Sept. 27 at Georgia - BIG LOSS :angry:

Oct. 4 KENTUCKY - Close but a narrow WIN

Oct. 18 OLE MISS - WIN B)

Oct. 25 at Tennessee - Close again but a LOSS :puke:

Nov. 1 ARKANSAS STATE - WIN

Nov. 8 at LSU - LOSS :blink:

Nov. 15 MISSISSIPPI STATE - Close WIN

Nov. 29 AUBURN - LOSS :puke:

Bowl - Music City - WIN (Saban is the man!)

probably 8-5 but possibly 7-6 again.

That's pretty damn close, especially the Arkansas game. Also, don't count out Ole Miss. If uat is 6-6...there's a chance that they'll be going to Birmingham for their Bowl Destination. Now, wouldn't that be F'N Hilarious.

Way to go out on a limb there. Have us winning all the games we'll be favored, and losing all the games where we wont be favored. :cheer:

.... it is what it is ....

wow, i think i've seen more threads about predicting our season than i have about AU's season on here. :poke:

... as well you should since this is the "Rivals" Forum ...

wow, i think i've seen more threads about predicting our season than i have about AU's season on here.

You wouldn't be bothered by any threads here if you'd go away.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, God knows mine are more extreme...

but why would you predict:

1) Arkansas - Toss Up: Arkansas loses ALL talent and they lost to Bama last year

2) Ole Miss - Win : neck and neck game last year (which Ole Miss should've won) and with a better coach this year (I can see UA winning, but the fact that you have UA as a Toss Up, makes me ask)

3) Tennessee - loss : Look at last year's score and a new QB

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong or stupid, I just ask

:hail:

1) Arkansas - Toss Up: Arkansas loses ALL talent and they lost to Bama last year

2) Ole Miss - Win : neck and neck game last year (which Ole Miss should've won) and with a better coach this year (I can see UA winning, but the fact that you have UA as a Toss Up, makes me ask)

Let me distill this for you: PChamp :hail::ua:

It's not hard to see.

It's not hard to see.

I'll give you 3:1 odds that that sequence does not occur.

Quit being a dick if you are going to respond. I wasn't one with my initial response.

If you don't think it is "hard to see" Arkansas defeating Bama, then give me a point spread and I will take it.

Even I, who has been proclaimed a Bammer by y'all, is even admitting that Ole Miss could easily win the Bammer game.

I think you are pretty close on your prediction, but by that point in the season, I say Ole Miss should be listed as a toss up too.

After all :ua: = :om:

wow, i think i've seen more threads about predicting our season than i have about AU's season on here. :poke:

... as well you should since this is the "Rivals" Forum ...

my point was directed more towards the AU fans, i should have been more specific. after all the discussion about too much Bama talk on an AU board, i had to throw it in.

The changes that I'd make:

1) Bama has a very solid shot at Clemson. Clemson has a lot more talent (and that would be an upset), but they have to replace a lot on the Oline, which tells me Bama's weak defensive line may not be as big a liability in that game as it is in others later in the year.

2) Bama will beat Arkansas. That team is finishing in the West cellar this year. The only thing more discouraging than hanging your offense on JPW is hanging your offense on Casey Dick.

3) I think Bama will split the Ole Miss/Tennessee games. Bama has a spell over UT. I don't know what it is, but it's there. Conversely, Ole Miss matches up really well against Bama. They're kind of the opposite of that early game against Clemson. The strength of the team is up front, and I think they'll be able to punish Bama's line over the course of the game. If Nutt can find a horse to ride, the Ole Miss running game makes this one a toss up. That said, Bama could just as easily beat Ole Miss and lose to UT... I just don't see this team playing consistent enough ball, especially with so many freshman contributing, to win them both.

4) MSU's talent is on par with Bama's, they get up for that game more than Bama (sandwiched between LSU and Auburn), and they are a well-coached/disciplined team. I give Bama the edge based on home field... but that's a very very very lose-able game.

4) MSU's talent is on par with Bama's, they get up for that game more than Bama (sandwiched between LSU and Auburn), and they are a well-coached/disciplined team. I give Bama the edge based on home field... but that's a very very very lose-able game.

This is the only thing I really disagree with you about...

I don't think they have the talent to match even Alabama. The game they won last year was a freak accident that took the perfect storm of goal line fumbles and 107 yard INT returns...sort of like the freak INTs etc that led to them beating Auburn.

If Hardy has a game against us this year like he did last year, I could see Ole Miss beating us.

let me try this prediction thing.

Clemson-Bama Loss(just becaus)

Tulane- Bama Loss (because a green wave is much cooler than a crimson tide)

Western Kentucky-Bama Loses (remember ULM)

Arkansas- Another Bama Loss(How funny are those hog hats) woo pig sooie

Georgia- Lets see Huh Bama Loss ( Georgia does the soldier boy in pregame)

Kentucky- Bama Loses (Richard Hendrix went to the draft) No relavance but funny

Ole Miss- Bama Loss- Saban says in press coference hes just a squirell trying to get a nutt

Tennesse- After fulmer does the worm at midfield(wow visualise that) bama loss

Arkansas St.- Bama wins but really loses because they claim there back with the win

LSU- Loss Loss Loss(Les proclaims to be Nick Sabans Daddy) Maurie Povich does DNA test.

Miss. State- NEED MORE COW BELL (ENOUGH SAID) Bama Loss

Auburn- Heads down, thumbs up lets play 7 up.

