Digit Debate

Nay4AU

Guest Tigrinum Major

Those idiots picked Hershel over Bo?

In an unbiased view, that choice is a toss up.

We say Bo, but we have a little bias. Georgia fans will always say Hershel, which is understandable.

But to the neutral observer, they are 1 and 1A.

It's kind of like asking if you would rather have a relationship with Elle McPherson or Kathy Ireland (just to use a reference from the same era as Bo and Hershel.) You really can't go wrong with either.

We say Bo, but we have a little bias. Georgia fans will always say Hershel, which is understandable.

It's kind of like asking if you would rather have a relationship with Elle McPherson or Kathy Ireland (just to use a reference from the same era as Bo and Hershel.) You really can't go wrong with either.

Totally agree. Both of those guys were beasts. To say Hershel first, and Bo second is ok to me, because 3 is probably a mile behind them.

Agreed. The worst thing for Bo was that he came right after Herschel.

That, and no National Championship.

I agree....... I think it was a conspiracy and they are one-in-the-same. The same guy wanted more eligibility so he had a second name and played at a different school. I'm not sure if a kid named Bo had the ailias of Herchel or vice versa.

Ok wheres StatTigers comparison. Those stats seemed to show definitively that Bo was the better back. Herschel was great, but Bo was greater.

Archived