Chic-Fil-A Bowl Tickets

WAR-GIGEM-EAGLE

i have a friend who was supposed to get a ticket from her friends uncle who got them from his company. He asked for four tickets but only received two. She has a hotel room downtown already but needs a ticket to the game for a reasonable price. She is an auburn student and will be wearing orange for the Auburn Tigers. If anyone could help us out with this dilemma it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

contact me via e-mail geoffrey.josiah.greene@us.army.mil

war eagle! :au:

i have a friend who was supposed to get a ticket from her friends uncle who got them from his company. He asked for four tickets but only received two. She has a hotel room downtown already but needs a ticket to the game for a reasonable price. She is an auburn student and will be wearing orange for the Auburn Tigers. If anyone could help us out with this dilemma it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

I'm in the same boat. I have a 100% nonrefundable hotel in Atlanta and got shafted out of my tickets.

Tigers Unlimited really dropped the ball on this one.

How in the world do you oversell your allotment by that much?

I'm in the same boat. I have a 100% nonrefundable hotel in Atlanta and got shafted out of my tickets.

Tigers Unlimited really dropped the ball on this one.

How in the world do you oversell your allotment by that much?

ha well im personally in the opposite boat. I've got tickets and no where to stay downtown. my goal would be to find somewhere i dont have to drive to, because its my birthday and i plan on being a little over my limit in alcohol. Are you going to use your hotel room if you dont get tickets? If not maybe we could work a deal out.

war eagle :au:

ha well im personally in the opposite boat. I've got tickets and no where to stay downtown. my goal would be to find somewhere i dont have to drive to, because its my birthday and i plan on being a little over my limit in alcohol. Are you going to use your hotel room if you dont get tickets? If not maybe we could work a deal out.

war eagle :au:

I think we need a new forum for this type of thing.

Perhaps the Highway Rest-Stop or the Minneapolis-St. Paul Bathroom ?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I bet one of these two sells his ticket in order to get a hotel room and the other sells his hotel room in order to get a ticket.

It's like Gift of the Magi.

I bet one of these two sells his ticket in order to get a hotel room and the other sells his hotel room in order to get a ticket.

It's like Gift of the Magi.

hahaha that would be funny. but i have a hotel (anyone in the ritz having a tailgate??) and didnt have to sacrifice either one of my tickets. although i am looking for one more for my friend that got screwed over.

Archived