Alabama predictions

EllisHugh

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how the QB leading the 5th worst passing offense in the NCAA last year is going to be the one to "expose our secondary."

WVU?

I duno - wouldn't this fall into a similar category of how anyone would expect our offense to do anything after last year with our ninety-something ranked offense.

I believe WVU is supposed to start airing it out more this year. The only reason I say they will "begin" to expose our secondary is because we don't face an experienced and good QB until then. Add in the new concept of passing in Morgantown to Pat White and I think they will have success throwing the ball against us. I still think Auburn comes out with the victory (I think WVU has a bad year, like Louisville last season, but not as disastrous).

As far as WVU goes, the difference here is their personnel hasn't changed. They still have the same QB that lead the 5th worse passing offense in the country. I think most would agree our offense can only go up, and will in fact make a drastic jump UP in the offensive rankings category. This largely in part to a more athletic and versatile QB, and guess what, we have two of them.

And before you ask - Ole Miss has played us tight recently and Nutt seems to get Tuberville when we are high (except in '04) - see 2006 and maybe 2002. With my prediction of us being undefeated going into the Ole Miss game - I predict Chris Snead and a better coached Ole Miss team to upset us (this is college football, upsets happen - you may not like my upset predictions, but that's what make them upsets - last year I had UK over LSU as my upset of the year).

Overall this isn't a bad example. Ole miss has indeed played us fairly well of late, but the nutt element may put them over the top. I still see them being a consistent 7-5 team every year, but yes, upsets are part of it. Now, are you sure you had UK over LSU as your upset of the year last year? If you did (which I doubt) you sure didn't have much confidence in your own "prediction" off the board to stick to it when making the TDA picks for that week.... :big: see below...

Your picks for week 7.....

Florida

Auburn

Alabama

Georgia

LSU

Tennessee

South Carolina

Miami

Penn State

Tulane

Southern Miss

TCU

Oklahoma

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WVU?

I duno - wouldn't this fall into a similar category of how anyone would expect our offense to do anything after last year with our ninety-something ranked offense.

Except they are running the same offense with the same QB and WRs running it. We've upgraded in talent at the QB position and have changed to a totally different system than the one we ran last year.

So, um, no. It wouldn't fall into that same category.

I believe WVU is supposed to start airing it out more this year. The only reason I say they will "begin" to expose our secondary is because we don't face an experienced and good QB until then. Add in the new concept of passing in Morgantown to Pat White and I think they will have success throwing the ball against us. I still think Auburn comes out with the victory (I think WVU has a bad year, like Louisville last season, but not as disastrous).

However, Pat White has yet to show he's capable of lighting anyone up through the air no matter what they emphasize. We could have said last year we were going to emphasize the QB running...you tell me how much damage Brandon would have done with that emphasis.

And before you ask - Ole Miss has played us tight recently and Nutt seems to get Tuberville when we are high (except in '04) - see 2006 and maybe 2002. With my prediction of us being undefeated going into the Ole Miss game - I predict Chris Snead and a better coached Ole Miss team to upset us (this is college football, upsets happen - you may not like my upset predictions, but that's what make them upsets - last year I had UK over LSU as my upset of the year).

Well, I didn't ask you anything about Ole Miss. I just thought it was curious that of all the teams that might give our secondary problems (which we're not even sure this will end up being a weakness, especially if the front 4 aren't giving the QB time), you chose one of the worst passing offenses in the country running the same basic offense and the same QB under center.

Ok, I'll give you Hall over Stevens. I didn't think Hall's stats were all that great last year though, so I'd still take Evans. So in a 4-3 I'd go Blackmon, McClain, Evans. In a 3-4 I'd play Hall and Stevens depending on the situation. Don't 3-4 style LBs need to be a bit bigger?

That's fair. Yes in a 4-3 I think Evans would slide in over Hall. In a 3-4 I think it'd be 2/2. I think Hall is better in run support, but I like Evans versatility and he's a little quicker...so he can cover a TE or RB better than Hall in a passing situation.

Why would any AUBURN fan think Bama could beat us THIS year?

I'm not trying to challenge anybody's devotion, but what logic is there for any non-Bama fan to believe they have a shot?

Besides home field advantage, Bama loses at every position except MAYBE QB. We have unproven QBs - but they do have serious talent and potential.

