New On Fox! - The Jeremiah Wright Show

Tigermike

Production Notes: During the filming of this video, the Potfry twins witnessed their father frantically trying to extinguish Raggedy Ann, likely providing ample fodder for their future therapist. Mrs. Potfry spent most of the proceedings taking notes and talking with her attorney. Contrary to the ravings of the on-set veterinarian, we remain hopeful Jake the Dog’s fur will grow back. Script, recording, and editing supervision by Buckley and Bruce Dickinson. Voice over by Dan Pardo. Poor final mix by Potfry.

YouTube

http://www.thenoseonyourface.com/

I did not follow your little link but I will say in regards to Fox News that Sean Hannity has lost all credibility during this news event...of course, I suppose you would have to have some first.

SH is politics at its worst - and not b/c I disagree with almost every thing he says. But because he constantly frames debates and props up stories for the sole purpose of tearing down and scoring cheap political points against those that disagree with him.

SH does not reperesent the kind of politics and kind of American spirit I believe in.

I did not follow your little link but I will say in regards to Fox News that Sean Hannity has lost all credibly during this news event...of course, I suppose you would have to have some first.

SH is politics at its worst - and not b/c I disagree with almost every thing he says. But because he constantly frames debates and props up stories for the sole purpose of tearing down and scoring cheap political points against those that disagree with him.

SH does not reperesent the kind of politics and kind of American spirit I believe in.

After yet another mindless diatribe about something he knows absolutely nothing about, runinred63 is asking himself, "Am I a dumbass for real, or is it just what the kids in the back of the bus say?"

In a word,,,,,,,,,, yes.

Sometimes you fight with CCTAU for the right to be the most irrelevant poster on this board...other times you just come out and wave the flag.

Sometimes you fight with CCTAU for the right to be the most irrelevant poster on this board...other times you just come out and wave the flag.

But you always show your self for the dumbass little bobo honker you are.

First of all it comes from a site that does nothing but parody satire. I realize that anyone who would take a satirical look at a racist hate monger that your candidate of choice has been affiliated with for the past 20 years, is worthy of your contemptuous derision. But then for some time now, you have exposed yourself as a political ideologue only pretending to be objective. You are a disgusting hypocritical little dweeb, who on a daily basis embodies and personifies all that is wrong with politics in this country.

But you always show your self for the dumbass little bobo honker you are.

First of all it comes from a site that does nothing but parody satire. I realize that anyone who would take a satirical look at a racist hate monger that your candidate of choice has been affiliated with for the past 20 years, is worthy of your contemptuous derision. But then for some time now, you have exposed yourself as a political ideologue only pretending to be objective. You are a disgusting hypocritical little dweeb, who on a daily basis embodies and personifies all that is wrong with politics in this country.

Give him a break. He can only see it out of one eye at a time....and that's only if achmed turns sideways every once in a while.

Guys, the personal insults are not necessary. Discuss politics, not each others' intelligence.

What an idiotic comment TT. I swear you have the IQ of a rock. I mean, you.......juuuuuust kidding. I'm just bored.

As far as the video, I really didn't even find it funny either way. I think if someone watched they would just exit out because it was pretty boring.

I did not follow your little link but I will say in regards to Fox News that Sean Hannity has lost all credibility during this news event...of course, I suppose you would have to have some first.

He sure represents the kind I believe in. Thank God for O'Reilly and Hannity.

Archived