Obama Releases His Earmark Requests; Calls on Clinton to do the Same

RunInRed

QUOTE(runinred63 @ Mar 17 2008, 01:45 PM)

Point. Set. Match. Run along now TM, back to your far right blogs where your nonsense can go unchallenged.

I'll stay here thank you and point out your hypocrisy on a daily basis.

As as been noted before, for you anything that is not honking Obama's bobo is a far right blog.

Go on and put on your Obama cheerleader outfit, put Brokeback Mountain in the DVD player and touch yourself while thinking of Obama.

You want to know what is wrong with politics? It's hypocritical little ideologues like you.

Or could it be that when you realized you didn't have a leg to stand on, I will stand up for McCain when I agree and against Obama when I don't that you couldn't say I was just being hypocritcal so instead of further discussing the topic you went into a rant concerning nothing having to do with the topic.

Hey TM A+ in realizing your wrong and not giving up. No one does it better than you. Well, Raptor does, but no one else.

I absolutely would not be screaming if this was the same situation with McCain. I would read the article, just as I did with Obama, and then I would look at the facts. McCain's wife is independently weathly and wouldn't have needed the money so why would it make sense for them to risk all of that for almost nothing. Similar, Obama does not need the money, his wife is a highly educated women who is highly respected and so for her to get a promotion that comes with a raise, and then a senator to get funding for a hospital just doesn't make me scream conspiracy. And if that was the case I don't think he would continue to bring up his earmarks and how he released them, fight for a system for people to check them, and encourage people to look at them. It just doesn't make sense. Do people do things that don't make sense sometimes, sure. But in that case I will side with what makes sense, especially when it overwhelmingly makes sense unless I see something strong to prove otherwise.

As far as me being biased if it were McCain. I like McCain. If Obama doesn't get the nomination then I would vote for McCain. I have defended McCain to my peers and on this board when some of the other liberals were going against him, so don't say I am doing this just because it is Obama. I came out against Obama on his preacher, said I thought he did wrong with it, and wished he hadn't, so don't try to turn a logical thought into a biased opinion, it just doesn't hold water.

I may can give you that, but your little dweeb Bud isn't in that game.

Point. Set. Match. Run along now TM, back to your far right blogs where your nonsense can go unchallenged.

Game, set, match? Hells bells you aren't even in that game.

"Sen John McCain returned 20,000 in campaign contributions from 2 prominent Texas businessmen after staff memebers for his political action committee discovered that there was an investigation into one of their companies." Washington Post

Go on and put on your Obama cheerleader outfit, put Brokeback Mountain in the DVD player and touch yourself while thinking of Obama.

Seriously, TM, was this kind of name calling needed? This is about as immature as it gets.

Seriously, TM, was this kind of name calling needed? This is about as immature as it gets.

Needed? I don't know, but it appropriately described the little dweeb.

Needed? I don't know, but it appropriately described the little dweeb.

And the immaturity continues...

Archived