Sheridan on Finebaum?

DKW 86

Q: You said Nick Saban would win a national championship within five years at LSU and he won after his fourth. Do you think Saban will win one at Alabama?

A: Yes, within 3-4 years, but:

first, he's got to clear out most of Shula's recruits and

get his own in there,

plus a few JUCO studs, and

teach Shula's guys how to block and tackle.

Also, Saban has to instill four things Shula's teams never had:

discipline, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

being in excellent shape, maybe

a winning attitude, and havent played a game yet.

respect for the head coach, ("F*** Saban!")

and believe me, he definitely will.

This is part of an interview on Finebaum I think, no link as yet. Read Sheridan's comments and see some humor? I know I sure did.

Q: You said Nick Saban would win a national championship within five years at LSU and he won after his fourth. Do you think Saban will win one at Alabama?

A: Yes, within 3-4 years, but:

first, he's got to clear out most of Shula's recruits and

get his own in there, I thought Shula was "recruiting lights out"?

plus a few JUCO studs, and

teach Shula's guys how to block and tackle. Why would he waste time teaching the ones he's getting rid of?? Stupid is as stupid does.

Also, Saban has to instill four things Shula's teams never had:

discipline, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

being in excellent shape, maybe

a winning attitude, and havent played a game yet.

respect for the head coach, ("F*** Saban!")

and believe me, he definitely will.

This is part of an interview on Finebaum I think, no link as yet. Read Sheridan's comments and see some humor? I know I sure did.

The other side of the family is definitely UA.... Had an AU Alum make a bet with the fellow frat UA guy of $100 that Saban will win a NC within 3 years.

Good luck.

The other side of the family is definitely UA.... Had an AU Alum make a bet with the fellow frat UA guy of $100 that Saban will win a NC within 3 years.

Good luck.

He must have made that bet with the guy that bet me $300 that Vandy would beat LSU in '05...and spotted LSU 10 points.

Yes, I took advantage of an idiot to fund my iPod.

Sue me.

I have an honest-to-goodness bet with a UAT buddy of mine. The bet is simple:

If Auburn wins the MNC before Alabama, he pays me $10k. If UAT wins the MNC before Auburn, I pay him $10k. I have to say, even with Saban there, I still like my odds.

Link for the Finebaum/Sheridan interview

http://www.al.com/sports/press-register/pf....xml&coll=3

I've had a bet going for the last 3 years with a good friend I grew up with who went to bama on the Iron Bowl. I'm pretty confident this will be the 4th year in a row I'll be getting a bottle of Tanqueray.

What's up with all these people saying bama will beat LSU? I do not see that happening. Uga maybe, but not LSU.

I've had a bet going for the last 3 years with a good friend I grew up with who went to bama on the Iron Bowl. I'm pretty confident this will be the 4th year in a row I'll be getting a bottle of Tanqueray.

What's up with all these people saying bama will beat LSU? I do not see that happening. Uga maybe, but not LSU.

Tanqueray? Man, you need to up the ante to Bombay. Now THAT's gin.

you seriously made a bet with someone for $10K?

sheesh...kid's got the big grapes..wow

I wouldn't have made the bet if I didn't think I would win.

Tanqueray? Man, you need to up the ante to Bombay. Now THAT's gin.

Word. Sapphire is the nectar of the gods.

Archived