Obama's Church: Cauldron of Division

MDM4AU

You've clearly demonstrated that you are a racist. No further discussion on that fact is necessary.

Riiiiiiight....

Roll the video. Oh wait, there's not any. But we got plenty on the Reverend, now, don't we?

I've actually seen more from you. You can't really deny you're racist, can you?

Depends on how you define racist, but yeah. I can and I do. Can you deny it? You seem racist to me.

Depends on how you define racist, but yeah. I can and I do. Can you deny it? You seem racist to me.

Yeah, I can deny it honestly. So how do you define "racist"?

• 7 months later...

Newsmax

Obama's Church: Cauldron of Division

Jim Davis

Thursday, Aug. 9, 2007

On this particular July Sabbath morning, only a handful of white men — aside from a few members of Obama's Secret Service detail — were present among a congregation of approximately 2,500 people.

To underscore the point he refers to the country as the "United States of White America." Many in the congregation, including Obama, nodded in apparent agreement as these statements were made.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...omo_code=3855-1

The rest of the story in regard to this little BS hit piece:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/17/re...s-him-in-miami/

Obama wasn't there. Which means one of two things, both possible: 1) the writer intentionally made it up; 2) the writer can't tell one black man from another.

Wright first came to national attention in 1984, when he visited Castro's Cuba and Col. Muammar Gaddafi's Libya.

Wondered why his name sounded so familiar to me. Googled Wright Castro Gaddafi and got a mountain of stuff.

2zjapzq.jpg

OMG, is that gonna hurt....its only March, ouch!

"The Audcaity of Questioning My Motives."

was a comment I really liked.

Wright first came to national attention in 1984, when he visited Castro's Cuba and Col. Muammar Gaddafi's Libya.

Wondered why his name sounded so familiar to me. Googled Wright Castro Gaddafi and got a mountain of stuff.

2zjapzq.jpg

OMG, is that gonna hurt....its only March, ouch!

"The Audcaity of Questioning My Motives."

was a comment I really liked.

Be the river, not the rock...

Archived