Auburn All Access

AUTrey

I was just wondering if any of ya'll here have signed up for Auburn All Access, or if anyone here has had any problems signing up for it. Comcast here in Huntsville does not offer ESPN360, and my radio signal was a bit staticky, so I thought I would sign up for All Access. I tried 3 different cards, with both my new and old address, and every time, it told me that I was not properly filling out all the required fields. Tried everything I could think of. Anyone else have any problems? I need to get this straightened out before our next non-televised game.

I dont even have cable, and I watched the game. It was streaming on ESPN360.com. DSL connection made it jump just a bit, but it was great to watch those Tigers again.

I was just wondering if any of ya'll here have signed up for Auburn All Access, or if anyone here has had any problems signing up for it. Comcast here in Huntsville does not offer ESPN360, and my radio signal was a bit staticky, so I thought I would sign up for All Access. I tried 3 different cards, with both my new and old address, and every time, it told me that I was not properly filling out all the required fields. Tried everything I could think of. Anyone else have any problems? I need to get this straightened out before our next non-televised game.

What browser and operating system were you using. Last year, CSTV was still stuck in forcing people to use a Windows computer with Internet Explorer to use it's All Access stuff. Ridiculous in 2008 that you can't properly code something to work with other OSes and browsers. Pure laziness.

Archived