Bammers getting nervous about 09 class...

SkeeterAUfan

Being semi sorta connected in the UA nation, trust me, there is no worry about your class. That is not saying they suck, it is just you are going after guys that we have no interest in.

I will tell you this, the Aubie wife aint a happy camper, and she is very analytical.

Your wife seemed happy when I left last night.... Must be spending time with you that brings her down.

I wasn't nervous until I saw ya'lls commit #17,18, and 19 on the woodshed forum. Those matched with the ones ya'll already have is enough to send at least a little nervous tension If I'm going to be honest.

• 1 month later...

From what I've heard, is that the turds have already raped up their Recruiting Class and that they're taking them in intervals. Also, they have about 75% or next years class already in the books. And by books, I'm guessing it's the ones holed out and filled with money....kinda like the little Stuffed Animals.

From what I've heard, is that the turds have already raped up their Recruiting Class and that they're taking them in intervals. Also, they have about 75% or next years class already in the books. And by books, I'm guessing it's the ones holed out and filled with money....kinda like the little Stuffed Animals.

aren't you guys always telling us we shouldn't believe everything we read on BOL? you should probably follow that line of thinking. i saw that thread on there and just kind of chuckled and rolled my eyes. pretty sure the thread was nuked also because it was ridiculous. nice "inside info" you have there.

From what I've heard, is that the turds have already raped up their Recruiting Class and that they're taking them in intervals. Also, they have about 75% or next years class already in the books.

LOL!!! That's almost word for word from BOL. I'd stop prowling on BOL for "insider" news. 95% of those guys just make stuff up to get a rise of out people.

I hate to be a downer to everyone's fun, but this is JULY and signing day isn't until FEBRUARY. Both Auburn and Alabama will have good signing classes, and both will probably get what they need. So bitch, moan and groan all you want, but folks, please grow up. Both Auburn and Alabama fans.

Archived