You'll never hear him say it...

TexasTiger

Bush won't mention this fact:

Although Bush administration officials have frequently lashed out at Syria and Iran, accusing it of helping insurgents and militias here, the largest number of foreign fighters and suicide bombers in Iraq come from a third neighbor, Saudi Arabia, according to a senior U.S. military officer and Iraqi lawmakers.

About 45% of all foreign militants targeting U.S. troops and Iraqi civilians and security forces are from Saudi Arabia; 15% are from Syria and Lebanon; and 10% are from North Africa, according to official U.S. military figures made available to The Times by the senior officer. Nearly half of the 135 foreigners in U.S. detention facilities in Iraq are Saudis, he said.

Fighters from Saudi Arabia are thought to have carried out more suicide bombings than those of any other nationality, said the senior U.S. officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the subject's sensitivity. It is apparently the first time a U.S. official has given such a breakdown on the role played by Saudi nationals in Iraq's Sunni Arab insurgency.

He said 50% of all Saudi fighters in Iraq come here as suicide bombers. In the last six months, such bombings have killed or injured 4,000 Iraqis.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/wo...=la-home-center

Bush is in tight with Saudi, Big Oil, W wanted to take care of the business his dad left behind...blah, blah, blah, blah.....

Why do you think that the US is still in IRAQ. Because we are in a war. It's not necessarily a war against Iraq, it is a war against fundementalist terrorist. Irag just happen to be a place , geographically speaking, that sits dead in the middle of the terror breeding ground. We thought Iraq was the biggest threat at the time we went in, but make no mistake about it, this is a war against terror. Bush has said it all along. Everyone knows that the terrorist are coming from all over in the Middle East. That's why I don't understand why people just want to cut and run. If we run, the terrorist win. Period.

Yeah, Osama was from S.A., but he was also EXILED from his home country as well. It's not the S.A. government who is sending these nut cases, they're coming on their own. They're also the ones FIGHTING the S.A. crown as well, so by mentioning that x many terrorist are from S.A., Bush might be seen by some as legitimizing their cause. It's likely a smart move that we're not openly recognizing them. Ever think of that ? Naww, probably not.

Yeah, Osama was from S.A., but he was also EXILED from his home country as well. It's not the S.A. government who is sending these nut cases, they're coming on their own. They're also the ones FIGHTING the S.A. crown as well, so by mentioning that x many terrorist are from S.A., Bush might be seen by some as legitimizing their cause. It's likely a smart move that we're not openly recognizing them. Ever think of that ? Naww, probably not.

You obviously have no clue as to why there are SOOOO many of these guys from SA.

Oh, it must be because the crown is funding them while trying to fight them at the same time. <_<

The SA crown funds most of the Wahabi schools from which the Taliban and Al qaeda originate. They do this to placate a fundamentalist element inside their own borders that is growing more and more restless by the day.

It is like the Dems being for the Amnesty bill even though their major support ceoms from Unions that were against the bill. Same concept.

I do get sick of the kid glove treatment that SA gets. It's utterly undeserved. They are the largest exporters of the radical Wahhabist style Islam in the whole region. If we think they are truly our allies, we're getting snookered.

The SA crown funds most of the Wahabi schools from which the Taliban and Al qaeda originate. They do this to placate a fundamentalist element inside their own borders that is growing more and more restless by the day.

It is like the Dems being for the Amnesty bill even though their major support ceoms from Unions that were against the bill. Same concept.

Yeah, David, funding Wahabi terrorists breeding grounds is just like the Dems doing something. Same concept. :rolleyes::no:

Hey stoopid, it is also like the Reps saying they pro-life for the last 27 years and not doing anything to solve the problem.

What I was trying to say Texastoopid Tiger was that it is a political shell game that everybody in the world plays.

BTW, if I ever find out that I am 1/10th the narrowminded yellow dog you are, I will shoot myself in the head. I just used it as the first example I thought of Texastoopid. I didnt mean to imply that everyone else doesnt do it. But you and your kneejerk self cant even allow for someone to even agree with you.

Now please give me my meaningless tangential retort in the form of a question that you always do.

Hey stoopid, it is also like the Reps saying they pro-life for the last 27 years and not doing anything to solve the problem.

What I was trying to say Texastoopid Tiger was that it is a political shell game that everybody in the world plays.

BTW, if I ever find out that I am 1/10th the narrowminded yellow dog you are, I will shoot myself in the head. I just used it as the first example I thought of Texastoopid. I didnt mean to imply that everyone else doesnt do it. But you and your kneejerk self cant even allow for someone to even agree with you.

Now please give me my meaningless tangential retort in the form of a question that you always do.

Omigod! David called me stoopid! Why so venomous? The whole point is that you can't discuss an issue on its own merits without making some incredibly tangential reference, in this case a rather pathetic analogy, to slam the Dems. You are the opposite of a yellow dog Dem-- you're a yellow dog anti-Dem.

If you like the immigration bill analogy so much, though, how about the way the Repugs opposed it even though their big business constituency wanted it? Just as apt-- and just as hopelessly tangential to the issue.

I do get sick of the kid glove treatment that SA gets. It's utterly undeserved. They are the largest exporters of the radical Wahhabist style Islam in the whole region. If we think they are truly our allies, we're getting snookered.

What do you suggest we do? Call the Saudies out and declare war? Or try to instill a since of democracy within the region in hopes that it can spread?

Only the Union leaders haven't sworn an oath to murder the DNC higher ups. Or have they ?

As for S.A., it's no secret that Saddam had designs on their oil fields next, after he took Kuwait. For his under estimating our response to Kuwait, he could never have thought that we'd sit idly by and allow him to take Saudi oil and do nothing, could he ? Point being, there are no easy answers. We try to walk the fine line in the middle, and it gets us run over.

Omigod! David called me stoopid! Why so venomous? The whole point is that you can't discuss an issue on its own merits without making some incredibly tangential reference, in this case a rather pathetic analogy, to slam the Dems. You are the opposite of a yellow dog Dem-- you're a yellow dog anti-Dem.

If you like the immigration bill analogy so much, though, how about the way the Repugs opposed it even though their big business constituency wanted it? Just as apt-- and just as hopelessly tangential to the issue.

Thanks for my meaningless tangential retort in the form of a question that you always do. I wasnt being venomous at all and explained it in depth in my last post Texastoopid. You just bore me and the rest of the board with your always programmed responses to anything posted, even when we agree with you. My God, how close minded you are. Why dont you go haunt DU?

:roflol:

Thanks for my meaningless tangential retort in the form of a question that you always do. I wasnt being venomous at all and explained it in depth in my last post Texastoopid. You just bore me and the rest of the board with your always programmed responses to anything posted, even when we agree with you. My God, how close minded you are. Why dont you go haunt DU?

Quit fooling yourself. It was a stupid and unncessary "example", I called you on it and it pissed you off. Grow up.

Yeah, David, funding Wahabi terrorists breeding grounds is just like the Dems doing something. Same concept.

Archived