We hit the trifecta last night

SouthLink02

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That SUCKS! CMR better get a grip fast............. I don't want to think of UGA in the same sentence as UAT! Looks like they are getting on a fast track to lossing control.

So you're saying Bama/SEC West vs. Georgia/SEC East in the Fulmer Cup finals?

Bama fans won't be happy that you're challenging them for another MNC. I gotta say, however, although it pains me to root for SPUAT in anything, I think they can hold onto their lead and probably extend it before the year's out.

That does suck! I have a lot of respect for CMR, and I was beginning to allow my hatred for UGA to diminish. I hope he comes home fast and takes care of business.

"Ole Diddy" taught him well. B)

I lost a lot of respect for CMR when he let the team act the way they did last year during the UF game and their sideline antics during the AU game. He shouldn't have to resort to antics like that to win at UGA. JMO

I lost a lot of respect for CMR when he let the team act the way they did last year during the UF game and their sideline antics during the AU game. He shouldn't have to resort to antics like that to win at UGA. JMO

What are you, 70? I can't believe all the crap I hear about that thing, STILL. Waaaaah, UGA shouldn't have done that. Waaaaaah CMR, I thought he was a good guy, but this proves 100% that he isn't. Waaaaaah.

It's not like they got arrested for dealing coke.

Beating up the one student - that seems rough from a personality standpoint (who huddled around him beating the kid up - other football players?) The other two, seems like childish stuff. Touching a woman's stomach?

Beating up the one student - that seems rough from a personality standpoint (who huddled around him beating the kid up - other football players?) The other two, seems like childish stuff. Touching a woman's stomach?

Don't have time to find the link for the two UGA players holding the kid down and pissing on the kid last year. It is the same s***, just a different player.

That Soulja boy remix should be hype this year.

What are you, 70? I can't believe all the crap I hear about that thing, STILL. Waaaaah, UGA shouldn't have done that. Waaaaaah CMR, I thought he was a good guy, but this proves 100% that he isn't. Waaaaaah.

It was stupid. Love him or hate him, Spurrier was right, all Urban would have had to do was send in a third stringer and started a fight and it would have got a ton of UGA players ejected for the remainder of that game and then the very next game.

yeah, the beating a kid up seems pretty solid. and i also agree the battery charge sounds sorta iffy to me. technically, if i walked up to you and put my hand on your shoulder and you said "HEY, don't touch me!" thats battery.

Don't have time to find the link for the two UGA players holding the kid down and pissing on the kid last year.

Held a kid down and pissed on him? I have never heard of that before

Find that link

Don't have time to find the link for the two UGA players holding the kid down and pissing on the kid last year.

Find that link

Soooooo R. Kelley went to UGA? :o

Typical bammer response. I guess winning with class and style has gone out of style.

First of all, this is a perfect example of why you can't put it on the coach. At least not all of it. There isn't a classier coach in football today than CMR.

Secondly, the UF game last year was awesome. To use that as an example of why you think he isn't classy is weak.

First of all, this is a perfect example of why you can't put it on the coach. At least not all of it. There isn't a classier coach in football today than CMR.

Secondly, the UF game last year was awesome. To use that as an example of why you think he isn't classy is weak.

No wonder your program is in the state that it's in with opinions like this from its alumni. What if a big brawl ensued ala FIU and UM? You’d take that chance just to try and motivate a team? Why would UGA need extra motivation in their biggest rivalry game of the year?

Eh. It was a risky move that ended up working out and paying off for them. It just as easily could have sparked a full-scale melee, gotten a bunch of kids on both sides hurt and suspended and given a black eye to the SEC and both schools. "Awesome" isn't the word I'd use even though I understand why he did it.

Find that link

http://www.ajc.com/search/content/shared/s..._0717_1DOT.html

Hot damn, I didn't know that

I honestly don't care about either incident, but Richt did find out what "the Superman" was and said he was very dissapointed. Knowshon, Brown, etc were doing that on the sidelines during the game.

So you're saying Bama/SEC West vs. Georgia/SEC East in the Fulmer Cup finals?

Bama fans won't be happy that you're challenging them for another MNC. I gotta say, however, although it pains me to root for SPUAT in anything, I think they can hold onto their lead and probably extend it before the year's out.

Now that's funny :P

Archived