Our receivers are more experienced.

Our o-line is more talented (save Andre Smith. I'd take Ziemba and Pugh over Textbook King anyday).

Our running backs are much better.

Our D-line is stout.

Our linebackers destroy theirs.

Their secondary is probably on par with ours now that Savage is out.

Unless Bama has six true freshmen who are instant all-americans, Auburn is much better on paper. Of course, it all changes when the games start getting played. But right now, why the hell are any Auburn fans sipping Kool-Aid? If a Bammer wants to make a wild prediction because they have hope for their team, be my guest.

You probably are not going to consider me an Auburn fan. But, like I said - I say Auburn has more talent. I'm not disputing that. Overall, Auburn has better talent and better coaching (not necessarily just head coach here - position coaches and coordinators are included).

I give Bama the Senior QB, and being at home, and wanting to end the streak, and the pressure that Saban will have to win this game. Yes, some fans are realistic and won't mind losing to Auburn again as long as some improvement in general is shown. Yes, some fans want a win and have high expectations. But overall, I think Saban will feel pressure to win this year. Tuberville will have some pressure from the "Recruiting National Championship" and recognizes that this is the one game he and his staff are judged on. I like that. But, in my opinion, Saban will have a little more pressure to win, where Tuberville will more "want to win."

It's really weird because I do think Auburn has better talent and coaching and Tuberville knows how much this means to him. I really could see Auburn winning. But I could also see us losing as well. Here is what is going to happen though:

If Alabama wins, Bama fans will be all pumped and boasting how they are back and that it is only going to get worse for Auburn with the recent recruiting. Not saying Bama would win in 09, just what the fans will state. Tuberville will have enormous pressure to win in '09.

If Auburn wins, it could be a while until Bama wins the Iron Bowl and I don't see how the Bama fans would expect a win the following year. At least this past year they had expectations with Year 2 of Saban and playing at home with a senior QB.

You're changing your mind too much. Here you're saying that it could go either way.

However:

They finally beat MSU and go to play Auburn to finally put an end to the streak. A senior QB and an Auburn team that started off really strong, but has a rough few last games, plus the motivation to finally defeat Auburn (period, and in T-Town) with Saban feeling the heat - finally pull off the miracle.

That sounds pretty clear. You're predicting Bama to win. The fact that you admit Auburn is more talented, better coached, and just as motivated tells me that you believe Bama has something special that will put them over the edge.

Let me clue you in - THAT'S WHAT EVERY BAMMER SAYS ABOUT EVERY GAME.

I predicted UK over LSU in a preseason prediction with my friends. As the season went on, yes I may have picked LSU in the TD Bowl, but that was a mistake (and I am allowed to change my mind during the course of the season). But I'm not going to get into an argument about who I picked and when I picked them. But if you want another upset pick, since you are interested - I have MSU over Tennessee (Fulmer gets Croomed this year) and UT starts off 0-5 in SEC play. But this doesn't necessarily mean I will pick UT to lose each of the first 5 SEC games during the course of the season. I also have LSU over UGA (their only loss in the regular season). Those are my preseason upsets.

And BTW, is it possible that WVU had the 5th worst passing offense, statistically, because they ran the ball so much? Using your logic, their passing offense can only go UP at this point.

And I put the logic in there about Auburn / Alabama reasons why each team could win because I didn't want to come across like we had no chance or that I had no faith in them. But I don't think that because you pick one team to defeat your favorite team, that it means you have no faith in them at all. So I'm sorry for giving reason as to why I think Auburn is still good. I am predicting Bama to win, there - clear? And Towns, I never said Auburn was just as motivated. I just said they had some motivation. I claim Bama has more and home field and a Senior QB is a lot going for them.

And BTW, is it possible that WVU had the 5th worst passing offense, statistically, because they ran the ball so much? Using your logic, their passing offense can only go UP at this point.

You're not using my logic. You're using anti-logic. WVU wasn't effective at passing even when they tried. It wasn't like they could have passed more and just chose not to. They were good at running, not so good at passing.

