Julio Jones

ssgaufan

Plus he lies about his squat max...

i thought we already decided you didn't know what you were talking about. i must have been mistaken.

Will someone please go set a small brushfire in Baldwin County so this guy will go away for a while?

actually, i'm at work right now, but we're relatively slow. go break some laws or something and that will give me something to do.

i thought we already decided you didn't know what you were talking about. i must have been mistaken.

Nope. I stopped argueing with you guys because it was pointless...you have no clue...

hey, there were a few folks that asked you to please explain yourself specifically and you would not/could not.

Nope. I stopped argueing with you guys because it was pointless...you have no clue...

hey, there were a few folks that asked you to please explain yourself specifically and you would not/could not.

No dude...I explained myself over and over and it became a pissing match of which I didn't feel like discussing anymore. I still don't believe he can do it...period...

Whoever gets him, I hope he does't go the route of the #1 LB from a few years ago. Think his name was Willie Williams, wasn't it.

Big lobster fan if I remember correctly.

Huge.... Didn't like our meat and taters.... :no:

:au::homer:

Archived