Chiefs wavering on Croyle?

GalensGhost

I'm not talking rings. BF is. Brodie "making the team" isn't in question.

Brodie is much more likely to throw for 1000 yards than Campbell is to win the super bowl. The redskins aren't very good right now. And winning a super bowl is a pretty rare thing.

Brodie is much more likely to throw for 1000 yards than Campbell is to win the super bowl. The redskins aren't very good right now. And winning a super bowl is a pretty rare thing.

The Redskins aren't very good, but the Chiefs are mold that lines the basement cracks bad. IF Crodie starts, he could have a shot at 1000 yds just because of frequency on the field. It's going to take that and a miracle season by his O-line to keep him healthy enough to do it though.

The Redskins aren't very good, but the Chiefs are mold that lines the basement cracks bad. IF Crodie starts, he could have a shot at 1000 yds just because of frequency on the field. It's going to take that and a miracle season by his O-line to keep him healthy enough to do it though.

You do realize that you can have 5 very average starts and still hit 1000 yards right?

Personally, I hope both Campbell and BC make it and establish themselves as top notch NFL quarterbacks. How long has it been since either of our schools had a legitimate NFL QB?

You do realize that you can have 5 very average starts and still hit 1000 yards right?

Now I'm not an expert or anything but 200 yards is not an average start.... :homer: D'oh

Now I'm not an expert or anything but 200 yards is not an average start.... :homer: D'oh

Yeah, it's below average.

I bolded something for you in the hopes that it triggers your long lost comprehension gene.

I bolded something for you in the hopes that it triggers your long lost comprehension gene.

Don't worry, your posts...and their subsequent intended message...have never been above my comprehension level.

Don't worry, your posts...and their subsequent intended message...have never been above my comprehension level.

Ha...that's interesting... Then what's your excuse BG?

What part of this:

"IF Crodie starts, he could have a shot at 1000 yds just because of frequency on the field."

....did you NOT understand to where your response was:

"You do realize that you can have 5 very average starts and still hit 1000 yards right?"

What did you "break down" or "correct" for me? How do you read what I said, and figure that what you said is a valid response? :rolleyes:

SO... I'll keep it jovial, but get over yourself chief.

Keep arguing just to argue, answer a question with a question, and just keep your over-all whining kicked into gear...it's what's to be expected from you.

The premise would be that it would be harder for Brodie to get 1000 yards than it would for Campbell to win the super bowl.

And I noted that brodie could play poorly, and still hit that number. While it is quite rare for someone to win the superbowl. Thus my defending my response to the original premise. I'm not saying 1000 yards is going to validate Brodie as being some amazing quarterback.

So based on that, why do I need to "get over myself"?

"IF Crodie starts, he could have a shot at 1000 yds just because of frequency on the field."

I think the average dunce could figure out what I meant by this. It's a simple way of saying that he'd hit that 1000 mark by default. There's no challenge. He'd hit it easily. You could deduct on your own that he might do it in 4 games. He might do it in Eight. He might do it in his sleep... He'd COULD do it before Campbell wins the Superbowl... Which brings up my original argument at the begining of the thread (that you totally blew past) that stated that I think it's funny that we're talking about Brodie getting a 1000 yds when there's no guarantee that he'll start this season. Campbell IS the starter giving him a significant jump (regardless of the Redskins potential...) to PLAY in a superbowl...and win. See, you ignore that though....

then here comes you, BG, the quiet non-assuming, ever present, bama grad by day, then by night, the Marvel Comics version of Captain Ass Pain... Slinging not "BAM's" and "WHAM's" and "Whack!".... No...it's Captain Ass Pain with his constant nagging arguments and "I'll answer with another question"... Then add just a sprinkle of your most deadly and harrassing weapon.....Arrogance....

Ah yes...Spot on Captain AP! This makes a lot of sense. It surely will send this silly Chopper into a tailspin if I simply ask him a question clearly answered by the statement he just posted. HAHAHAHAHA...

You're diabolically stupid... A true Comic hero....

But then this after I point out your faux pas...and clear whiff of what's already been dispatched to you...

You respond with...

Very nice. YOU whiff completely, and somehow it's YOU...Captain Ass Pain that throws out the "dig" on me and my posts. That's an interesting concept that must somehow be a key to your super powers as a complete Ass Pain....

As for your last post...I'm glad you were so eliquently able to break that down using the word "premise". It was beautifully written. If you are going to use such wonderful grammar and vocabulary, why the no capitalization on "brodie".... Is Brodie a type of "brodie"? Thus, leaving it to be unnecessary to capitalize the first brodie? I'll leave the grammar and vocab checks to TM, but you're not as perfect as you try to portrait.

You and Chizad have your rivalry going, and I'm not stepping into the middle of it. He does just fine against you, but don't mistake the absence of me jumping on you like a fat kid on an Oreo Cakester Snack, as somehow me missing your Captain Ass Pain act, arrogance and overall ignorance of the fact you're on an Auburn Board where people will NOT always take your usually whiney, argumentative point of view of Bammer life.

Take care and have a good evening BG.

So, there it is. Let's see if Brodie gets to play. Watch HBO if you have it. Enjoy... We'll go from there....

but you're not as perfect as you try to portrait.

I won't even speak to the irony.

First of all, you overly verbose windbag, why do you insist on following me around and pissing on all of my threads? You have self-appointed yourself this "champion poster"...and honestly, no one gives a (@*$.