Secondly, as I stated, there is a reason to expect Auburn to be better at passing. The talent upgrade at QB (both have stronger arms and can be running threats), a significant influx of talent at WR and the hiring of a coordinator that knows how to implement an effective balance in the passing game. Pat White has not demonstrated the ability to pass out of this offense and he has no significant upgrade in weapons at the WR position. WVU's bread and butter is White and the RBs running ability. They may pass more, but to think they'll just go from #114 to exposing our secondary is just nuts.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying no one could possibly pass on our secondary. There well may be a team out there this year that gives us a lot of trouble in that regard with us having to adjust to Savage's absence. I just don't see WVU being that team.

good lord, what a bunch of babies..........blah blah blah.....were better than you at (fill in the blank)!

Play it on the field........in about 2 weeks, crap hits the fan.

good lord, what a bunch of babies..........blah blah blah.....were better than you at (fill in the blank)!

Dude, shut up. It's the off season. The second most popular sport in this state after football is talking about football. If you haven't understood that by now, you live in the wrong state.

True dat...but conjecture is still fun. And I love the Kool Aid drinker's opinions...need the laughs. :)

:au::homer:

Am I the only one that finds statistical comparison of the 2007 team to the 2008 team, which has not played a down yet, is running a new offense and defense, and has started withholding scrimmage statistics...to be laughable at best?

Predicting us to lose to Alabama does not make you "objective" or give you some enlightened vantage point that the rest of us are too simple-minded to understand. I have no idea why so many of you are jumping on that bandwagon. Auburn-superstition I guess.

I predict that Saban is going to lose control of this team even more than he already has between now and November. Once the losses start piling up, starting in week 1, it's going to be the first step on the slippery slope. All they need is another scandal or two and it will be even worse. A big injury to a key player and it will be falling apart by the time they get to November. Come on now.

Am I the only one that finds statistical comparison of the 2007 team to the 2008 team, which has not played a down yet, is running a new offense and defense, and has started withholding scrimmage statistics...to be laughable at best?

Agreed.

TT has a right to believe their passing offense will not be any good. That is his opinion and he is inclined to it. He has good reasoning behind it.

But at the same time, I have a differing opinion and choose not to use statistics from last year as my basis. Call it a feeling or whatever.

Motivation and pressure are already at 100% for both teams, every year, in the Iron Bowl. Those things are not a factor.

Auburn has better, more experienced players and better coaching than UAT. Auburn wins the '08 Iron Bowl by an unusually large margin.

Since the original question was predictions for Alabama's season, I think 5-7 will be about right. That leaves them out of a bowl game, which will probably be a relief after successive trips to Shreveport.

Since the original question was predictions for Alabama's season, I think 5-7 will be about right. That leaves them out of a bowl game, which will probably be a relief after successive trips to Shreveport.

That is just stupid. Not even Auburn fans that love to bash Alabama truly think they will go 5-7. Why not post a real prediction. If you really think they will go 5-7, I will bet you anything in the world - my life, money, pride, banning AUNation - anything. That is the stupiest prediction ever.

That is just stupid. Not even Auburn fans that love to bash Alabama truly think they will go 5-7. Why not post a real prediction. If you really think they will go 5-7, I will bet you anything in the world - my life, money, pride, banning AUNation - anything. That is the stupiest prediction ever.

PC, I've said it before (as have many others on here) that you SUCK as an Auburn fan! Why don't you just go ahead and come out of the hole in your trailer wall that you call a closet and be real with yourself man? Come on out..........Shout to the world.............I'M A BAMMER! I'M A BAMMER! Absolutely NOTHING that you say makes you an Auburn guy. You're a chump! It makes me sick to hear you pump sunshine up the turds asses all the time, and even PICK THEM TO BEAT AUBURN? WTF? WTF? WTF? YOU SUCK! :angry:

With all that said, it's a free country, and you are free to route for whomever you choose. However, that is obviously UAT! I bet a million bucks that you play with yourself while thinking about lil' nicky and how freegin' awesome you think his team is. Man it pisses me off that you claim to be an Auburn man. :angry:

PC, I've said it before (as have many others on here) that you SUCK as an Auburn fan! Why don't you just go ahead and come out of the hole in your trailer wall that you call a closet and be real with yourself man? Come on out..........Shout to the world.............I'M A BAMMER! I'M A BAMMER! Absolutely NOTHING that you say makes you an Auburn guy. You're a chump! It makes me sick to hear you pump sunshine up the turds asses all the time, and even PICK THEM TO BEAT AUBURN? WTF? WTF? WTF? YOU SUCK! :angry:

With all that said, it's a free country, and you are free to route for whomever you choose. However, that is obviously UAT! I bet a million bucks that you play with yourself while thinking about lil' nicky and how freegin' awesome you think his team is. Man it pisses me off that you claim to be an Auburn man. :angry:

AUBURNJAC,,,,,,I wish you would quit holding back and say what you really think :big:

So you think Bama will go 5-7? I'll take the bet.

