Who wins the NL Central?

SouthLink02

Who wins the NL Central?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NL Central?

• Cubs
    • Brewers
    • Cardinals

Cubs, with the Brewers getting the Wild Card. STL doesn't have the bullpen. Carp is due back this week against Atlanta. Although this reeks of desperation to me.

The Cards get it done. How? No idea...they just get it "done" consistently

I think they could win the Central

But, I got the Cubs anyway

Brewers with Ned will fall apart later in this 2nd half

Our bullpen leads the league in blown saves. The last 5 times our closer has appeared, he's got three blown saves, 2 losses, and has given up 4 home runs.

Cubbies are the most complete team out of the three. I hope the Brewers win the wildcard and make it interesting in the playoffs. Let me know when the Braves stop sucking.

I was watching a Cards game the other night where they said that and couldn't believe it.

I thought the Cards bullpen was their strength

It has been the past couple of years, but Izzy's turned into a basketcase, and Franklin, the guy who became the closer, isn't much better. I'm happy they are competitive, I wasn't sure if we could win 70 games, but I think with all the youth we've played this year, 09 and 10 are going to be fun. 10 rookies have made their MLB debut with St Louis this season.

It has been the past couple of years, but Izzy's turned into a basketcase, and Franklin, the guy who became the closer, isn't much better. I'm happy they are competitive, I wasn't sure if we could win 70 games, but I think with all the youth we've played this year, 09 and 10 are going to be fun. 10 rookies have made their MLB debut with St Louis this season.

I hope your Cards can whip up on the Phillies this weekend. I will be cheering for you guys this weekend and hopefully the Mets can take care of business in Houston.

WOW

What a beatdown the Cubs gave the Brewers @MILW though many Cubs fans were there

I did think "Uh oh" when the Pirates beat the Cubs in the first game but the Cubs bounced back solid with the last 2 games

I do get the feeling that no matter HOW hot the Cubs get, they will dip a little later in the season to make things interesting

I do get the feeling that no matter HOW hot the Cubs get, they will dip a little later in the season to make things interesting

I KNOW this will happen. Why? I have lived with watching the June Swoon for waaaay too many seasons to think they won't falter somewhat down the stretch at the very least.

I was very impressed with the MIL series though, because I was expecting that to be the beginning of the '08 version of the swoon.

Archived