Coveted Michael Moore endorsement goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who did you expect him to endorse - McCain?

That was a dumb question. Obviously I think birds of a feather flock together.

So then by your own definition, your post was pointless - big surpirse there.

So obviously you are less than pleased that Obama received this endorsement, so you resort to deflection and changing the subject. No surprise there.

BTW - It's surprise. Not surpirse.

So obviously you are less than pleased that Obama received this endorsement, so you resort to deflection and changing the subject. No surprise there.

What? :no:

Just another in a long line of EXTREME LEFT WING MOONBATS to line up behind achmed. The picture is becoming very clear to most of America...

Just another in a long line of EXTREME LEFT WING MOONBATS to line up behind achmed. The picture is becoming very clear to most of America...

... said as Obama pulls even with McCain in national polling.

I think they are just not polling enough typical white people.

I know of hardly any hard-working white people who think achmed is a good choice.

You live in suburban Atlanta, one of the most Republican areas in the nation. Your neighborhood is not an accurate cross-section of the nation in any way whatsoever.

By the way, this working white person will disagree with you when he votes for Obama. I imagine you could find plenty "hard working white people" in Iowa, Connecticut, Minnesota, Illinois, Oregon that would disagree with you, as well.

I know of hardly any hard-working white people who think achmed is a good choice.

Question: Could you get any more racist?

Keep up or stay out. It was in reference to achmed's disdain for the typical white person.

You live in suburban Atlanta, one of the most Republican areas in the nation. Your neighborhood is not an accurate cross-section of the nation in any way whatsoever.

By the way, this working white person will disagree with you when he votes for Obama. I imagine you could find plenty "hard working white people" in Iowa, Connecticut, Minnesota, Illinois, Oregon that would disagree with you, as well.

Well we do have our share of folks in this country who want to be nursed by the government. And color is not a factor...Just laziness.

Which Michael Moore movies did you actually watch?

Except for a few minutes of Wagons East, I've not seen ANY M.Moore movies. Why? Because I know he's a liar, I have seen clips where it's clear that he takes things out of context, and I've seen him fabricate an entire head line of a paper which never ran.

You know, not every situation works for that " how do you know if you've never seen it, tried it, blah blah blah " line. I've never gone to a KKK meeting, or wore one of those pointed hoods to know what those folks are all about. I've never tried crack just to see if it will REALLY ruin my life, or if that's just hearsay. And I'll never watch a Michael Moore movie ever again.

Well we do have our share of folks in this country who want to be nursed by the government. And color is not a factor...Just laziness.

Amen!

Keep up or stay out. It was in reference to achmed's disdain for the typical white person.

No, it wasn't. You were insinuating that polls don't include "hard working white people". That's about a half a step away from saying "They only poll lazy black people". It's easy to make that connection with what you said.

Also, what do you mean by disdain for the "typical white person"? You said in a previous post that it wasn't about color...but in every other post you make it a complete color issue. And lets not forget you constantly calling him "achmed". Wow. You ARE blatantly racist. It's quite obvious.

It's not hard to see you think that the typical white person is a good ole boy Republican like yourself. News flash. That isn't the case.

No, it wasn't. You were insinuating that polls don't include "hard working white people". That's about a half a step away from saying "They only poll lazy black people". It's easy to make that connection with what you said.

I think you took this too far. Why did you immediately make the leap from "hard working white people" to "lazy blacks?" Even if CCTAU was right and the polling didn't include "hard working whites," that still leaves:

"hard working blacks"

"hard working Hispanics"

"hard working Asians"

"lazy whites"

"lazy blacks"

"lazy Hispanics"

"lazy Asians"

All he contended was that they aren't polling enough folks he deems to be like himself. You're the one that jumped to a racist conclusion.

I think you took this too far. Why did you immediately make the leap from "hard working white people" to "lazy blacks?" Even if CCTAU was right and the polling didn't include "hard working whites," that still leaves:

"hard working blacks"

"hard working Hispanics"

"hard working Asians"

"lazy whites"

"lazy blacks"

"lazy Hispanics"

"lazy Asians"

All he contended was that they aren't polling enough folks he deems to be like himself. You're the one that jumped to a racist conclusion.

I made that jump because of the supporting evidence in the thread that he has a problem with Barack Obama due to his race and name.

<snip>

All he contended was that they aren't polling enough folks he deems to be like himself.

I don't think there are very many from which to choose...

"Achmed's a black snob." -- CCTAU

Except for a few minutes of Wagons East, I've not seen ANY M.Moore movies. Why? Because I know he's a liar, I have seen clips where it's clear that he takes things out of context, and I've seen him fabricate an entire head line of a paper which never ran.

You know, not every situation works for that " how do you know if you've never seen it, tried it, blah blah blah " line. I've never gone to a KKK meeting, or wore one of those pointed hoods to know what those folks are all about. I've never tried crack just to see if it will REALLY ruin my life, or if that's just hearsay. And I'll never watch a Michael Moore movie ever again.

I know what you mean.Kinda like the Bush administration claims as fact the reason we should invade Iraq.Let's take unreliable,old,not verified,disputed, "evidence" and twist it to fit our agenda, and pass it on to the American people as fact.

I know what you mean.Kinda like the Bush administration claims as fact the reason we should invade Iraq.Let's take unreliable,old,not verified,disputed, "evidence" and twist it to fit our agenda, and pass it on to the American people as fact.

Do you understand how to use the space bar after typing a period?

"hard working blacks"

"hard working Hispanics"

"hard working Asians"

"lazy whites"

"lazy blacks"

"lazy Hispanics"

"lazy Asians"

I made that jump because of the supporting evidence in the thread that he has a problem with Barack Obama due to his race and name.

We can't have a race based discussion without bringing up Obama's main man and spirtual advisor - the Grand Dragon - Jeremiah Wright, right?

After all, it's OK to raise concens about the black church, black values, etc, but as soon as you wonder if the white people were acurately polled you're a racist?

Sure, Saddam never expelled UN weapons inspectors, never shot at US war planes in the No Fly zones, never gassed Kurdish villages in Morthern Iraq, etc - that was all a Bush fabrication..... :moon:

Archived