Cheney is brilliant!

TexasTiger

The world changed in 10 years. But keep living in the past.

Sure did. Cheney lost his mind and steered us toward a cliff. Surpluses went back to record deficits. America lost respect. Changed alot.

Sure.. the Middle East has become much more stable since then :rolleyes:

America has the same amount of respect to those that matter as it's always had. Maybe more.

The Mid East was quietly getting away with murder and filling mass graves. Now that it's out in the open, and we're having to face what is really going on in the world, some would prefer to stick their heads back in the sand.

'Cheney' forced us over a cliff ? :blink: This, I'd like to see explained.

America has the same amount of respect to those that matter as it's always had. Maybe more.

The Mid East was quietly getting away with murder and filling mass graves. Now that it's out in the open, and we're having to face what is really going on in the world, some would prefer to stick their heads back in the sand.

Reading lessons...

Sure.. the Middle East has become much more stable since then :rolleyes:

Yes. You are right. If we ignore it long enough. it will go away. Hope you don't drive like that. You know. with your eyes all closed and all.

The profiteering from this war is disgraceful and I would bet the last dime I ever had that good ole Dickie is making a fortune. If anyone believes that he fully divested himself from Haliburton when elected VP, I h ave some highly visible and evident swamp land in North Dakota. I think America now has HIS number as well as GWB's! We will sure see when the polls are in in 2008!

The profiteering from this war is disgraceful and I would bet the last dime I ever had that good ole Dickie is making a fortune. If anyone believes that he fully divested himself from Haliburton when elected VP, I h ave some highly visible and evident swamp land in North Dakota. I think America now has HIS number as well as GWB's!

OHHHH PULEASE. As if there are NO dims getting rich off of this. Any time there is war, there is profiteering. But I'm not sure the ties to Haliburton are as real as yo think. It has already been established that Clinton set up the Haliburton deal. So now you are saying that Cheney is in charge and is keeping the war going just to get rich?

Could we have a link to all of this please?

Reading lessons...

Why is it so often with those on the Left that they respond to a post by NOT offering anythig of any substance what so ever. Is this suppose to be some great show of wisdom, saying much by saying - NOTHING?

Try forming a coherent , full thought the next time you reply.

CCATU, sorry but I don't need a link to my opinion and that's what it was!

Yeah CCATU, like a good leftist yellow dog dimocrat, how he feels is all that matters. Fact and truth have no place in his rants. Remember that and it will save you a lot of time.

Maybe a link to the swampland then. Gimme something. Anything?

Archived