1) You are not NEARLY as funny as you think you are

2) You try to make a big flaming deal out of every little thing I post. I don't get it.

3) I've never come across someone who seeks so much validation of themselves through a message board...as you do.

You want to poke at my grammar and then claim some big win? Big deal dude. Whatever. If you want to compare grammar throughout our respective bodies of work, I'm pretty sure I'll come out ahead.

Why do you KEEP trying to make a point that no one cares about? I already said 1000 yards isn't a big deal. That was the WHOLE POINT. Even without Brodie being cemented as a starter, he is more likely to throw for 1000 yards than Campbell is to win the Superbowl. The original comment was a total homer comment, and quite short sighted.

Now go ahead, and point out where I missed a comma somewhere. Then go get your buddies and point out "I suuuuure did get dat bammuhr that time deeedint I"

The whole comment about how you will "jump on me like a fat kid" just goes to show how hard you are trying to validate yourself. Like you are some championship debater or something.

Yes Chizad and I parry quite a bit. But at least he makes valid points. And at least his sarcasm is funny. He doesn't make stupid corny jokes and then laugh at them.

You aren't funny. You have too many run-ons. "Premise" isn't a big word.

My quote boxes will not work, so I give... Sorry.......

I won't even speak to the irony.

Yet, here you go anyway...

First of all, you overly verbose windbag, why do you insist on following me around and pissing on all of my threads?

"Overly verbose Windbag....HAHAHAHA.... Anyway...Take 3 seconds and you'll see HUNDREDS of posts and threads where you and I don't cross paths, you're just pissed because I'm jumping on you here. Cry me a river...

You have self-appointed yourself this "champion poster"...and honestly, no one gives a (@*$.

I did nothing of the sort, but it's obvious that my direct responses to your pissing and moaning has struck a nerve. So be it.... You take me how you want to take me.

1) You are not NEARLY as funny as you think you are

Maybe, but again, I hardly consider you a source of valid judgement. You're quite possibly one of the most dry, humorless individuals on here.

2) You try to make a big flaming deal out of every little thing I post. I don't get it.

Not hardly, again, you'll easily find places where we've agreed in the past, and cross paths very rarely....again, you're just frustrated that I'm jumping on you now. For the record killer, it was you that took the "dig" on me in this thread...not the other way around. YOU earned this exchange.

3) I've never come across someone who seeks so much validation of themselves through a message board...as you do.

This means a lot coming from a douchebag that comes on here with almost 10K posts doing nothing more than pissing and moaning that us Aubs don't share half of the opinions you and your Bama bretherin do. For some reason that's all a big surprise to you, yet here you are DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY trying to validate YOURSELF and your Bama logic. Talk about irony, find the mirror sunshine.

You want to poke at my grammar and then claim some big win? Big deal dude. Whatever. If you want to compare grammar throughout our respective bodies of work, I'm pretty sure I'll come out ahead.

Well, of course you would. You're the eliquent and "extremely mature for a 26 year old" BG. I'd expect nothing less from MR. BamaGrad03. Again, get over yourself...

Why do you KEEP trying to make a point that no one cares about? I already said 1000 yards isn't a big deal. That was the WHOLE POINT. Even without Brodie being cemented as a starter, he is more likely to throw for 1000 yards than Campbell is to win the Superbowl. The original comment was a total homer comment, and quite short sighted.

Braindamage is a bad thing BG. Seriously, if you think I got hacked at the Campbell/ Croyle argument, you're a shade less competent than I figured.

Now go ahead, and point out where I missed a comma somewhere. Then go get your buddies and point out "I suuuuure did get dat bammuhr that time deeedint I"

Are you 03? I can just see you sitting there all jacked up over this and reading this sentence out loud to yourself.

The whole comment about how you will "jump on me like a fat kid" just goes to show how hard you are trying to validate yourself. Like you are some championship debater or something.

Yes, I'm a championship debater....or something. Very well said. Just what I was hoping to win.... Where's my trophy?! When do I get my shot at the title!? Idiot.

Yes Chizad and I parry quite a bit. But at least he makes valid points. And at least his sarcasm is funny. He doesn't make stupid corny jokes and then laugh at them.

You give him endless fodder. He throws common sense and basic facts and it causes you to got off into endless pages of mindless re-hash, because you just won't get it. Usually it's the same old problem of you not understanding your environment....you know...this being and AUBURN board.

And did a clown kill your father or something? What's wrong with being corny to lighten the load a little? What's wrong with a laugh? Again, you're panties are wrinkled because someone doesn't think you're "extremely mature" for your age. THUS!!! ...the whole "get over yourself" thing you can't seem to grasp.

You aren't funny. You have too many run-ons. "Premise" isn't a big word.

Either is parry. I couldn't care less about the occassional run-ons. My grammar and spelling shot was aimed completely at your arrogance and an obvious attempt at trying to be so formal with your vocabulary on here.... Now THAT is an attempt to validate yourself, but I digress.....

...I don't know... I'm pretty funny. Maybe not to you...but I'm cool with that....

Anything else??????

Brodie sucks... Does that get you back on topic? :poke:

Good lord, I'm turning into a moderator!!

Has this thread not now run its course? Maybe its time to either get it back on track a little or to just shut it completely down.

Good lord, I'm turning into a moderator!!

Has this thread not now run its course? Maybe its time to either get it back on track a little or to just shut it completely down.

I'm good. :thumbsup:

Let the lock fly if you'd like. What's the deal with my quote boxes though? Any clue?

Archived