Hey Bristol, Welcome to the club....

CCTAU

Interesting that since this is another highly publicized teenage pregnancy that the Spears must feel like they are in a club. Or was it just a nice gesture? What does this type of thing say about our society? I don't like the under-aged pregnancy thing, but I don't feel it should be "rewarded" either (for lack of a better term).

Report: Jamie Lynn Spears Sends Gift to Bristol Palin

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears

Teenage mom Jamie Lynn Spears has sent a gift to Bristol Palin, the pregnant 17-year-old daughter of John McCain’s vice presidential pick Sarah Palin, a source close to the Beverly Hills baby store Petit Tresor told CelebTV.com.

An insider told the Web site it was actually Lynne Spears, Jamie Lynn’s mother, who called about the gift, and requested the gift come from her daughter.

“It was ordered by phone, and they asked what could be done for under $100. They spent $60 on pink burp cloths,” the source said.

Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney Spears' younger sister and the former star of the TV show "Zoey 101," gave birth to her daughter, Maddie Briann, in June. She's engaged to Casey Aldridge, a pipe-layer from Liberty, Miss., but the couple has been dogged by rumors of his infidelity.

Palin announced on Monday through the McCain campaign that her unmarried daughter is five-months pregnant.

LINK

I wish these Dems would quit bringing up Bristol's pregnancy - its a family matter.

Hey Justin didnt you hear? Bristol Palin is pregnant. I must remember to tell everyone I know. It is THE issue for the 2008 Election, just ask anyone in the news media. ;)

Archived