It's Time To Hand Out The Blitzies

DKW 86

ULM beat the west vancesters 21-14 @ JH west. THAT proves ULM is "better" than uat.

Just sayin'.....

Oh, I almost forgot,.....S I X ............

And since you insist on comparing ULM to Auburn, we'll show you guys head to head that we are at least a three touchdowns better team than ULM, while you have proven they are the one touchdown better team than you.

And answer the questions in the "How My Predictions Turned Out" thread.

Bama couldn't find a way to beat ULM and I think Duke and Stanford could both handle the Warhawks. I mean North Texas did for heaven's sake.....

ULM beat us by 7 in ttown. You beat us by 7 in Auburn.

I guess ULM is better than Auburn too.

Pay no attention to the ugly loss behind the curtain, allow me to point out your weaknesses.

I'm sorry really, just admit that you dropped the ball big time by hiring Saban and I'll shut up.

Same boat? Nah. That's why he said that ND's pathetic performance was the only thing that kept you out of that dubious honor.

On the other hand, you had a 6-6 team with a lot of guys coming back, especially on offense and what was purported to be a serious coaching upgrade and a fairly easy schedule. You instead finished 6-6, losing your last 4 and dropping one to La-Monroe. Sure, you had a great start, but of those six wins, only two were against good competition: Arkansas and Tennessee, and one was against a D-1AA team.

I'd say all that considered, the year was a pretty big flop. If you'd been up against a team with a little more panache than South Carolina for the final bowl bid, you'd likely be sitting at home instead of gearing up for Shreveport.

So did you pick us to win 10...or 11 this year?

Neither. But I seem to remember picking you to win 8 and for none of the losses to come to the likes of ULM. I even thought 9-3 was possible if your O-line improved. But 6-6? Losing to ULM? Losing for the second year in a row to MSU?

Did you really believe that Saban wouldn't improve on Shula's record with all you had coming back? Did you foresee even struggling with ULM (much less losing to them)? In what way was this year not a flop?

Bama lost to ULM. That's the 3rd biggest upset of the year.

USC lost to Stanford. Number 2.

Michigan lost to App. St. Number 1.

USC only lost two. Michigan bounced back and competed for the Big T1E1N title.

Bama just flat-out FLOPPED. Face it, your loss was just like that of Michigan, only without the sexy blue & maize helmets.

EMBARASSING.

Bama couldn't find a way to beat ULM and I think Duke and Stanford could both handle the Warhawks. I mean North Texas did for heaven's sake.....

Talk about your whiney crap response. This just makes you look stupid.

You guys tanked at the end of the season, period.

Talk about your whiney crap response. This just makes you look stupid.

You guys tanked at the end of the season, period.

Very

So everyone picked us to go 7-5...we went 6-6. And we are the season's biggest flop?

BG, I saw a lot more 8-4 and 9-3 predictions than anything else. I definetly saw more 14-0 predictions than 6-6.

So everyone picked us to go 7-5...we went 6-6. And we are the season's biggest flop?

BG, I saw a lot more 8-4 and 9-3 predictions than anything else. I definetly saw more 14-0 predictions than 6-6.

And I don't think 8-4 or 9-3 was unrealistic. We lost 6 games...all by one score or less. As far as the 14-0...I only saw a few so I don't really put any weight into it.

You guys want think that every Bama fan expects the NC ever year...but we don't.

Now how does that saying go?...Oh,..."Liar-liar, pants on fire".

Its that dang ole yankee media....dang gem'et...dem' ole boy's hated da Bahr and da gonna hate Sabear. Da hated Sabear frum da beginning, cin he got all dat money. Da jelous or sumthing.

You spelled that last word wrong - should be "sumpin' " :P

And I don't think 8-4 or 9-3 was unrealistic. We lost 6 games...all by one score or less. As far as the 14-0...I only saw a few so I don't really put any weight into it.

You guys want think that every Bama fan expects the NC ever year...but we don't.

Put a few up in the moral victory category. You probably also think youre close to beating us the last 6 years cause you havent lost by more than 10 points.

They didnt have 90,000 people at A-day because they expected 8-4 or 9-3. They expected more than that and youre crazy to think otherwise. Youre right not every Bama fan expects the NC every year just most of them.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...=43914&st=0

Second Biggest. You guys can't hold a candle to ND. :lol:

:au::homer:

:rolleyes:

This is pure gold. 4 or 3 losses huh... How many games do you play? You act as if you play 20 games a season or something. Three or Four losses are on the cusp of "not a good season" by any stretch. We know all about that, but at least we showed signs of life at the end.

You lost 2 more than the higher number you predicted...SIX! Six losses wouldn't be a big deal if you were playing 15+ games a year, but you lost six while only managing to win six, and those came at the beginning of the season. If you lose in your bowl, that'll be SEVEN. Does that sound like ANYTHING you'd be happy with?

Would you seriously come in here and act like you were happy, nor shocked at a season where you guys lost SEVEN games with a coach making FOUR FREAKING MILLION DOLLARS? ...and this is JUST about the record of your team, let alone the quagmire that's been your public relations this season (ie; arrests, poor press conference abilities, etc...)

I think I heard something in that statement by uatGrad...

Moral Victories ...

Hey uatGrad, yall also won 3 games that could've Easily been loses...

So, yall Almost beat ND for Suckiest Team of the Year Award. What's that you bammers LOVE to say, it rhymes with next year? Yeah, have fun hoping your Team comes back in tact after the Bowl Game in Sh#$port.

Everyone? Lots of so-called experts were guessing 9-3. Some hacks were even thinking SECCG.

Archived