Auburn All-Access

aulax1

Since we have recently moved and are out of the Auburn area, heck even the SEC (Missouri), I need some way to watch the games that are not on TV. The Auburn All-Access says that they will have live streaming video of all the games. I was wondering if anybody has this and what the quality is like.

I was planning on connecting my laptop up to the TV to give me a larger screen to watch the game. This sound slike a much better option then listening to the game on XM radio.

Actually it says live "Audio" and "Archived" full Game Video. It also talks about pay-per-view games. I don't think you will get full streaming of ALL games.

Football:

Live game audio

Archived full Game Video

Tiger Talk with Tommy Tuberville – live audio.

Coach Tuberville’s Press Conferences – live video

Well this stinks. I just looked into it a little more and it said that it usually take 24 to 48 hours for games to be archived. I then tried to order ESPN Gameplan from my cable provider, Charter, and was told that it was not available in my area.

I am begining to think that I will not be able to watch the games live and will therefore be stuck listening to them on the radio via XM. Does anybody else have any suggestions to help get games that are not on national TV?

Archived