Hey, he was the one that brought up what this "thread was originally about." Why make a mockery of it? I'm just asking for a realistic expectation.

Hey, he was the one that brought up what this "thread was originally about." Why make a mockery of it? I'm just asking for a realistic expectation.

I think all of you are acting stupid. If just by making a prediction it would come true, then I would predict that Bama will win every game, and Auburn would score no points against us....poof there is the prediction so it must mean it will happen. Didn't last year's crazy season prove to anyone that crazy things can happen every week and teams that are supposed (predicted) to win don't always do so. This is the one time of year every team can act like a big dog and say we're going to go undefeated, because in a few weeks we will know. I don't know how Bama will do this year. I truly hope that we will win every game, but realize that is probably not possible, so I just hope for as many as we can. No one has perfect predictions every week, not even Vagas, so settle back and wait for the season to start before slamming each other.

Some Bama fans are saying things just to bait Auburn fans. I don't want to rush the Iron Bowl, because when it comes around the season is over, and we've waited so long for the season that I don't want it to be over that quickly.

Ok, I'll give you Hall over Stevens. I didn't think Hall's stats were all that great last year though, so I'd still take Evans. So in a 4-3 I'd go Blackmon, McClain, Evans. In a 3-4 I'd play Hall and Stevens depending on the situation. Don't 3-4 style LBs need to be a bit bigger?

That's fair. Yes in a 4-3 I think Evans would slide in over Hall. In a 3-4 I think it'd be 2/2. I think Hall is better in run support, but I like Evans versatility and he's a little quicker...so he can cover a TE or RB better than Hall in a passing situation.

I've never really understood the "our LBs are better than your LBs" argument. Or any position comparison for that matter. Our LBs obviously don't play your LBs... so who cares how they compare?

Even if you DO want to compare them, it's obvious that your LBs are going to have more tackles from last year... your DL couldn't stop a wet fart and left the LBs to do much of the work. Whoopty doo. So Hall's tackles versus Stevens don't really matter, since Stump lead the team in tackles and gave Stevens fewer chances to make tackles.

Let's talk true match ups. Our DL v your OL and vice versa. That's the main battle that needs to be worried about.

A prediction is merely what you THINK will happen and nothing more. Quit acting like it actually does mean something. If someone predicts Bama to go 5-7, they are just being dumb. If they are sarcastically stating they will be 5-7, that is different. But there is no way in Hell Bama will go 5-7 and I am willing to bet against that. I predict Bama will go 8-4 or 9-3. If I was forced to put my money on one or the other, I'd probably go with 9-3, but I'd have to ponder it. But I wouldn't be as confident in 9-3 as I would be about them NOT going 5-7. That is just ridiculous. If someone actually thinks that - then that is fine. They are just going to be wrong and I would love to bet against that.

Basically, I think a "give or take one on the record" scenario for Alabama would be 8-4 at this point.... MAYBE 7-5. But there is no way they have a losing record this season. NO WAY! I will bet anything against that.

That is my prediction. It doesn't mean it will happen. But it is a lot more likely to happen and a lot more realistic than 5-7. If you believe 5-7 is going to be their record, then I have a mansion on Lake Shore Drive to sell you. That's the same logic as thinking Vanderbilt will win the National Title. It "can" happen, but it won't.

A prediction is merely what you THINK will happen and nothing more. Quit acting like it actually does mean something. If someone predicts Bama to go 5-7, they are just being dumb. If they are sarcastically stating they will be 5-7, that is different. But there is no way in Hell Bama will go 5-7 and I am willing to bet against that. I predict Bama will go 8-4 or 9-3. If I was forced to put my money on one or the other, I'd probably go with 9-3, but I'd have to ponder it. But I wouldn't be as confident in 9-3 as I would be about them NOT going 5-7. That is just ridiculous. If someone actually thinks that - then that is fine. They are just going to be wrong and I would love to bet against that.

