So what will the impact be?

TexasTiger

Bama's loss to UL-M...unifying or demoralizing?

The distractions caused by Saban running his fool mouth-- Rally around the coach, or lose confidence in him?

Saban separating his team into group A and group B-- motivating or insultingly negative?

Bama is lacking confidence. If we can come put and "beat them to the punch" then we take the fight out of them early. They are ready for the off-season. They want this season to be over. I think if they got bumped out of a bowl game for Vandy or MSU that they would would be perfectly happy about it. It would keep them from having another losing season.

All of this negative attention has to be a major distraction for the players, and probably more for the coaching staff. How can players be motivated to put in a solid, game-winning, performance when they don't believe in their coach and their coach publicly says he doesn't believe in them?

Everybody should be thinking "What will happen it Auburn loses?"

Auburn goes 7-5.

Is this acceptable in the eyes of Bobby Lowder?

Tuberville is in his ninth year and not one national championship yet.

Just how long will Bobby Lowder keep Tuberville around if he does not ever garnish that ever elusive National Championship that would be recognized by all voting parties and computer polls?

Auburn goes 7-5.

Just how long will Bobby Lowder keep Tuberville around if he does not ever garnish that ever elusive National Championship that would be recognized by all voting parties and computer polls?

No, wait...that is your next line.

Bama's loss to UL-M...unifying or demoralizing?

The distractions caused by Saban running his fool mouth-- Rally around the coach, or lose confidence in him?

Saban separating his team into group A and group B-- motivating or insultingly negative?

My personal opinion is that the loss will be a rallying point for the team. Sabban, on the other hand seems to be slowly losing control and is resorting to mind games to get their attention. That may or may not work...we shall see in the first quarter Saturday night.

Auburn goes 7-5.

Get your thread, you damn loser. :poke:B)

Auburn goes 7-5.

No, wait...that is your next line.

No one has any viable answers to the three questions?

Bama is lacking confidence. If we can come put and "beat them to the punch" then we take the fight out of them early. They are ready for the off-season. They want this season to be over. I think if they got bumped out of a bowl game for Vandy or MSU that they would would be perfectly happy about it. It would keep them from having another losing season.

That is the secret. I think Bama is a team that could go either way at this point. If we can get the ball, take it down the field and score, or (if they get the ball) force a three and out, they may be done. The secret is to come out and hit them in the mouth before they get a chance to gain any confidence. They should be pretty fragile mentally, so it shouldn't take much to totally demoralize them. However, they can't be allowed to do anything early that would give them hope.

I don't think we can afford to let them hang around in a close game. This is one where CTT needs to hone the killer instinct and go for the knockout from the opening bell.

As I pointed out earlier on another post, I've watched these games for 50 years and I can tell you younger ones now...............The Turds will be ready! They've had their manhood, character, and desire to win questioned and they've suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of ULMonroe. The Tide is most dangerous at this juncture of the year because of this. The old adage that "records don't matter' in this game is not altogether true since the favored team wins most years......however, in a strange year such as this.....LOOK OUT and BE READY! They usually bring in all their old "hero's to motivate the team such as Joe Willie, Stabler, Stallings, Perkins, et. al. They know what another Auburn win will do and they'll be ready..We'd better bring our "A" Game!!!!! War Damn Eagle!

As I pointed out earlier on another post, I've watched these games for 50 years and I can tell you younger ones now...............The Turds will be ready! They've had their manhood, character, and desire to win questioned and they've suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of ULMonroe. The Tide is most dangerous at this juncture of the year because of this. The old adage that "records don't matter' in this game is not altogether true since the favored team wins most years......however, in a strange year such as this.....LOOK OUT and BE READY! They usually bring in all their old "hero's to motivate the team such as Joe Willie, Stabler, Stallings, Perkins, et. al. They know what another Auburn win will do and they'll be ready..We'd better bring our "A" Game!!!!! War Damn Eagle!

What he said.

Auburn has a chance in this game to go for the jugular against it's biggest rival. In this spot, historically, Auburn has failed miserably. Hopefully this is the year they can turn that trend around.