That was fun but really I say they get 8 wins, maybe 9. Stats dont lie and a Sr. qb seems to be worth alot in the SEC. Even if he is sub par. Think Brandon Cox. But could be as low as 6 and JPW doesnt make it through week 5. Who knows, but i will stick with 7 is on the way.

My turn:

Aug. 30 vs. Clemson - LOSS

Sept. 6 TULANE - WIN

Sept. 13 WESTERN KENTUCKY - WIN

Sept. 20 at Arkansas - WIN

Sept. 27 at Georgia - LOSS

Oct. 4 KENTUCKY - WIN

Oct. 18 OLE MISS - Toss-up

Oct. 25 at Tennessee - LOSS

Nov. 1 ARKANSAS STATE - WIN

Nov. 8 at LSU - LOSS

Nov. 15 MISSISSIPPI STATE - WIN

Nov. 29 AUBURN - LOSS

That is a 6-6 or 7-5 season. If there is a bowl game, I predict it will be Shreveport again. And I predict that Alabama will win their bowl.

we will break the streak this season.

The :msu: streak maybe.

hey, they managed to win one against you guys last season, so apparently they aren't THAT terrible. you guys are world beaters, remember? :poke:

It's not hard to see.

I'll give you 3:1 odds that that sequence does not occur.

Quit being a dick if you are going to respond. I wasn't one with my initial response.

If you don't think it is "hard to see" Arkansas defeating Bama, then give me a point spread and I will take it.

Even I, who has been proclaimed a Bammer by y'all, is even admitting that Ole Miss could easily win the Bammer game.

Weren't you just whining about name-calling on another part of the board? Truth hurt that much? I wasn't being an anything. You spin everything positive for Bama. There's no portajohn sludge you can't find a silver lining in if it involves your secret love Bama. I think you may have a Nicktator tattoo on your lower back or something. I was pointing out your constant fawning over Bama and stating that it was readily apparent to everyone but you.

Arky keeps Fish, Tejada, and SR QB Dick. QB Dick isn't that bad. Sure, he only had 1700 yards last year, but with McFadden and Jones why throw the ball at all? Arky is VERY young and very inexperienced with Petrino being off to a strange start. Still, they have a good coach this year. He's no fool. He's running the spread against a pretty weak bama D, and his teams' pass rush will be potent this year. Sarah Jessica is generally not the guy to handle a good pass rush. Point spread? You sure? Okay, how about 21. Loser doesn't post on AUNation for a MONTH.

Do you really think Bama is significantly better talent-wise this year than last? Just because of their star-studded class of 18 year-olds? Ole Miss can pull this one off. They should have last year against a better Bama team. Julio and the Mountain aren't going to have the impact the Bammers hope. I know that probably just made you bite your lower lip and tear up a bit, but it's true.

Tennessee...this isn't last year. Tennessee tripped at BDS. It happens. Bama doesn't have Money to save them this year nor whoever got the lucky "Rocky Stop" that you have hiding in your closet. Do you think the bama team we saw at the end of the year last year would have beaten TN later in the season? Hell no. Remember LAMO? Bama lost to them AT HOME. This year they travel to Neyland. Big L for the tahd.

I think Arky State may beat Bama this year. I certainly hope so.

hey, they managed to win one against you guys last season, so apparently they aren't THAT terrible. you guys are world beaters, remember? :poke:

Not world beaters. But we have owned your stadium for the last three centuries.

BG, you and I have been over and around the MSU v. Bama talent for a few years now. I still maintain you're closer to State than you are to Auburn or LSU. I'll put it this way: I'd rather have State's running backs, I'd rather have State's interior Dline, I'd rather have State's linebacker unit (you've got the best guy; they have the best group), and I'd call the secondary a draw (Pegues is the best player on either defense; Bama has better corners... both teams have a lot of experience).

Between the two, Bama has the clear edge on the Oline (especially after State's LT got booted off the team) and under center. I don't think either team knows what they have at WR (but I'd guess that's Bama's edge), and neither team has anything scary on the edge in the pass rush area.

You're closer to MSU than you want to admit, and that game is going to be very competitive.

yeah, because we have played you guys there and you have beat us there every year for three whole centuries straight. the "three centuries" statement is one of the dumbest and most irrational statements ever made by AU fans.

again, make fun of us all you want for losing to MSU for two straight years. but it makes no sense for you to do so when they also beat you guys last season and forced you to pull your senior QB in the first quarter in favor of a freshman. as highly as you guys talk about your team, i wouldn't be ashamed to lose to a team AU lost to.

I was not making fun of you losing to :msu:

You were running your mouth about breaking a streak, and that was the only streak that I could think of that you might break this year. :poke:

You are crazy if you are yet another one of these people predicting AU loss to Bama this year. I will be standing there in the 4th quarter and I still won't be making a prediction on who's gonna win.

yeah, because we have played you guys there and you have beat us there every year for three whole centuries straight. the "three centuries" statement is one of the dumbest and most irrational statements ever made by AU fans.

again, make fun of us all you want for losing to MSU for two straight years. but it makes no sense for you to do so when they also beat you guys last season and forced you to pull your senior QB in the first quarter in favor of a freshman. as highly as you guys talk about your team, i wouldn't be ashamed to lose to a team AU lost to.

I have a very strong feeling that AU will fare better against LA Monroe than the west vancesters did last year...Can you say Yellow School Bus? :poke::moon:

Archived