Forbes sells out

quietfan

That is simply hilarious.

We really should do this. Make a Saban lunchbox. We could sell them with the Saban belt buckles, Nick Saban line fishing lures, and 12" Saban survival knives at truckstops across Tuscaloosa.

I am willing to assist in it. We could make a fortune.

Yep. We'll be on the cover of Forbes next month for ripping people of for millions of dollars.

That is simply hilarious.

We really should do this. Make a Saban lunchbox. We could sell them with the Saban belt buckles, Nick Saban line fishing lures, and 12" Saban survival knives at truckstops across Tuscaloosa.

I am willing to assist in it. We could make a fortune.

Yep. We'll be on the cover of Forbes next month for ripping people of for millions of dollars.

I think its hilarious and great idea. Need to act quickly though, cause when saban leaves in 2 years, they'll be for sale for $1 at every garage sale in tuscaloosa...lol. Let's get it done... :) We could make a fortune and look at it this way, we'll save them from drinking an extra 6 pack of natty light in the process. Those idiot bammers will buy anything.

have any of them read it? Their program is run by a dicktator.

it's all about suitcase saban, he could care less about anything bammer, (credit him for some sense)

Aren't you happy and proud that you are not one of idiots of the mullet empire.

Every time his checking/savings account clicks up each week he can't help but laugh.

Yea they now have the A-Day and Forbes records and with a little luck will make it to the Music City Bowl this season. :lol:

No Music City...shreveport, lovely shreveport for the west vancesters.

Yea they now have the A-Day and Forbes records and with a little luck will make it to the Music City Bowl this season. :lol:

No Music City...shreveport, lovely shreveport for the west vancesters.

actually tim, I think they are bound and determined to not return to shreveport this year. They have their sites set closer to home with the papa johns bowl. It is, after all, their home away from home...

:roflol: Man that's funnier than 92,000 at a scrimmage game! :roflol: This saban worship is somthing to see. I would really be ashamed if I were a bama fan.

Why would you be ashamed? If your coach were on a magazine cover, would you not buy it? I did not buy the magazine, but I did read the article on line, and didn't feel the need to purchase. I thought the picture was terrible. Maybe I am too close, but I just don't see it as worship. I believe in supporting our coach and I don't care who it is. I supported Shula and Fran, so I will support Saban. If I want to go to A game, I will go. If I want to purchase a magazine with an article about Coach Saban, I will. What is the deal about 92,000 fans being at the scrimmage game? How many times does it have to be said? It was a beautiful day, there were other things going on in Tuscaloosa that day, it was free, so why not walk on over to the stadium for an hour. If we want to show our coach that we support him (and our players) can't agree with that, then so be it. The number at the A game was the most significant showing of support of our coach, and I guess the most significant showing of support for your coach was getting on a plane to Louisville.

The funny part about it is that 92,000 people didn't show up to watch the players or the team. 92,000 people didn't show up that day because it was a beautiful day outside. 92,000 people didn't show up because it was free "so why not go over to the stadium for an hour". Those people showed up at that stadium to see one man. Someone that has been put on a platform and worshipped because a delusional fan base thinks he is going to bring them back to national prominence from day number 1 on the job. I would put money on it that the same people that came to the A Day game to support "their players" were the same ones that met a man at the airport and sang the fight song and led cheers as he came off of the plane. Those same people worshipped him at the airport. And the ones that couldn't make it to the airport lined the streets of the campus and cheered that same man as he rode in a d@mn car from the airport to the campus. So please do not be delusional and say that those 92,000 people showed up because it was a nice day outside and they wanted to go watch "their players". Those people showed up to bring their fatted calves before the god that they have agreed to pay 4 million dollars a year to at least make their name relevant outside of birmingham and tuscaloosa. Don't mistake idol worship for a loyal fan base. That would be a dumb mistake to make especially when your idol decides he doesn't need your worship and walks away from that stink hole in west vance.

:roflol: Man that's funnier than 92,000 at a scrimmage game! :roflol: This saban worship is somthing to see. I would really be ashamed if I were a bama fan.

Why would you be ashamed? If your coach were on a magazine cover, would you not buy it? I did not buy the magazine, but I did read the article on line, and didn't feel the need to purchase. I thought the picture was terrible. Maybe I am too close, but I just don't see it as worship. I believe in supporting our coach and I don't care who it is. I supported Shula and Fran, so I will support Saban. If I want to go to A game, I will go. If I want to purchase a magazine with an article about Coach Saban, I will. What is the deal about 92,000 fans being at the scrimmage game? How many times does it have to be said? It was a beautiful day, there were other things going on in Tuscaloosa that day, it was free, so why not walk on over to the stadium for an hour. If we want to show our coach that we support him (and our players) can't agree with that, then so be it. The number at the A game was the most significant showing of support of our coach, and I guess the most significant showing of support for your coach was getting on a plane to Louisville.

