bama, Thy Name is Hypocrisy

Proud Tiger

One of the better known bama boards has displayed bama hypocrisy in spades. Note that I'm not saying all members there are hypocrits but some of the main posters sure as heck are. Because Saban mentioned the internet rumors as a negative, this board is going to delete all posts regarding Saban leaving, etc. Yet this same board was full of rumors, stating with the board Admin., about Tubs leaving for TAMU, Arky, etc. As one poster said, he believes in free speech about everything but negative stuff about bama football. Wow!!!!

One of the better known bama boards has displayed bama hypocracy in spades. Note that I'm not saying all members there are hypocrits but some of the main posters sure as heck are. Because Saban mentioned the internet rumors as a negative, this board is going to delete all posts regarding Saban leaving, etc. Yet this same board was full of rumors, stating with the board Admin., about Tubs leaving for TAMU, Arky, etc. As one poster said, he believes in free speech about everything but negative stuff about bama football. Wow!!!!

Is PC an admin. on the site? :poke:

Which one? Rolltidebama?

Because I have some friends there who are level headed folks, I won't name the board.

K. I agree with you though, censoring rumors (free speech), is lame.

Which one? Rolltidebama?

Because I have some friends there who are level headed folks, I won't name the board.

K. I agree with you though, censoring rumors (free speech), is lame.

Actually I don't mind censoring blatant rumor posts when it is consistent.

One of the better known bama boards has displayed bama hypocracy in spades. Note that I'm not saying all members there are hypocrits but some of the main posters sure as heck are. Because Saban mentioned the internet rumors as a negative, this board is going to delete all posts regarding Saban leaving, etc. Yet this same board was full of rumors, stating with the board Admin., about Tubs leaving for TAMU, Arky, etc. As one poster said, he believes in free speech about everything but negative stuff about bama football. Wow!!!!

Is PC an admin. on the site? :poke:

No comment. I will say I had porkchops for dinner last night. :P

One of the better known bama boards has displayed bama hypocrisy in spades. Note that I'm not saying all members there are hypocrits but some of the main posters sure as heck are. Because Saban mentioned the internet rumors as a negative, this board is going to delete all posts regarding Saban leaving, etc. Yet this same board was full of rumors, stating with the board Admin., about Tubs leaving for TAMU, Arky, etc. As one poster said, he believes in free speech about everything but negative stuff about bama football. Wow!!!!

Sounds a lot like this board....

Tubs to TAM rumors were deleted. But Rumors of Saban to WVU aren't...

AND BTW, I never said to delete any threads because it was a rumor. I was getting tired of seeing the same thread multiple times. As if posters had not bothered to check if it was already posted.

AND BTW, I never said to delete any threads because it was a rumor. I was getting tired of seeing the same thread multiple times. As if posters had not bothered to check if it was already posted.

PC, give me a break! You can be such a jackass, sometimes!

There had to be some moderation on the tubs topics PC, because there were 15 of those, to every ONE of the Saban, or other coach rumor threads.

It's common sense boob.

I wish everybody would put PC on Ignore. I have but when you quote him in your response I see them. At least erase his posts when you respond.

pc is simply a west vancester posing as an AU fan. EASY to see.

Filter him and make life much more enjoyable.

Guest BoStillKnows

There had to be some moderation on the tubs topics PC, because there were 15 of those, to every ONE of the Saban, or other coach rumor threads.

It's common sense boob.

Taze him Bro'

You make a valid point, so I again don't see the need for everyone disrespecting you. But I wish that Auburn fans did less to fuel such rumors when they come about, but this is the place to "discuss" them, as long as you have links or are special.

You make a valid point, so I again don't see the need for everyone disrespecting you. But I wish that Auburn fans did less to fuel such rumors when they come about, but this is the place to "discuss" them, as long as you have links or are special.

My apologies. I didn't know you were PC's partner.

My apologies. I didn't know you were PC's partner.

Are you trying to imply I am homosexual---nope, never thought of it. Why did it come to your mind?

or are you just being an a$$ in general?--you have me confused with your buddy PC :poke:

Archived