My question is....

PigskinPat

"thunderstorm"? Is THAT what it is called these days?...............

According to the media representative for the Tuscaloosa Police Department, there was no alcohol involved in the accident and absolutely no reason to give a field sobriety test. He called in yesterday to ******** and basically debunked the whole thing.

According to the media representative for the Tuscaloosa Police Department, there was no alcohol involved in the accident and absolutely no reason to give a field sobriety test. He called in yesterday to ******** and basically debunked the whole thing.

Well, if they reported it on ********, it must be correct.

Well, if they reported it on ********, it must be correct.

I'm just saying that FB didn't "report" it, but that someone from the Police Department called in and gave the facts.

Also, a close friend of mine is being trained for the TPD and told me last night that if there is no reason to think that there is alcohol involved, you cannot give a sobriety test. So, maybe he was drinking. But, if he didn't show any outward signs of it...well they couldn't give him a test.

SSK,

Ask your friend whether a test would have been justified if it was a long-haired man wearing an AU jacket in the wreck rather than Little Nikki.

Would it make a difference if the AU guy had a "Bahr's Dead" tatoo on his arm? His butt? :moon:

If a test had been warranted, would the Tuskaloser cops have blown into the machine for Little Nikki?

Well, if the answer to any of the questions above is "yes," "no," or "maybe," then it's clear that the Little Coach Who Couldn't was as drunk as Ol' Bahr after losing his last game against AU.

Sorry Turd Fans, the Jury is in. :roflol:

SSK,

Ask your friend whether a test would have been justified if it was a long-haired man wearing an AU jacket in the wreck rather than Little Nikki.

Would it make a difference if the AU guy had a "Bahr's Dead" tatoo on his arm? His butt? :moon:

If a test had been warranted, would the Tuskaloser cops have blown into the machine for Little Nikki?

Well, if the answer to any of the questions above is "yes," "no," or "maybe," then it's clear that the Little Coach Who Couldn't was as drunk as Ol' Bahr after losing his last game against AU.

Shut your ____ mouth. Open it when there is something you have knowledge about. There a quiet a few Auburn fans on the TPD, as well as Georgia and so on. I've know that TPD trainee that Shire was talking about for 10 years, so I'll take what he tells me as truth.

*******edited by WarTim. NO ROOM for that language here...EVER...by anyone.....*******

SSK,

Shut your damn mouth. Open it when there is something you have knowledge about. There a quiet a few Auburn fans on the TPD, as well as Georgia and so on. I've know that TPD trainee that Shire was talking about for 10 years, so I'll take what he tells me as truth.

Mmmm, no bad cops in the TPD? I'll make a note of that and keep an eye on the news. The good, bad or ugly TPD was just a prop in my "funny." In the real world, trust no one.

What's clear here is that you have no clue what you're talking about in regards to the law. It's funny, I've been in a few small wrecks, and have never gotten a breathalizer. I guess it was because I wasn't drunk and wasn't showing any signs that I was. That sounds logical to me.

He was actually just returning from his dance lessons. Saban just looked at the police officers, shrugged and said "Hey, it is what it is," and began a long rambling discourse likening the accident to Pearl Harbor and Auschwitz. Confused, the officers fled the scene.

He was actually just returning from his dance lessons. Saban just looked at the police officers, shrugged and said "Hey, it is what it is," and began a long rambling discourse likening the accident to Pearl Harbor and Auschwitz. Confused, the officers fled the scene.

Sounds kinda like the Jedi mind trick.

What's clear here is that you have no clue what you're talking about in regards to the law. It's funny, I've been in a few small wrecks, and have never gotten a breathalizer. I guess it was because I wasn't drunk and wasn't showing any signs that I was. That sounds logical to me.

You know, if I was a Turd fan, I'd think more of "The Little Coach Who Couldn't" if he was drunk when he drove into a tree.

<to the tune of George of the Jungle>

"Nick, Nick, as little as he can be - watch out for that tree!!" :roflol:

At the risk of sounding objective:

Perhaps more information is out by now, but I'd like to point out that the original piece posted by PigskinPat doesn't even say Nick was driving, only that he was in the car...it could have been his wife at the wheel.

And there is no call for insinuating or suggesting anyone is guilty of driving under the influence merely because he/she hits an unexpected road hazard. It could happen to any of us with a momentary distraction--a quick glance at the radio, a sneezing fit, or fumbling briefly to turn on the defroster is all it takes.

OR. Trying to screw the cap back on the bottle. I always had trouble with that too. That's why I prefer to just pop a can and finish it. No need to reseal it. If ole Nick would just use my method, he might not hit anything else.

Everybody on ******** is totally truthful!

Ok, I'm going to delete all this nonsense and lock it down. It's played out. If anyone needs to unburden their heart any more about the whys and wherefores, PM me.

Archived