South Carolina v. Georgia

SouthLink02

It is mind-boggling how so many UGA fans and media assume UGA is going to somehow KILL USC. It's comedy really...last year's 18-0 game was close until the last few minutes of the 4th Quarter last year.

This game sets up perfectly for USC....everyone is hyping UGA after a win over OSU and down-playing USC after their tight game with ULL without their starting QB.

Can we say 'Tennessee '04' all over again?

I think UGA struggles and maybe pulls it out in the end

UGA-USC should be a good game. I wish ESPN would do a better job spacing these games out. What happened to the 2:30 CBS game today? I'm going to have to setup a second TV in the living room to watch both the AU and LSU games.

It is mind-boggling how so many UGA fans and media assume UGA is going to somehow KILL USC. It's comedy really...last year's 18-0 game was close until the last few minutes of the 4th Quarter last year.

This game sets up perfectly for USC....everyone is hyping UGA after a win over OSU and down-playing USC after their tight game with ULL without their starting QB.

come on Slink Uga will beat south carolina by 3 touchdowns! Quit being modest Georgia has a really good team and I think they have a good chance to win the east

It's comical to watch Bobo's play-calling.

He is such an idiot.

Give Richt the duties back....Bobo...STOP CALLING A FREAKIN PITCH-OUT EVERY G-DAMN DOWN

It's comical to watch Bobo's play-calling.

He is such an idiot.

Give Richt the duties back....Bobo...STOP CALLING A FREAKIN PITCH-OUT EVERY G-DAMN DOWN

Bobo has kept them off balance...who would have expected 15 screens in the first half. B)

Did he just decide not to change film?

Stafford has had time to throw downfield

USE IT IDIOT

I hate Bobo. I hated how he got so much praise for the D's work against VATech and I hated his play-calling against GT last year

He is NOT READY.

Richt put together OSU's gameplan, fyi.

come on Slink Uga will beat south carolina by 3 touchdowns! Quit being modest Georgia has a really good team and I think they have a good chance to win the east

Im sorry I must have put the voodoo hex on your team, I must have no knowledge of the sport sorry, I havent had a good day of predictions

Did he just decide not to change film?

Stafford has had time to throw downfield

USE IT IDIOT

I hate Bobo. I hated how he got so much praise for the D's work against VATech and I hated his play-calling against GT last year

He is NOT READY.

Richt put together OSU's gameplan, fyi.

Go ahead and admit it......UGA is missing Neil Calloway. Look at the points UAB laid on FSU. Calloway was the offensive guru behind the scenes at UGA.

Richt has that FSU mentality. All he had to do at FSU for years was put the best players on the field and run four plays and they would win by like 30 points against any conference opponent.

Only bright spot of the game, Buford product Micky Henderson played well. It is funny how he showed up in Buford his freshman year, that's another thread for another time. BTW, Buford's starting tailback has already committed to Notre Dame.

Go ahead and admit it......UGA is missing Neil Calloway. Look at the points UAB laid on FSU. Calloway was the offensive guru behind the scenes at UGA.

Oh goodness no. Calloway's recruiting mistakes are a big reason why we are starting 2 freshman on the OL and a JUCO Jr.

Getting Searles from LSU was a move that may save us next year and beyond

Richt has that FSU mentality. All he had to do at FSU for years was put the best players on the field and run four plays and they would win by like 30 points against any conference opponent.

Pretty much

Archived