Well, did you?

WinCrimson

OHHHH YEAHHHHH THAT'S SOOOO FUUNNEEEEE.

Obviously I don't think Tuberville ordered any such a thing, but I have to admit, that is funny to me.

i don't think he did either, looks like a freshman trying to be the hero by hurting someone. i'm curious to see if the SEC is going to do anything about it though, because something tells me CLM will keep a bug in their ear.

Obviously I don't think Tuberville ordered any such a thing, but I have to admit, that is funny to me.

i don't think he did either, looks like a freshman trying to be the hero by hurting someone. i'm curious to see if the SEC is going to do anything about it though, because something tells me CLM will keep a bug in their ear.

I don't have a link ready, but I'm pretty sure the SEC has already said they won't do anything about it.

I do, however, have this link handy. It's adequate evidence that LSU has nothing to bitch about. They are by far the dirtiest team in the SEC. If Miles wants the SEC to do something about Ramsey's block, then maybe Spurrier will want the SEC to do something about the multiple missed calls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2k0FLerfDg

I don't have a link ready, but I'm pretty sure the SEC has already said they won't do anything about it.

I do, however, have this link handy. It's adequate evidence that LSU has nothing to bitch about. They are by far the dirtiest team in the SEC. If Miles wants the SEC to do something about Ramsey's block, then maybe Spurrier will want the SEC to do something about the multiple missed calls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2k0FLerfDg

the last article i saw was the one talking about CLM calling Slive in regards to the situation. Slive said that the SEC has acknowledged it and is now accountable for dealing with the situation. i haven't seen an article saying they flat out aren't going to do anything about it, although i honestly doubt they will.

as far as the video, yeah those were some cheap shots....most of them got flagged. as far as anything missed, i thought the false start call was bad....nobody moved on USC's side. i mainly paid attention to the PF type situations. but the solution to the problem certainly isn't lowering yourself to their level if you feel they are dirty. if CSS feels that his team was screwed, then more power to him if he wants to file a complaint with the SEC. i just don't think a kid on ANY team should run the risk of being hurt over a pissing contest of "well this team plays dirty, so we're going to see if we can play dirtier". it doesn't matter what colors they wear.

i don't think he did either, looks like a freshman trying to be the hero by hurting someone.

You keep proving what an ass hat you are...

Hero to who? Is he gonna brag to the team that he made a cheap ass shot and knocked another player out? You are an idiot...

i don't think he did either, looks like a freshman trying to be the hero by hurting someone.

Hero to who? Is he gonna brag to the team that he made a cheap ass shot and knocked another player out? You are an idiot...

because you guys needed something to win that game, and in his mind, maybe that was the "something" that was needed. neither of us really know, but we're free to speculate. i don't think it was something that was coached or encouraged, i just think as a freshman he made a poor decision to do it thinking maybe that would make the difference. i'm just glad he wasn't seriously injured because of it.

because you guys needed something to win that game, and in his mind, maybe that was the "something" that was needed. neither of us really know, but we're free to speculate. i don't think it was something that was coached or encouraged, i just think as a freshman he made a poor decision to do it thinking maybe that would make the difference. i'm just glad he wasn't seriously injured because of it.

I hate that I have to think this, but are you SURE that you're glad Dorsey wasn't injured (or at least enough to miss the SPUAT game)?

I hate that I have to think this, but are you SURE that you're glad Dorsey wasn't injured (or at least enough to miss the SPUAT game)?

positive.

1) its pretty childish to HOPE some kid that has a bright future ahead of him gets hurt. thats pretty low.

2) if we can't beat LSU with him playing every minute, well then apparently we're not the better of the two teams. i hate when people say "well i hope he's ok, but hey that would help us out". how would you like it if that was your son and people were saying that. if we're going to beat them, i want it to be fair and square.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I speculate that runswithscissors dresses in women's clothing and may or may not have a poster of Justin Timberlake over his bed that he masterbates to each and every night.

I further speculate that he is lieing and does, in fact, wish that Dorsey was not playing against his beloved Crimson Tide.

I then speculate that he was the one that bought the wrecked Yukon for Julio Jones, is Logan Young's lovechild from a tryst with Phyllis from Mulga and does, in fact, like to try to get not only into the minds of college football players, but also the pants of peewee football players.

That speculation game, she is a cruel, cruel bitch, no?

I speculate that runswithscissors dresses in women's clothing

only on saturdays. ;)

I further speculate that he is lieing and does, in fact, wish that Dorsey was not playing against his beloved Crimson Tide.

negative

I then speculate that he was the one that bought the wrecked Yukon for Julio Jones, is Logan Young's lovechild from a tryst with Phyllis from Mulga

hey, it was in good condition when i gave it to him

and does, in fact, like to try to get not only into the minds of college football players, but also the pants of peewee football players.

i'm not BAMAPERRY, sorry

I speculate that runswithscissors dresses in women's clothing

only on saturdays. ;)

negative

I then speculate that he was the one that bought the wrecked Yukon for Julio Jones, is Logan Young's lovechild from a tryst with Phyllis from Mulga

hey, it was in good condition when i gave it to him

and does, in fact, like to try to get not only into the minds of college football players, but also the pants of peewee football players.

i'm not BAMAPERRY, sorry

THAT'S the way to behave on a rival's board! :lol:

You scored a few cool points, runswithscissors.

And you can use them at the AUNation store, where you can find life size prints of classic posters such as TM, DKW, BG03 and a host of others. It's the AUN version of Fathead...

Archived