Ryan Perrilloux got a part time job at a Dentist Office and...

The Prowler

Guess what....On his first day on the job.....He didn't show up. Seriously. The coaches aren't happy.

Especially Coach Crowe since he was the one that helped get him the job. This coming from someone that is close to the JSU Football program.

I was looking for a punchline... if the thread title is doesn't sound like a lead-in to a joke, I don't know what does. But obviously RP is the joke.

Are coaches allowed to help players find jobs? Why wouldn't that be a "special benefit" unless the coach acts as employment agent for all students on campus?

Quietfan....I too anticipated that The Prowler was setting us up for a joke. I didn't expect that RP would get straightened out, but I HOPED that he would. If this is true, it is really sad.

Guess what....On his first day on the job.....He didn't show up. Seriously. The coaches aren't happy.

Especially Coach Crowe since he was the one that helped get him the job. This coming from someone that is close to the JSU Football program.

Maybe that's just how they did things down in Baton Rouge.

Anyone surprised?

This guy will NEVER GET IT

He thinks he should be given everything.

He will be kicked off Jacksonville State and STILL not get it

anybody got a link to back this up? I don't doubt it for a second, but a little proof would be nice. I said a while back, it wouldn't surprise me if this kid never plays another down of football..

Nope...no link. And I doubt that this will get to media outlets. This was from someone that's close to the program.

Nope...no link. And I doubt that this will get to media outlets. This was from someone that's close to the program.

No Link? Well i don't buy it. I can't believe such a fine gentleman would do such a thing.

Well, it was in the Bammerham News on Friday or Saturday that he had a part-time job at a Dentist Office. Again, I seriously doubt this gets out that he didn't show up for his first day at work....."Uh, wrong place wrong time?"

Seriously???? If I went to the dentist office and saw RP standing there with scrubs on his body, a mask on his face, and a drill in his hand I would be recruited by EVERY major sports team in the entire world for running a 40 in 3.5 seconds FLAT! B)

Seriously???? If I went to the dentist office and saw RP standing there with scrubs on his body, a mask on his face, and a drill in his hand I would be recruited by EVERY major sports team in the entire world for running a 40 in 3.5 seconds FLAT! B)

I doubt his job involved any scrubs, drills, or actual working with patients....he might have some past experience with wearing masks, however! :big:

He thinks he should be given everything.

I think he is still waiting on his first of the 4 Heisman Trophies he promised LSU.

Archived