Basically, I think a "give or take one on the record" scenario for Alabama would be 8-4 at this point.... MAYBE 7-5. But there is no way they have a losing record this season. NO WAY! I will bet anything against that.

That is my prediction. It doesn't mean it will happen. But it is a lot more likely to happen and a lot more realistic than 5-7. If you believe 5-7 is going to be their record, then I have a mansion on Lake Shore Drive to sell you. That's the same logic as thinking Vanderbilt will win the National Title. It "can" happen, but it won't.

Looking at the schedule I think 5-7 is possible.

Aug. 30, 2008 at Clemson Possible (probable?) loss,

Sept. 6, 2008 Tulane TBA Win

Sept. 13, 2008 W. Kentucky Win

Sept. 20, 2008 at Arkansas Possible loss,

Sept. 27, 2008 at Georgia Possible loss

Oct. 4, 2008 Kentucky Probable win, but could be a loss

Oct. 18, 2008 Ole Miss Since you predict we will lose to Ole Miss, they sure as hell could too

Oct. 25, 2008 at Tennessee Possible loss,

Nov. 1, 2008 Arkansas St. Possible loss,

Nov. 8, 2008 at LSU TBA Possible loss

Nov. 15, 2008 Miss. State Could get croomed again

Nov. 29, 2008 Auburn TBA Possible loss

So I see 9 teams that could possibly hand Bama a check in the L column, and thats assuming there are no ULM style meltdowns. So why is 5-7 so unthinkable?

That being said I wouldn't predict 5-7, I'd lean more to 7-5 maybe 8-4. 9-3 seems a bit to high for this team to me but its possible.

My predictions

Wins; Tulane, W. Kentucky, Arkansas, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tenn, Ark st.

Losses; Clemson, UGA, LSU, Miss st, Auburn

Would throwing in a loss to Tenn and Ole Miss be that unthinkable? Especially if they were hit where it hurts with injuries? Once again not predicting 5-7 just saying it is fathomable.

I think all of you are acting stupid. If just by making a prediction it would come true, then I would predict that Bama will win every game, and Auburn would score no points against us....poof there is the prediction so it must mean it will happen. Didn't last year's crazy season prove to anyone that crazy things can happen every week and teams that are supposed (predicted) to win don't always do so. This is the one time of year every team can act like a big dog and say we're going to go undefeated, because in a few weeks we will know. I don't know how Bama will do this year. I truly hope that we will win every game, but realize that is probably not possible, so I just hope for as many as we can. No one has perfect predictions every week, not even Vagas, so settle back and wait for the season to start before slamming each other.

Some Bama fans are saying things just to bait Auburn fans. I don't want to rush the Iron Bowl, because when it comes around the season is over, and we've waited so long for the season that I don't want it to be over that quickly.

Bamamyheart....... I have ZERO problem with you pumping up your team and picking them to beat Auburn. My point is that PChump is always giving accolades to Bama and even picked them to BEAT Auburn. That is not a true Auburn fan. If every once in a while and Auburn fan or Bama fan gave credit where credit is due, then that's perfectly fine. For instance, I thought Tyrone Prothro was the badest receiver in the conference...hands down. I said it to several people. However, PC consistantly not only pumps the Bama sunshine, but also ARGUE'S WITH FELLOW AUBURN FANS. He is NOT A TRUE AUBURN MAN!

Looking at the schedule I think 5-7 is possible.

Aug. 30, 2008 at Clemson Possible (probable?) loss,

Sept. 6, 2008 Tulane TBA Win

Sept. 13, 2008 W. Kentucky Win

Sept. 20, 2008 at Arkansas Possible loss,

Sept. 27, 2008 at Georgia Possible loss

Oct. 4, 2008 Kentucky Probable win, but could be a loss

Oct. 18, 2008 Ole Miss Since you predict we will lose to Ole Miss, they sure as hell could too

Oct. 25, 2008 at Tennessee Possible loss,

Nov. 1, 2008 Arkansas St. Possible loss,

Nov. 8, 2008 at LSU TBA Possible loss

Nov. 15, 2008 Miss. State Could get croomed again

Nov. 29, 2008 Auburn TBA Possible loss

So I see 9 teams that could possibly hand Bama a check in the L column, and thats assuming there are no ULM style meltdowns. So why is 5-7 so unthinkable?

