Major Applewhite....Offensive Genius....

otterinbham

i'll take the Major over Fat Albert any day of the week.

Awwww, AUN's retarded little brother is back. We missed you. You're kind of like our mascot. It's cute.

Tell you what; I'll give you a nice shiny quarter if you eat a handful of dirt.

Awwww, AUN's retarded little brother is back. We missed you. You're kind of like our mascot. It's cute.

Be careful, he may eat the quarter too.

Guest Tigrinum Major

at UCLA, he had a 5-6 season, a 4-7 season, and a 6-6 season, but did lead them to their conference championship game twice.

The PAC-10 doesn't even have a conference championship game.

Please. I beg you. Stop posting. Your credibility will go up.

No one here believes that you know Julio Jones outside of picking up his garbage every Wednesday.

at UCLA, he had a 5-6 season, a 4-7 season, and a 6-6 season, but did lead them to their conference championship game twice.

The PAC-10 doesn't even have a conference championship game.

Please. I beg you. Stop posting. Your credibility will go up.

No one here believes that you know Julio Jones outside of picking up his garbage every Wednesday.

"The 1997 team finished as co-champions of the Pac-10 Conference with Washington State"

"They instead settled for a trip to the Rose Bowl as Pac-10 Champions, but lost to Wisconsin."

saw champions, put game. my bad.

i don't care what you think regarding my link to JJ. you have no idea about me or my life, so i wouldn't go making such large assumptions.

i told you guys it would be like Beetlejuice.....someone said his name 3 times in a post and he appeared :(

Guest Tigrinum Major

i don't care what you think regarding my link to JJ. you have no idea about me or my life, so i wouldn't go making such large assumptions.

How about this? I don't care about you or your life or your man crush on a teenage athlete.

How about this? I don't care about you or your life or your man crush on a teenage athlete.

not on your A-game today for sure.....

RWS, you must be good at dodge ball. You first post that AB was not some lights out oc before he came to Auburn and then someone goes and posts numbers to the contrary. You then bring up some crap about the teams records, last time I checked he wasn't the head coach. I don't have the numbers but he also set some records at Indiana but then again he is just some loser that Tubby begged to come to Auburn. Maybe soon you will fall down and cut the wires running from your keyboard so we can all be spared of your posts.

RWS, you must be good at dodge ball. You first post that AB was not some lights out oc before he came to Auburn and then someone goes and posts numbers to the contrary. You then bring up some crap about the teams records, last time I checked he wasn't the head coach. I don't have the numbers but he also set some records at Indiana but then again he is just some loser that Tubby begged to come to Auburn. Maybe soon you will fall down and cut the wires running from your keyboard so we can all be spared of your posts.

you are completely ignoring the point of my post. you are being so shortsighted, you just read whatever fits your agenda and leave the rest out. i've said numerous times that you guys are lucky to have CAB. his 1st year at AU taking the team to 14-0? that's amazing. that's my WHOLE POINT. there are some wanting to crucify CMA because well he's no shining star. he's seen his share of mediocrity. as you pointed out, it does have an equally large part to do with talent and coaching. there were folks here wanting CTT's head on a platter for hiring CAB. check this thread out if you don't believe that. but, look what CAB has done for AU. he is a beast. and that's my point. CAB had a few bright spots before he came to AU, CMA does also. i don't think anyone should really judge CMA until we have seen some plays. CAB proved to ALOT of people that just because he didn't exactly shine at other places, doesn't mean he isn't any good. because CAB is obviously good.

take your blinders off and quit trying to just blindly attack me.

you are completely ignoring the point of my post. you are being so shortsighted, you just read whatever fits your agenda and leave the rest out. i've said numerous times that you guys are lucky to have CAB. his 1st year at AU taking the team to 14-0? that's amazing. that's my WHOLE POINT. there are some wanting to crucify CMA because well he's no shining star. he's seen his share of mediocrity. as you pointed out, it does have an equally large part to do with talent and coaching. there were folks here wanting CTT's head on a platter for hiring CAB. check this thread out if you don't believe that. but, look what CAB has done for AU. he is a beast. and that's my point. CAB had a few bright spots before he came to AU, CMA does also. i don't think anyone should really judge CMA until we have seen some plays. CAB proved to ALOT of people that just because he didn't exactly shine at other places, doesn't mean he isn't any good. because CAB is obviously good.

take your blinders off and quit trying to just blindly attack me.

I wasn't attacking you, put on your big girl pants and quit whining. I haven't said one thing about Applewhite being good or bad at Alabama, he hasn't called a play yet and I'll hold my opinion of him till then. I didn't flip my lid when CAB was hired cause at that time it wasn't like Auburn could have done worse. I was simply pointing out your backtracking and your flip flopping, I wasn't blindly attacking you. I normally call people out when they screw up, over and over.

I haven't really paid attention to Alabama this year, but a friend of mine starts rhapsodizing over the merits of Major Applewhite.

So, isn't this the same guy whose offense had a major league pantswetting against Troy this past year in the bowl game?

Just curious.

Did, it was RICE. Rice in a BOWL game. They still put up 17 points against a much better Troy team. The QB threw 5 INTs.

Regardless, it was the best offensive season in Rice's school history.

I haven't really paid attention to Alabama this year, but a friend of mine starts rhapsodizing over the merits of Major Applewhite.

So, isn't this the same guy whose offense had a major league pantswetting against Troy this past year in the bowl game?

Just curious.

Did, it was RICE. Rice in a BOWL game. They still put up 17 points against a much better Troy team. The QB threw 5 INTs.

Am I not mistaken but, Rice was favored in that bowl game. S

Just curious.

Just curious.

Am I not mistaken but, Rice was favored in that bowl game. S

They were, by 6.5. Da proof

Good catch.

Yeah, that was a good catch.

I would also offer that Troy is more representative of the D that Applewhite will be facing in the SEC. Just a thought.

Too bad for applewhilte. Football jobs at tulsa have been a launching board recently while bama jobs have been more of a drowning pool.

Archived