So what will the impact be?

TexasTiger

I know Bobby Lowder personally. I use to work for him.

Just because you used to be a teller at the bank doesn't mean you "know" Bobby Lowder personally. Jerk off.

LOL, I was much more than that. I worked in the IT department. I was the go to guy when Bobby needed computer stuff done at his house.

So you were his own personal "Geek Squad"? How gratifying that must have been for you.

Just because you used to be a teller at the bank doesn't mean you "know" Bobby Lowder personally. Jerk off.

LOL, I was much more than that. I worked in the IT department. I was the go to guy when Bobby needed computer stuff done at his house.

So you were his own personal "Geek Squad"? How gratifying that must have been for you.

Yepper, I was his own personal "Geek Squad". I will wear the "Geek Squad" title proudly. Without us Geeks you would not have great programs such as this forum. :poke:

Michigan sure didn't bounce back the next week after Appalachian St. embarrassed them. Instead the Oregon Ducks took them to the woodshed 39-7.

Michigan is not UAT....

1) I'm glad even you refer to them as uat.

2) They sure as hell aren't. Michigan is a far far far better team.

Just a gut personal feeling, but IF Auburn can jump on them early and get their spirits down, it could be a great day for the boys in Blue. IF NOT, it could be a very long one.

Yepper, I was his own personal "Geek Squad". I will wear the "Geek Squad" title proudly. Without us Geeks you would not have great programs such as this forum. :poke:

So you were his own personal punk-bitch?

You fixed his computers? Sorry, bud. You don't know jack and about Jack. Or, umm, you don't know bob about Bob. Anyways, being the tech guy doesn't mean you got inside information from Mr. Lowder. In fact, you were probably the guy that everybody sat around and waited for to leave. They probably all sighed and said, "I hate these computers. Every time one of them breaks, we have to have that tech guy come in. He thinks he's cool wit us, but he ain't cool."

I think the fact they lost to ULM shows they were looking ahead at us, and now they are going to come out with even more fire under their a$$'s. As for Saben, he may have lost his mind, but I doubt he has lost his team, they will be ready, we just have to want it more. As someone pointed out earlier, this is our chance to put them away. Please, please CTT don't let up on this one.

No one has any viable answers to the three questions?

No, it's that no one sees your questions as viable or worthy of answers.

You are so wrong.

No, I'm right as rain. No one here thinks anything that spews from your keyboard is worthy of answers. We considered the source and found it lacking.

Why so much denial of blatant truth?

:lmao:

or is really this issue?

You know speek inglish two good.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! To quote "A Few Good Men"

You wouldn't know truth if it walked up and socked you in the mouth.

The old adage that "records don't matter' in this game is not altogether true since the favored team wins most years......however, in a strange year such as this.....LOOK OUT and BE READY!

Now that there is a voice of reason.

On any given saturday in 2007, stats don't mean jack schitt!

If Alabama brings on the same attitude that they had with Tennessee....well....what will Bobby Lowder do with a 7-5 season. Bobby Lowder is an azzzzz that donates big money. He is the one that really controls the coaching situation. You can deny this reality all you want. I know Bobby Lowder personally. I use to work for him. Remember the plane jet ride to Louisville?

Just because you were a bank teller at Colonial Bank does not make you an "insider," goofball.

Wow...jinx!

LOL, I was much more than that. I worked in the IT department. I was the go to guy when Bobby needed computer stuff done at his house. Yep very much more than a bank teller. LOL

P.S. I left Bobby's employment after I was offered a better job for my talents. Pay is better. Don't have to dress up, everyday is casual Friday!

Ha! Teller = Geek Squad guy dumbass! I'm sure Lowder bounced everything off you! :drippingsarcasm7pa::lol:

LOL, I was much more than that. I worked in the IT department. I was the go to guy when Bobby needed computer stuff done at his house. Yep very much more than a bank teller. LOL

P.S. I left Bobby's employment after I was offered a better job for my talents. Pay is better. Don't have to dress up, everyday is casual Friday!

Then you quit more than 2 years ago. Colonial Bank outsourced their tech division to DCI 2 years back. I know that because I have friends that work there.

Anytime people claim to work somewhere or do something its always easy to spot liars or frauds with facts.

Either way, who cares wether Bobby Lowder cares if its 7-5. If someone in the administration or BOT can motivate for some change, who cares. Whoever is the coach at Auburn next year will bring a semblance of character and distinction that Alabama looks down upon.

Auburn is here, its not going anywhere. The days of the Bear and cheating, lying, and a weak NCAA are long gone. You won't be able to rely on your money and cheating to win another NC. 12-6 whatever. The days of old are long gone and Parity has arrived. Now Auburn is in the national spotlight and gets ranked very favorably by the pollsters. The kids will come to Auburn and play on the field. Nothing changes from today on. Your program may get better but Auburn won't go away.

Its time to face reality. We aren't your footstools. We rest our feet comfortably on a Crimson elephant shaped pillow. Good luck trying to reclaim the Bahr's legacy. HAHAHAHAHA!

The old adage that "records don't matter' in this game is not altogether true since the favored team wins most years......however, in a strange year such as this.....LOOK OUT and BE READY!

Now that there is a voice of reason.

On any given saturday in 2007, stats don't mean jack schitt!

If Alabama brings on the same attitude that they had with Tennessee....well....what will Bobby Lowder do with a 7-5 season. Bobby Lowder is an azzzzz that donates big money. He is the one that really controls the coaching situation. You can deny this reality all you want. I know Bobby Lowder personally. I use to work for him. Remember the plane jet ride to Louisville?

Isn't Bobby Lowder due to leave in 2011?

Archived