AFC NFC Championship games

BZ770

I am wanting to see a Tom Brady v Brett Favre showdown in the Super Bowl. NE is up 14-6 300 left to half.

This NFC showdown is as good of a game as one could could ever want 20-20 down to the wire. Comon Brett.

^(*&^(&*&*(&(*&(*&*(&(*&(*&*(&(**(&(*

This sucks, Brett had a cinderella story this year and I wanted him to retire like Elway did. UGH.. Now I am pulling for the GMEN.

As a Giants fan, we will never get past 1991.

Great, nice INT. Yay, FG good! Giants win!

Well that explains a hell of a lot. Who in their right mind is a "Giants fan"?

Even though there are a number of AU players on the roster, I loathe the Giants. Giants suck giant ass.

And even if you WERE a Giants fan how in the hell could you ever support a team with that snot nosed bastard Eli Manning at quarterback?

Even though there are a number of AU players on the roster, I loathe the Giants. Giants suck giant ass.

And even if you WERE a Giants fan how in the hell could you ever support a team with that snot nosed bastard Eli Manning at quarterback?

Tell us how you really feel. :P

I'll be pulling for the Pats now. I'd much rather see history than see an average team get hot down the stretch.

I've been a Pack fan since I was a kid (from MS, love that Brett). I would've killed to see him go out like Elway, but he got completely outplayed by little Eli tonight. The Packs' OC did what might be the worst job of combined game planning and play calling that I've ever watched. Why run the ball to control clock, take pressure off your QB, and save your defense when you can pass pass pass!!! Yeah! Moron.

I was rooting for GB and Favre because Brett is essentially my age and seems like a likeable enough guy, but the Packers weren't very good today and deserved to lose.

I'm a fan of history and I want to see NE make history by going 19-0, so I hope they beat the Giants again.

I'll be pulling for the GMen. I don't like Bellichick. He's a cocky, arrogant piece of crap. Plus I think it would be cool to see Mannings winning back-to-back Super Bowls.

Screw the Mannings. Eli is just lucky he can be a part of history being #16 and #19 on the Pats 19-0 season.

GO PATS!

Galen, trust me - I hate having Eli as our QB. I don't know if I have ever said / thought anything nice or positive about this kid. Honestly, he reminds me a lot of Brandon Cox with a tad more accuracy and about a thimble more of decision making skills. At least Brandon wouldn't complain and whine.

But you don't give up on a team you have cheered for your entire life because of one person. Would you stop cheering Auburn if they hired someone like Nick Saban to coach? Or had a player like Eli Manning? The team trumps one player / coach.

Galen, trust me - I hate having Eli as our QB. I don't know if I have ever said / thought anything nice or positive about this kid. Honestly, he reminds me a lot of Brandon Cox with a tad more accuracy and about a thimble more of decision making skills. At least Brandon wouldn't complain and whine.

But you don't give up on a team you have cheered for your entire life because of one person. Would you stop cheering Auburn if they hired someone like Nick Saban to coach? Or had a player like Eli Manning? The team trumps one player / coach.

I can't stand Jeremy Shockey because he whines too much but I'm gonna still pull for the Giants.

Archived