Georgia @ Alabama

WinCrimson

"Three games into the season, Saban appears likely to be 8-0 heading in the LSU game the first weekend in November." - Huntsville Times Columnist John Pruett

"I think they can and they will. I expect FSU to give them a tougher game." - ESPN's Bruce Feldman when asked if Alabama can beat Georgia

"Bulldogs too soft, coach lacks fire." - Atlanta Journal-Constitution Columnist Jeff Schultz

“Alabama won't meet a better team (than Arkansas) until LSU.” - Kevin Scarbinsky, Birmingham News

“You think it's crazy this week, Tuscaloosa, with College GameDay coming to your city? What's it going to be like Nov. 3? You know, when undefeated LSU visits undefeated Alabama?” - Kevin Scarbinsky, Birmingham News

"The Georgia Bulldogs have lost their bite in the Southeastern Conference." - the Associated Press

"Richt’s rightfully scared" - Atlanta Journal-Constitution Columnist Terence Moore

“Yes, if Alabama beats them and I think they will. Do not be surprised if Nick Saban's salary is doubled. Alabama is back…” - Beano Cook responding to whether Bama will beat UGA

“What little chance Georgia has of beating Alabama on Saturday lies specifically with its receivers.” - Athens Banner-Herald Columnist John Kaltefleiter

We don't stand much chance apparently in the media's eyes

Alabama's not beating Georgia this weekend, Slink. I'm as confident in picking this loss as I was last week in predicting a win.

You had some costly turnovers against USC, no? You won't have them on Saturday and our defense isn't on the same level as South Carolina's. Where you got 4 field goals against the Gamecocks, you'll get at least 2 TDs out of those opportunities.

Georgia wins a close game, 33-28. Call your bookie on that one.

Alabama's not beating Georgia this weekend, Slink. I'm as confident in picking this loss as I was last week in predicting a win.

You had some costly turnovers against USC, no? You won't have them on Saturday and our defense isn't on the same level as South Carolina's. Where you got 4 field goals against the Gamecocks, you'll get at least 2 TDs out of those opportunities.

Georgia wins a close game, 33-28. Call your bookie on that one.

i think you're right. our luck on D runs out and UGA is coming into a game that many are saying is a must win situation for them. i don't like the feel in the air, and i'm afraid it might be a 2 TD loss.

We win BIG and I seriously with all my heart believe it! MARK IT DOWN BOYS RIGHT HERE! I'll be back!

42-21

i hope you are right.....but i don't think you are. UGA has way too much at stake here and i think they are going to come out of the gate swinging.

Georgia's simply better than Alabama. I don't know why so many people think otherwise.

I'll be the first to say that we're moving in the right direction, and in a hurry. Yet, UGA has been the league's best team since 2000. They've reloaded when we've had to rebuild.

Again, pick the Dawgs in a close one. If we win, though, 8-0 going into the LSU game?

Archived