Cotton Commits to AU

RunInRed

Does that mean AU will not be pursuing MCarron as hard?

That boat left the minute CTF was hired. The Brodie clone is all yours.....

Brandon Cox was the last lead footed, sitting duck QB you are likely to see at Auburn for a while. McCarron isn't even on AU's wish list.

That boat left the minute CTF was hired. The Brodie clone is all yours.....

If so, he'll still get to wear plenty of orange and blue, but it'll be from other guy's helments. :P

Whenever I see the name Cotton, I can only think "f'n a cotton, f'n a"

Have any of you guys ever been to Faith Academy? I don't know how much you guys know about the competition level of AISA schools but to put it mildly, it's a little lacking. I could only imagine what kind of numbers a player like Jason Campbell would have put up if he played HS ball at Faith Academy. There is no doubt that he looks to have the raw talent, and physique, to play the game. But one has to wonder how he will adjust once he plays against athletes with the same size, speed and ability. JMHO

Have any of you guys ever been to Faith Academy? I don't know how much you guys know about the competition level of AISA schools but to put it mildly, it's a little lacking. I could only imagine what kind of numbers a player like Jason Campbell would have put up if he played HS ball at Faith Academy. There is no doubt that he looks to have the raw talent, and physique, to play the game. But one has to wonder how he will adjust once he plays against athletes with the same size, speed and ability. JMHO

I had heard that he transferred there last year. And that he put up just about the same stats at his previous HS.

He's from Blount. I'm sure he's used to competing against guys with skills. They recruited him to play at Faith. The competition can't be much worse than it is at Westbrook Christian. Either way he should have at least a couple years to "adjust" to the speed before he will be called into duty.

He is playing 5A or 6A this upcoming year from what I heard. He also played like 4A his freshman and sophomore year.

• 2 weeks later...

So Todd and Caudle are fleet of foot?

Couldn't tell you about Todd..according to CTF he is...as far as Caudle. Yes...he runs a 4.6. His man problem is missing so much football, and being behind Kodi and CTF's favorite pick Todd

According to CTF, Todd also ended the war in Iraq, cured AIDS, brought about world peace, broke every QB record, and found a way to keep weeds out of his lawn. All this while our other QB's looked ok in practice and at A-Day.

Archived