Pat Robertson says...

Tiger Al

Pat Robertson said Friday that God told him President Bush will be re-elected in a landslide.

``I think George Bush is going to win in a walk,'' the religious broadcaster said on his ``700 Club'' program on the Virginia Beach-based Christian Broadcasting Network, which he founded.

``I really believe I'm hearing from the Lord it's going to be like a blowout election in 2004. It's shaping up that way,'' Robertson said.

``The Lord has just blessed him,'' Robertson said of Bush. ``I mean, he could make terrible mistakes and comes out of it. It doesn't make any difference what he does, good or bad, God picks him up because he's a man of prayer and God's blessing him.''

DIVINE LINK

When "God" talks to these people why doesn't "he" ever tell them anything of substance like how to cure AIDS or where to find missing children? This guy has to be one of the biggest idiots in this country and the sad thing is that millions hang on every word he says.

When "God" talks to these people why doesn't "he" ever tell them anything of substance like how to cure AIDS or where to find missing children? ...

don't ask us,

ask GOD!

When "God" talks to these people why doesn't "he" ever tell them anything of substance like how to cure AIDS or where to find missing children? This guy has to be one of the biggest idiots in this country and the sad thing is that millions hang on every word he says.

God sent us a guy to give us the cure for AIDS, he was aborted.

God knows where the missing children are, he will reveal their whereabouts when he is good and ready.

The real question here is: Is God really talking to Pat Robertson, or Pat Robertson just talking to God?

Despite the fact that a radiologist, a urologist and an ob-gyn interpreted our sonograms and are 100% sure we are having a girl, my grandmother swears up and down unshakeably that Carl and I are having a boy. She says she knows this because God came to her in a dream, and as everyone knows, God never lies...

I have no answer for that one - I just hope my son likes lavender and sage green, as those are the colors we painted and wallpapered his nursery...

And yes, she listens to Pat Robertson and John Hagee and all the rest.

So while I take Pat's statement with a small grain of salt, just look at it this way - like my grandmother, he has a 50-50 chance of being correct!

This guy has to be one of the biggest idiots in this country and the sad thing is that millions hang on every word he says.

I've been wondering that same thing about Howard Dean. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived