Since I know it's coming

Birmingham

I wouldn't say were that big of a druggie campus. I mean, yes, we do have a lot of students on some heavy stuff, but there's no pressure on anyone who doesn't want to participate.

Adderall is extremely popular. Tylox, Lortab, Ambien, Hydrocone pills are always at a demand. Opium is expensive, yet, purchased by a good number. Marijuana is as easy to find as cigarettes. But, cocaine? That's a rarity. I've only been around it once in my life and know of very few guys up here that are in it. That's way too rough for me.

Maybe you should join the FOOTBALL "team"? :poke::big:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say were that big of a druggie campus. I mean, yes, we do have a lot of students on some heavy stuff, but there's no pressure on anyone who doesn't want to participate.

Adderall is extremely popular. Tylox, Lortab, Ambien, Hydrocone pills are always at a demand. Opium is expensive, yet, purchased by a good number. Marijuana is as easy to find as cigarettes. But, cocaine? That's a rarity. I've only been around it once in my life and know of very few guys up here that are in it. That's way too rough for me.

Or Pre-Med B)

It has been so quiet at the Capstone it only figures that when the next one came it would be a real biggy.

So what's better?

1) One arrest a month but only a misdemeanor

B. One arrest every three months but it is a felony

Nah. I'm not in to that stuff.

I think a select few Auburn fans on this forum are trying to make it sound like Alabama fans are praising Saban when in fact we are mourning the embarrassment of our school and Jimmy's children.

Okay, he has children? I am now officially saddened. Those kids did nothing to be a part of this mess. What a screw up!!!! He has flushed his life down the toilet. What a waste.

Next point.....

Stabler has a drug problem, are they going to keep him?

Bet the house and your 401K on this, if JPW is involved, if JPW was the player, all we would be hearing is that this was a setup...bogus....selective persecution....Bad ole Auburn Lovin TPD...etc.

Johns' crime down in T-Town is that while a popular player with the fans and on campus, he wasnt a NEEDED player on the team. JPW is a needed player and would be AND HAS BEEN PROTECTED by Saban. I was told by students at Bama that the whole DJ Hall/LAMO instance was about him and JPW getting into a fight. Hall was suspended, JPW was not. It tore the team apart.

Johns appears that he might be just a second verse of the same song.

Same students told me that the Textbook stuff was for drug money...Just saying what I am being told.

It's cool to start rumors, as longs as you follow them up with "just saying what I am being told". What are you, 14 and female? Get a life.

I think a select few Auburn fans on this forum are trying to make it sound like Alabama fans are praising Saban when in fact we are mourning the embarrassment of our school and Jimmy's children.

Okay, he has children? I am now officially saddened. Those kids did nothing to be a part of this mess. What a screw up!!!! He has flushed his life down the toilet. What a waste.

Next point.....

Bet the house and your 401K on this, if JPW is involved, if JPW was the player, all we would be hearing is that this was a setup...bogus....selective persecution....Bad ole Auburn Lovin TPD...etc.

Johns' crime down in T-Town is that while a popular player with the fans and on campus, he wasnt a NEEDED player on the team. JPW is a needed player and would be AND HAS BEEN PROTECTED by Saban. I was told by students at Bama that the whole DJ Hall/LAMO instance was about him and JPW getting into a fight. Hall was suspended, JPW was not. It tore the team apart.

Same students told me that the Textbook stuff was for drug money...Just saying what I am being told.

I'm sorry but I just do not see it the same as some of you. First of all what Jimmie Johns has done has nothing to do with the University except for the fact that he was a student here. As soon as it was discovered what he had done he was gone. The blame can only be put at his feet. He is completely at fault. I just don't believe that the threat of missing a few games would have prevented him from selling drugs.He liked it, and he must have made a lot of money at it, and now he will pay the price.

There are somethings that a coach or university can not prevent. They are not the parents, and can not hold these guy's hands thru out life. We all have choices that we have to make, and he made a very bad one. Greed will get you in trouble everytime.

I don't believe any of that business about DJ Hall either. We he was trying to get in the pros, one of the scouts said that his main problem was that if the ball was thrown in the middle of the field that he would not even move to try and get the ball, sounded like he was calling him quite lazy. Do you also think that he had a fight with their quarterback and the coach took the side of the quaterback and DJ got his feelings hurt and couldn't play? When he found out that he would not be drafted with this attitude and if he wanted to be in the pros that he would have to work for it and put aside his little feelings, then he started to show what he could do.

It's funny to me that so many people are coming out saying that they knew about Johns for a long time....yeah right. Everyone wants to act like they are in the know about things. They probably know the name of the unknown soldier but they're not going to tell anyone till the news comes out.

Bottom line for me is that I am not ashamed of my University, because of what one student or several students did. This is their fault, and they made their choice. The police that everyone thinks is so great here should put a stop to this drug dealing, what can the university do?

It's funny to me that so many people are coming out saying that they knew about Johns for a long time....yeah right. Everyone wants to act like they are in the know about things. They probably know the name of the unknown soldier but they're not going to tell anyone till the news comes out.

It sounds like there were many that did know this was happening. If I were a bama fan or parent, I would definitely be troubled by the fact that it took the TPD to resolve the issue. I've read several places and heard several reports that this was the worst kept secret in Tuscaloosa.

Makes you appreciate CTT that much more.

Next point.....

I'm sorry but I just do not see it the same as some of you. First of all what Jimmie Johns has done has nothing to do with the University except for the fact that he was a student here. As soon as it was discovered what he had done he was gone. The blame can only be put at his feet. He is completely at fault. I just don't believe that the threat of missing a few games would have prevented him from selling drugs.He liked it, and he must have made a lot of money at it, and now he will pay the price.

There are somethings that a coach or university can not prevent. They are not the parents, and can not hold these guy's hands thru out life. We all have choices that we have to make, and he made a very bad one. Greed will get you in trouble everytime.

I don't believe any of that business about DJ Hall either. We he was trying to get in the pros, one of the scouts said that his main problem was that if the ball was thrown in the middle of the field that he would not even move to try and get the ball, sounded like he was calling him quite lazy. Do you also think that he had a fight with their quarterback and the coach took the side of the quaterback and DJ got his feelings hurt and couldn't play? When he found out that he would not be drafted with this attitude and if he wanted to be in the pros that he would have to work for it and put aside his little feelings, then he started to show what he could do.

Bottom line for me is that I am not ashamed of my University, because of what one student or several students did. This is their fault, and they made their choice. The police that everyone thinks is so great here should put a stop to this drug dealing, what can the university do?

Finding out what was going on and kicking him off the team without the law being involved may have been the wake up call that would have changed Mr. Johns life. If that didn't he was doomed anyway. Stop making excuses, the kids are suffering because of excuses and inaction. Saban is a good coach except it appears he can't ratchett up the discipline......fine.... get CN$ some help b/c he ain't getting it done.

The kids are suffering.

It sounds like there were many that did know this was happening. If I were a bama fan or parent, I would definitely be troubled by the fact that it took the TPD to resolve the issue. I've read several places and heard several reports that this was the worst kept secret in Tuscaloosa.

Makes you appreciate CTT that much more.

This is something that the police should have to solve. Selling drugs is against the law, and that is their job to arrest people that break the law. He could have been selling to people that live here, and do not go to the university, and that is what I pay taxes for and expect the Police to protect me from criminals. I think that it is wrong to think that if Coach Saban even suspected this, that keeping him out a few games would stop him from selling. The money is what made him sell, and that is all that he saw. Missing a few games would only give him more time to sell. People that do this are not thinking, and don't see that they need help. I have a no tolerance rule for pushers. I fell absolutely no sympathy for Jimmie Johns at all. If the guy had been taking drugs, I would be the first one to say let's get him help, but with selling I just don't feel that way. What's to say that he didn't sell to a high school student, and then what is that doing to that student. That is how a drug problem takes over a city, and it is the job of the police to stop it.

I do think that the University should work with the police to stop it, but it is the job of the police, and certainly a lot more than a football coach can be expected to solve.

If there are no problems in Auburn(the city) like this, be thankful, but don't put all the praise on the coach.

The city deserves a lot also, because they are keeping this crap out of your city.

i actually feel sorry for alabama on this one, this is not a case of kids being kids and making a rash decision while intoxicated or their manhood challenged and reacting inappropriately due to immaturity. this is something different entirely. this is big time, he could possibly not see freedom until he is 40-45yrs old. he has let down his family, his university, and his fans who stood by him, and for what?

on another note, back to reality, this is alabama, they will find a way to sweep this under the rug as well. after all, he didn't murder anyone, is what they will say. i wish i was wrong, he needs to be punished, if for no other reason for being--STUPID!! but lets not forget where most of the lawyers and judges in this state went to school. i will be shocked if he is actually sentenced, unless the feds get involved.

even if half of the team is involved, they will find a way to make it all go away, just like everything else. i am tired of asking WWJD, it is time for WWJWD,--"what would john wayne do?"

i actually feel sorry for alabama on this one, this is not a case of kids being kids and making a rash decision while intoxicated or their manhood challenged and reacting inappropriately due to immaturity. this is something different entirely. this is big time, he could possibly not see freedom until he is 40-45yrs old. he has let down his family, his university, and his fans who stood by him, and for what?

on another note, back to reality, this is alabama, they will find a way to sweep this under the rug as well. after all, he didn't murder anyone, is what they will say. i wish i was wrong, he needs to be punished, if for no other reason for being--STUPID!! but lets not forget where most of the lawyers and judges in this state went to school. i will be shocked if he is actually sentenced, unless the feds get involved.

even if half of the team is involved, they will find a way to make it all go away, just like everything else. i am tired of asking WWJD, it is time for WWJWD,--"what would john wayne do?"

Why would we even want to sweep this under the rug. He's been thrown under the bus, and frankly that is where he belongs. I believe in second chances, but not for selling drugs. By selling drugs, you are not only making bad choices for yourself, you are selling these bad choices to others. I just have a fear that he was even selling to high school kids, and as far as I am concerned there is not enough that you can do to him to make up for this.

If there is anyone to feel sorry for in this, it would be his family. I do not know his personal situation, but I feel that he was probably the hope for his family, and look at what he has done to that hope. Drugs are just a big issue with me, and I do not have any tolerance for them. I have seen what they have done to people, and just hope and pray that never happens to anyone in my family. It is hard to protect kids these days, but I hope that I can teach mine that drugs can cost a person their future, freedom, body and the respect of

their family. The money is not worth the risk.

Please do not see this as an Alabama/Auburn issue. This is a worry for the entire nation, and something needs to be done, because of all the damage that drugs can do.

on another note, back to reality, this is alabama, they will find a way to sweep this under the rug as well. after all, he didn't murder anyone, is what they will say.

You are absolutely correct. In fact, look at how insignificant ALL 9 PREVIOUS PLAYER ARRESTS within the past year look now compared to this one.

Fighting in the middle of the road on the strip? Child's play compared to distributing coke.

Headbutting a police cruiser window? Merely boys being boys.

Fighting the bouncers at a bar? Who hasn't done that as a young man?

The sad thing is, we are not done yet. There will be more trouble and more arrests out of that program before September. Count on it. But JJ did them a favor because the only thing that would be more serious would be murder, like you said.

Hey everyone....."What are you selling today?" - famous words by the midget in Under The Bus....umm I mean, Lights. LMAO, WOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!

Check the 4 minute mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io8MHuKIaLI...feature=related

Dude that is some FUNNY ASS s***!!!!!! I can't believe it's even real! You HAVE to post that as a topic by itself! :thumbsup::lol:

on another note, back to reality, this is alabama, they will find a way to sweep this under the rug as well. after all, he didn't murder anyone, is what they will say.

You are absolutely correct. In fact, look at how insignificant ALL 9 PREVIOUS PLAYER ARRESTS within the past year look now compared to this one.

Actually the Armed Robery charge was pretty bad, but its like the team is trying to one up each other as they get arrested.

Actually the Armed Robery charge was pretty bad, but its like the team is trying to one up each other as they get arrested.

Yeah, but even still, didn't the armed robbery turn out to be for $11 or something like that? Just boys being boys....

Yeah, but even still, didn't the armed robbery turn out to be for $11 or something like that? Just boys being boys....

They said that the armed robbery wasn't so bad because he used a fake weapon and he was just joshin', you know.

It's not like he was selling drugs murdered anyone.

Hey everyone....."What are you selling today?" - famous words by the midget in Under The Bus....umm I mean, Lights. LMAO, WOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!

Check the 4 minute mark:

Dude that is some FUNNY ASS s***!!!!!! I can't believe it's even real! You HAVE to post that as a topic by itself! :thumbsup::lol:

No doubt! That's hilarious!! :roflol::roflol: That's t-shirt material! Another powerful saban quote!

Check the 4 minute mark:

No doubt! That's hilarious!! :roflol::roflol: That's t-shirt material! Another powerful saban quote!

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while! :roflol::roflol:

Archived