The funny part about it is that 92,000 people didn't show up to watch the players or the team. 92,000 people didn't show up that day because it was a beautiful day outside. 92,000 people didn't show up because it was free "so why not go over to the stadium for an hour". Those people showed up at that stadium to see one man. Someone that has been put on a platform and worshipped because a delusional fan base thinks he is going to bring them back to national prominence from day number 1 on the job. I would put money on it that the same people that came to the A Day game to support "their players" were the same ones that met a man at the airport and sang the fight song and led cheers as he came off of the plane. Those same people worshipped him at the airport. And the ones that couldn't make it to the airport lined the streets of the campus and cheered that same man as he rode in a d@mn car from the airport to the campus. So please do not be delusional and say that those 92,000 people showed up because it was a nice day outside and they wanted to go watch "their players". Those people showed up to bring their fatted calves before the god that they have agreed to pay 4 million dollars a year to at least make their name relevant outside of birmingham and tuscaloosa. Don't mistake idol worship for a loyal fan base. That would be a dumb mistake to make especially when your idol decides he doesn't need your worship and walks away from that stink hole in west vance.

How can you speak for 92,000 people as to why they did something? I can tell you that I went over to the stadium that day, because I had friends in town(for other reasons) that wanted to go. I guess I should have polled them as to why they wanted to go, and tell them that we were not going to worship Saban.

I agree that alot of people might have wanted to see Coach Saban, and what is wrong with that. Would you not have wanted to see your new coach? Hey, we all have some crazy fans, and I will give you that, but I was not one of those that went to the airport(but if I had wanted to, I would have and would not feel that I had to explain why I did it). I certainly was not one that lined the street and cheered his arrival, and frankly I didn't know that people did that, but hey if that's what they wanted to do, I don't mind. There is only one time that I ever would have lined the street for a coach, and that would have been to say good-bye to Coach Bryant, and that would have been out of respect and not worship. I do think that the group at the airport(not the crazy girl) made the Sabans feel good, after the time they had leaving Miami. They have stated that they were glad to see that someone welcomed them. The Sabans have also stated how good it made them feel that 92,000 fans showed up for the A game. I have only heard the idol worship description from Auburn fans, and I don't agree with it. I don't worship any person. I may have respect for a lot of people, but I don't worship anyone. I am not what I consider a delusional fan in that I think that Coach Saban can perform miracles and win us a national championship right away, but I do believe that he can make us competitive right away, and we haven't felt that in a very long time. If we win a championship in the next few years, that would be great, but if we don't and we can win 9-10 games a year, we will feel a lot better, I mean after all that is what ya'll have, and you're happy. OK, you want me to say it, As long as he beats Auburn I will be happy.

Why would you be ashamed? If your coach were on a magazine cover, would you not buy it? I did not buy the magazine, but I did read the article on line, and didn't feel the need to purchase. I thought the picture was terrible. Maybe I am too close, but I just don't see it as worship. I believe in supporting our coach and I don't care who it is. I supported Shula and Fran, so I will support Saban. If I want to go to A game, I will go. If I want to purchase a magazine with an article about Coach Saban, I will. What is the deal about 92,000 fans being at the scrimmage game? How many times does it have to be said? It was a beautiful day, there were other things going on in Tuscaloosa that day, it was free, so why not walk on over to the stadium for an hour. If we want to show our coach that we support him and our players then so be it. The number at the A game was the most significant showing of support of our coach, and I guess the most significant showing of support for your coach was getting on a plane to Louisville.

How can you speak for 92,000 people as to why they did something? I can tell you that I went over to the stadium that day, because I had friends in town(for other reasons) that wanted to go. I guess I should have polled them as to why they wanted to go, and tell them that we were not going to worship Saban.

I agree that alot of people might have wanted to see Coach Saban, and what is wrong with that. Would you not have wanted to see your new coach? Hey, we all have some crazy fans, and I will give you that, but I was not one of those that went to the airport(but if I had wanted to, I would have and would not feel that I had to explain why I did it). I certainly was not one that lined the street and cheered his arrival, and frankly I didn't know that people did that, but hey if that's what they wanted to do, I don't mind. There is only one time that I ever would have lined the street for a coach, and that would have been to say good-bye to Coach Bryant, and that would have been out of respect and not worship. I do think that the group at the airport(not the crazy girl) made the Sabans feel good, after the time they had leaving Miami. They have stated that they were glad to see that someone welcomed them. The Sabans have also stated how good it made them feel that 92,000 fans showed up for the A game. I have only heard the idol worship description from Auburn fans, and I don't agree with it. I don't worship any person. I may have respect for a lot of people, but I don't worship anyone. I am not what I consider a delusional fan in that I think that Coach Saban can perform miracles and win us a national championship right away, but I do believe that he can make us competitive right away, and we haven't felt that in a very long time. If we win a championship in the next few years, that would be great, but if we don't and we can win 9-10 games a year, we will feel a lot better, I mean after all that is what ya'll have, and you're happy. OK, you want me to say it, As long as he beats Auburn I will be happy.

are you not speaking for others than yourself by saying "if we want to show our coach that we support him and our players then so be it"

this wasn't meant at you, nor was it meant for the average spring game attendance crowd - however, it was meant for those extra 60,000 people who were solely there to see saban. saban is not bammer - saban happens to be the coach of bammer - and i feel i could take a pretty sure bet that 92,000 people didn't show up to see Fran, Shula, Dubose, Stallings at their spring games.....it just didn't happen.

yeah, Auburn has some crazy fans, we all do - i agree with you on that - but if you really think that the majority of those people weren't there to only see saban, you are only kidding yourself.

Archived