Arkansas St is a possible loss? If so, that is 10 teams that could possibly hand Bama a check in the L column. And if they can, why not W. Kentucky or Tulane? Technically, they could go 0-12. And guess what - they could technically win all 12. Each game is also a possible win. That's why I don't like your logic.

Lets be serious - Clemson, UGA, and LSU we can all agree on. Tennessee - most will say lose, but I claim win because they destroyed them last year and I think UT will just be BAD this year. Auburn I could definitely also see as being considered a loss.

Arkansas - come on, yes they could lose but no. Not this year. No talent returning there. Same goes for Kentucky. I know UK did well last year, and I'll take a little bit of understanding on them - but not Arkansas.

MSU, Ole Miss, are also toss ups as well based on recent history. I think Bama will win - but you can think they will lose. I have no problem with that.

Arkansas St / Tulane / W. Kentucky are all W's (or should at least be presumed as W's - we know they CAN lose, but realistically they should be considered Ws in the preseason).

So OK - using that logic, I could see 5 wins at worse. But that means they would have to lose every toss up and every difficult game. I just don't see that happening.

Let's put it this way. Pretend you were to win $10M if you could accurately predict Alabama's regular season record. Or if someone hijacked your family and said you must accurately predict Alabama's regular season record or else you will never see them again. I know that sounds rough, but I want to gather your true thoughts on how you think they will actually do. Everything I hear is "I don't think it is that way off to believe they could go 5-7," well at the same time I could say the same thing about them going 12-0. Come on - give me your best shot. What is their final regular season record going to be?

And if anyone actually thinks they go 5-7, I want a wager on the table in some sort of fashion - I will let you claim the stakes. I will bet ANYTHING against that.

The possible loss vs Ark St was a mistake, meant to have that as the 3rd nearly guaranteed win.

I agree with you, I don't believe Bama will lose to Arkansas, I don't see their being enough talent there to take down Bama. But I wouldn't fall out of my chair sept 20th to see that Petrino had pulled off his first upset as the Razorbacks coach either (and I did fall out of my chair last year when I heard the results of the ULM game). Like I said I wouldn't predict Bama to go 5-7, but neither would I predict Auburn to end the season by losing 3 of 4.

It should be a fun season

Oh yeah, forgot kickers. I don't see how Tiffin keeps getting love over Byrum, Tiffin chokes Byrum is cool under pressure, just that Leigh kicked a lot more than Wes. Shoemaker is better than whoever Bama has punting but I like Bama's returners.

When was the last time we had a threat as a returner? It's been a while since we've had someone who had a legitimate chance of taking a return to the house everytime he touched the ball.

Bamamyheart....... I have ZERO problem with you pumping up your team and picking them to beat Auburn. My point is that PChump is always giving accolades to Bama and even picked them to BEAT Auburn. That is not a true Auburn fan. If every once in a while and Auburn fan or Bama fan gave credit where credit is due, then that's perfectly fine. For instance, I thought Tyrone Prothro was the badest receiver in the conference...hands down. I said it to several people. However, PC consistantly not only pumps the Bama sunshine, but also ARGUE'S WITH FELLOW AUBURN FANS. He is NOT A TRUE AUBURN MAN!

Hey, I totally agree with you. I don't see how any fan could do that. I believe in trying to be realistic about the other team, but I will never say the words "Auburn will beat Bama". Even these last 6 years when no one predicted us to win, I held out hope until the last play. I am like you in that I can say things about Auburn players and that they are good, and not feel that is disloyal to my team, but I would never argue with a Bama fan in favor of an Auburn fan. I take that back, the only time that I would do that is if a Bama fan is showing his butt at the Iron Bowl when Auburn is our guest, and saying things to Auburn fans to just start a fight. I don't believe in this, and I want to enjoy the game, win or lose without all of that. I want to show the same class in the stands as the players do on the field. I might sometimes be able to say something good about Auburn(love that eagle) but I don't believe that anyone would ever mistake me for an Auburn fan, so I truly don't see how this guy does this. But, hey I don't see how a fan of one school can attend the other one and not switch over. I can't imagine ever going to Auburn and not be a fan. That just does not make sense to me, but if ya can do it, then more power to you.

Archived