OU Chokes Again!

collegemd

I could have locked up the office poll if OU would have won - I should have known better than to pick them!

Hopefully I'll lock it up tonight with a VT win!

and back to OSU's win over Miami--It drives me CRAZY when people refer to that game as OSU's shining moment!

THe refs GAVE them that game with still the most horrendous call I've ever witnessed--a goofy pass interference in the endzone that came at least 10 seconds after the play--the game was over, and until my dying day I will say that Miami won that game.

Ok, rant over.

and back to OSU's win over Miami--It drives me CRAZY when people refer to that game as OSU's shining moment!

THe refs GAVE them that game with still the most horrendous call I've ever witnessed--a goofy pass interference in the endzone that came at least 10 seconds after the play--the game was over, and until my dying day I will say that Miami won that game.

Ok, rant over.

Right on!!!

Ok, rant over.

Agreed. I'm certainly no fan of Miami, but OSU got that win gift-wrapped with that very questionable call.

Ok, rant over.

OMG I KNOW, My hubby a UM fan has made me into a semi fan, I was so damn mad after that game it made me want to jump in the TV and beat the crap out of that ref. Of course I didnt feel nearly as jilted as I did in '04 damn bastards! That's me still BITTER

Living in "Chooooooke-lahoma", I can attest to the fact fans are truly livid and are starting to questions Stoops' ability to win "the big game". Some have said he should be fired. Even the radio DJ's are rationalizing the loss by saying they would rather have the Big 12 Championship over a BCS win.

Ok, rant over.

So? The point isn't that OSU was the beneficiary of an awful call. I was basically pointing out the error of the original poster that Ohio State is a choke artist in the big game. Even if they had lost against Miami, it would have hardly been a choke job.

On the other hand, Oklahoma is in a class all by itself when it comes to choking. I've never seen anything like those guys.

Yeah. Ohio State beat heavily-favored Miami, if you recall. Evidently the Sooners couldn't even beat ULM in January. Maybe even Alabama.

He now, watch it!....... :poke:

Yep, OU gets the national chokers award for the last few years. OU looks about like ND when they make a bowl.

On that subject, isn't great to see ND have a losing record.

Archived