The old adage that "records don't matter' in this game is not altogether true since the favored team wins most years......however, in a strange year such as this.....LOOK OUT and BE READY!

Now that there is a voice of reason.

On any given saturday in 2007, stats don't mean jack schitt!

If Alabama brings on the same attitude that they had with Tennessee....well....what will Bobby Lowder do with a 7-5 season. Bobby Lowder is an azzzzz that donates big money. He is the one that really controls the coaching situation. You can deny this reality all you want. I know Bobby Lowder personally. I use to work for him. Remember the plane jet ride to Louisville?

I think that the loss to ULM hurts us worse than anything. Do you know of any team that you would want to face after they got completley embarrassed by a bottom feeder?

As far as Satan's comments, I think that he has lost this years team, and can't wait for next year, BUT he was paid BIG money to win this game, and he will pull a Les Miles in this one. The players may not like, or agree with him, but this is the Iron Bowl, and they'll be ready to play. You don't intentionally lose this one to show up your coach.

I've got a bad feeling about this one boys, and girls.

WDE! and Kiss off Bobby Lowder!

I think that the loss to ULM hurts us worse than anything. Do you know of any team that you would want to face after they got completley embarrassed by a bottom feeder?

Michigan sure didn't bounce back the next week after Appalachian St. embarrassed them. Instead the Oregon Ducks took them to the woodshed 39-7.

I know Bobby Lowder personally. I use to work for him.

Just because you used to be a teller at the bank doesn't mean you "know" Bobby Lowder personally. Jerk off.

Michigan sure didn't bounce back the next week after Appalachian St. embarrassed them. Instead the Oregon Ducks took them to the woodshed 39-7.

Michigan is not UAT....

True that, Michigan has a better record.

:au:

Plus UAT has the 5 loser starters back for this game.....

I don't intend to be inhospitable to guests, but enough is enough. Start your own bama lovin' thread if you would like.

As for the original topic, I see Alabama coming out fired up. In fact, they may win the first quarter. However, somebody's going to get tossed. A team reflects its coach. If that is true for Alabama, somebody is going to spring a gasket, start a fight, and get run. My money is on the youngest spawn of Britt. After the melee, Alabama is demoralized and Auburn takes control. The loss of Britt is not huge (he's no good anyway), but the shifting leads to Chris Capps being inserted into the lineup at right tackle. And, well, we know the rest of the story...Groves becomes the all-time sack leader, Coleman ends up with two of his own, Sarah Jessica Lange Parker Wilson throws the ball away on three consecutive downs, etc. Alabama's soft middle will be exposed in the second half. Ben Tate will have 60 yards in the third quarter alone. In the fourth quarter, Saban throws a fit and fires his entire staff on the spot. He ends up coaching the last eight minutes by himself. Interestingly, it is the best eight minutes that Alabama has played all year. But, it's not enough and the Tigers win by 10. In the postgame press conference, Saban bears an eerie resemblance to Charlie Steiner in the SportsCenter y2k commercial. "Follow me. Follow me to freedom!"

I really should get back to work.

Just because you used to be a teller at the bank doesn't mean you "know" Bobby Lowder personally. Jerk off.

LOL, I was much more than that. I worked in the IT department. I was the go to guy when Bobby needed computer stuff done at his house. Yep very much more than a bank teller. LOL

P.S. I left Bobby's employment after I was offered a better job for my talents. Pay is better. Don't have to dress up, everyday is casual Friday!

LOL, I was much more than that. I worked in the IT department. I was the go to guy when Bobby needed computer stuff done at his house. Yep very much more than a bank teller. LOL

We don't care, let's all try to get back on topic...

No one has any viable answers to the three questions?

No, it's that no one sees your questions as viable or worthy of answers.

You are so wrong. Why so much denial of blatant truth? or is really this issue?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! To quote "A Few Good Men"

When the uneducated and inferior mind is presented with something they can't handle, they have to resort to name calling. No class what-so-ever. So I will stoop to your own low brow level and return the favor..... :moon:

When the uneducated and inferior mind is presented with something they can't handle, they have to resort to name calling. No class what-so-ever. So I will stoop to your own low brow level and return the favor..... :moon:

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

Archived