Interesting

BamaGrad03

I don't know. I could have sworn I saw a TPD truiser barreling down Bryant Drive a couple of Novembers ago with an orange cone in the bed. Obviously a Tennersee mole.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not reading this entire post to answer my question, so someone fill me in on it.

Is this the car of the TPD member who has made ALL of the arrests of football players? If there is any other officer who has made an arrest and is not openly supporting Auburn, it kind of defeats the argument.

Also, if the player is wrongly arrested, he would be able to go to court over it. I'm guessing if found guilty, it would be because the judge once drove through Auburn on his way to Atlanta.

I'm not reading this entire post to answer my question, so someone fill me in on it.

Is this the car of the TPD member who has made ALL of the arrests of football players? If there is any other officer who has made an arrest and is not openly supporting Auburn, it kind of defeats the argument.

Also, if the player is wrongly arrested, he would be able to go to court over it. I'm guessing if found guilty, it would be because the judge once drove through Auburn on his way to Atlanta.

No, it's just another sad excuse for Bama fans to conjure up in order to explain the plethora of recent arrests. Conspiracy theorists at their finest. :thumbsdown::ua:

I did read this whole thread and what to know this stuff too!

Swindle said on a Birmingham radio station Wednesday that supervisors have spoken to the officer and the officer won't be putting an Auburn tag on his car anymore. He says the department goes to great lengths with sensitivity training, and a police department must be impartial.

Sensitivity training? Amazing that the bammers in Tuscaloosa are so on edge, they require their officers to go through sensitivity training. Just like sexual harrassment, race relations, or dealing with youth.

How embarrassing! :roflol:

Breaking news from Tuscalooser........a lady called into 911 and hysterically said " someone's broken into my house and I think he's going to rob me." The 911 dispatcher answered "we are really busy right now. Get his jersey number and we will get back to you."

Well, that does it. I mean it's a guest blog! And they are having sensitivity training for the unwashed over all this. THAT SETTLES IT!

There are two possibilities to all this:

1. There really is a Police Officer in Tuscaloosa who has had an Auburn tag on his car but (2) it's not the one in the original pic which indeed may be photoshoped.

So everybody can be right. Yea!!! Now can we move on?

I have thought of this too. IF the person in this thread who claims to be an Auburn fan and also claims to have seen it is telling the truth, and IF there is any validity to that blog (forgive me for not holding a guest blog on the Crimson Tide Rap Sheet in which Ian himself couldn't even post most likely due to its lack of credible sources, so he had to have a "guest" post for him, as the Gospel truth), than this is the only possibility.

Because I'll eat my houndstooth hat if that's not a photoshop job.

Regardless, this has become a strawman argument. You are under the assumption that IF a TPD officer had an Auburn tag on his car THEN that means ALL TPD are on a mission to undermine the uat football team, and none of the players committed the crimes there is video evidence of them committing.

Never cease to amaze...

Regardless, this has become a strawman argument. You are under the assumption that IF a TPD officer had an Auburn tag on his car THEN that means ALL TPD are on a mission to undermine the uat football team, and none of the players committed the crimes there is video evidence of them committing.

Why would that be your conclusion, when nobody here has suggested as such?

Should we take the sensitivity traing BG? Just want to make sure we don't step into your 36" personal space or anything.

What's traing?

Why would that be your conclusion, when nobody here has suggested as such?

Suggested or insinuated? This whole argument is silly. Maybe the Bama players' continued trouble with the law stems from years of disciplinary breakdown within the program, rather than an Auburn/racist/scientologist/ecoterrorist/furry/enemy-of-the-week conspiracy to keep the program down. A picture of a police car with an Auburn tag on the front bumper means nothing.

I thought you were better than this, BG.

Suggested or insinuated? This whole argument is silly. Maybe the Bama players' continued trouble with the law stems from years of disciplinary breakdown within the program, rather than an Auburn/racist/scientologist/ecoterrorist/furry/enemy-of-the-week conspiracy to keep the program down. A picture of a police car with an Auburn tag on the front bumper means nothing.

I don't know how I could have been clearer. When I say "the sky is blue" 4,000 times...why do people here continue to say "Damn BG, stop insinuating that the sky is green...you're such an ass"...

I don't get it. My assertion throughout this ENTIRE thread has had NOTHING to do with the concept of tainted officers seeking out Bama players because they were Auburn fans. I've said 300 times that it was not my point at all.

Yet you all keep telling me that you know better than me...what I'm trying to say.

Damn Aunation, I expected better than this.

Should we take the sensitivity traing BG? Just want to make sure we don't step into your 36" personal space or anything.

What's traing?

Haha...well...got me there huh... Okay... Let me ask this then... :rolleyes:

Should we take the sensitivity training BG? Just want to make sure we don't step into your 36" personal space or anything.

I don't know how I could have been clearer. When I say "the sky is blue" 4,000 times...why do people here continue to say "Damn BG, stop insinuating that the sky is green...you're such an ass"...

I don't get it. My assertion throughout this ENTIRE thread has had NOTHING to do with the concept of tainted officers seeking out Bama players because they were Auburn fans. I've said 300 times that it was not my point at all.

Yet you all keep telling me that you know better than me...what I'm trying to say.

Damn Aunation, I expected better than this.

So then why is this news? Why are all the radio DJ's talking about it? Why did Charles Hollis (whoever the hell that is) write a "guest blog" on it for Ian Rappaport.

Quit acting like you posted this for any other reason than to "prove" that the TPD are filthy barner aubs out to arrest Tide players for no good reason.

Quit acting like you posted this for any other reason than to "prove" that the TPD are filthy barner aubs out to arrest Tide players for no good reason.

So I'm a liar?

t

So I'm a liar?

Short answer: Yes.

Detailed answer: You use the exact same propaganda tacitcs used by Michael Moore. You juxtapose imagry, false theories, and logical fallacies to strongly incinuate something, then when called on it you play the "Who me? Technically I never said that" card. Why did you start this thread? Why is it dicussed in blogs & on the radio? Answer the question without asking another question.

To be fair I heard the T-Pound police chief say on Dunnaway and Brown that it was true. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the arrests. But it is true about the car.

To be fair I heard the T-Pound police chief say on Dunnaway and Brown that it was true. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the arrests. But it is true about the car.

Not only that, but the tag has now indeed been removed. My sister took a picture today to confirm it.

popo.jpg

Note that this is the same squad car parked in exactly the same location as I described. Sad that some conspiracy theory forced him to take it off. He's had it on there forever!!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: admittedly the original picture does look a tad photoshopped, but I can tell you as a slightly biased Auburn fan that I saw this with my own two eyes and that it indeed was not an edited photo.

Not only that, but the tag has now indeed been removed. My sister took a picture today to confirm it.

popo.jpg

Note that this is the same squad car parked in exactly the same location as I described. Sad that some conspiracy theory forced him to take it off. He's had it on there forever!!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: admittedly the original picture does look a tad photoshopped, but I can tell you as a slightly biased Auburn fan that I saw this with my own two eyes and that it indeed was not an edited photo.

I thought the original car was #296. This one is #286. And how does this car without the tag prove that the original wasn't photoshopped? Someone could have had a pic of this car with no tag and photoshopped the tag on it. Just saying this pic doesn't prove anything.

Archived