Which ad was your favorite?

Tiger Al

Budweiser was definitely the star of the evening...the dog bites nuts ad and the one with the horse busting ass in the woman's face were my two favorites of the evening.

The Subway ad with the mention of the "no reunion tour for Wang Chung" was good, too.

my 3 favorite was all budweiser commericals also:

1. The one were the monkey was macking on the hot chick.

2. The Horse Farting and the flame blowing up.

3. The Clysdale commerical with the Donkey.

Definitely between the "Fergus, Bud Light" ad and the "donkey training for Clydesdale" ad!!

After further review.... Actually, I had forgotten what I thought was the best. I liked the one where it showed all of the boys sitting around with bars of soap in their mouths. Then it flashes to a scene where a mother and her son step outside just as a neighbor is starting his new Chevy SSR(?) and dropping the hinged, hartop convertible roof. The boys eyes get real big and he says "Holy S...." That's where the roar of the engine drowns out his last obscenity. It then shows him sitting with a bar of soap in his mouth!! Classic!!

I thought the donkey one was the dumbest commercial I saw. I liked the dog biting nuts, monkey spitting game at hot chick, and the dale Jr budweiser ad.

Funniest:

1.) Budwieser - Barbecue (horse blowing out the candle)

2.) Budwieser - Horny monkey

3. Frito Lay - Fight to the death....

4.) Siera Mist: Diving man and dog

Clever Award:

Cadillac: Wave in the desert ( where the sound is delayed)

Pepsi: Purple Haze

Archived