Bammer's 2008 Season

GaTigerFan

we will break the streak this season. i will be more than happy to take the heat on that one if we lose, you know i have no problem taking it on the chin here.

Good thing. :)

:au::homer:

If Nutt can find a horse to ride, the Ole Miss running game makes this one a toss up.

Well, he does have a horse that I hate isn't in our stable.

My turn:

What I think will happen:

Aug. 30 vs. Clemson - ?

Sept. 6 TULANE - WIN

Sept. 13 WESTERN KENTUCKY - WIN

Sept. 20 at Arkansas - WIN

Sept. 27 at Georgia - LOSS

Oct. 4 KENTUCKY - WIN

Oct. 18 OLE MISS - WIN

Oct. 25 at Tennessee - ?

Nov. 1 ARKANSAS STATE - WIN

Nov. 8 at LSU - LOSS

Nov. 15 MISSISSIPPI STATE - WIN

Nov. 29 AUBURN - ?

I think they win 1 of the 3 ? games and go 8-4.

What I hope happens:

Aug. 30 vs. Clemson -Loss

Sept. 6 TULANE -loss

Sept. 13 WESTERN KENTUCKY - loss

Sept. 20 at Arkansas -loss

Sept. 27 at Georgia - LOSS

Oct. 4 KENTUCKY - Loss

Oct. 18 OLE MISS - Loss

Oct. 25 at Tennessee - Loss

Nov. 1 ARKANSAS STATE - Loss

Nov. 8 at LSU - LOSS

Nov. 15 MISSISSIPPI STATE - Loss

Nov. 29 AUBURN - Loss 48-3

I also hope that $aban gets caught in a broke back mountain situation with Pee Wee Herman. And I hope the NCAA gets the evidence required to shut down the REC and put the bammers back under the salary cap. We have all seen what Bammer can do when they have to play by the rules. Not much. If they can't buy/rent players they are at best an also-ran.

Tigerheat... it's funny that I spin everything Bama, but I am calling you out on the Ole Miss game (which BTW, you still haven't responded to).

I will make a bet with you :

You have Bama losses to Arkansas and Tennessee and wins against Ole Miss. I have any other combination - loser has a one week ban from AUNation (other than TD Auburn Bowl picks and a post by the loser saying "I was wrong")

we will break the streak this season.

The :msu: streak maybe.

hey, they managed to win one against you guys last season, so apparently they aren't THAT terrible. you guys are world beaters, remember? :poke:

Not world beaters. But we have owned your stadium for the last three centuries.

yeah, because we have played you guys there and you have beat us there every year for three whole centuries straight. the "three centuries" statement is one of the dumbest and most irrational statements ever made by AU fans. In which century, exactly, have you beaten AU in Tuscalooser?

again, make fun of us all you want for losing to MSU for two straight years. but it makes no sense for you to do so when they also beat you guys last season and forced you to pull your senior QB in the first quarter in favor of a freshman. as highly as you guys talk about your team, i wouldn't be ashamed to lose to a team AU lost to.I don't make fun of you for losing to Croom. I make fun of you for losing to LAMO at BDS.

Tigerheat... it's funny that I spin everything Bama, but I am calling you out on the Ole Miss game (which BTW, you still haven't responded to).

I will make a bet with you :

You have Bama losses to Arkansas and Tennessee and wins against Ole Miss. I have any other combination - loser has a one week ban from AUNation (other than TD Auburn Bowl picks and a post by the loser saying "I was wrong")

What happened to the point spread Arky smack you were talking? You don't want that bet now?

I didn't respond to your Ole Miss predicition because I couldn't make heads nor tails of it. I can't tell who you think will win. If you read my post, I stated something to the effect of "Ole Miss can pull this off". Does that mean I think they will? Nope. I think they have a 40% chance of winning.

kwagner, I think Enrique has the potential to be a stud down the road, but true freshmen don't hold up for very long as feature backs in the SEC. If Davis is the guy Ole Miss is counting on for 20 carries a game (something Nutt's offense needs), they won't have an offense by week 7.

Aug. 30 vs. Clemson - Loss, Big RBs wear down a thin lb corps.

Sept. 6 TULANE - Big win

Sept. 13 WESTERN KENTUCKY - Big win

Sept. 20 at Arkansas - Toss up, CBP could make huge waves with a win here.

Sept. 27 at Georgia - Loss, KM runs freakin wild over the D

Oct. 4 KENTUCKY - Bigger win

Oct. 18 OLE MISS - Probable loss, Talent and CHN make the three close losses for :om: less painful.

Oct. 25 at Tennessee - Loss to the home team

Nov. 1 ARKANSAS STATE - Win

Nov. 8 at LSU - Loss, and THE UGLIEST GAME EVER BROADCAST FROM TIGER STADIUM. No doubt!

Nov. 15 MISSISSIPPI STATE - Very close win. Croom has the talent and a working system to make it a bad day.

Nov. 29 AUBURN - Loss. CTT has this game figured out now.

I know I am not perfect on predictions here, but I see another 6-6 season give or take a game. Especially see it after CNS is now known to be THE MOST POWERFUL COACH IN ALL OF SPORTS!!!!!!

Wish I could be there for the :lsu: game. On second thought, maybe I dont either. The reception CNS gets in Tiger Stadium will be the thing of legend in the :sec: for years.

Wish I could be there for the :lsu: game. On second thought, maybe I dont either. The reception CNS gets in Tiger Stadium will be the thing of legend in the :sec: for years.

Yeah, probably not a night to be driving around Baton Rouge with state of Alabama license plates. My suggestion: Wear as much "Tiger" paraphernalia as possible and hope it can pass for the purple-n-gold faux-type Bengals. B)

Archived