3-0 OM over Bama right now

Friedchickenman

#2? Yep, they looked like "#2"........If you catch my drift.

hey, maybe one day you guys can look like #2 and actually win. :thumbsup:

you looked like a very beatable #2 today. keep playing that man bump and run coverage and someone is going to beat you deep before the years out.

you looked like a very beatable #2 today. keep playing that man bump and run coverage and someone is going to beat you deep before the years out.

every week we look beatable in the second half. i don't know what the deal is really. the defense goes prevent and the offense goes conservative, which is fine when you are up 21 points and dominating. but i think the players take that as a free pass to loaf.

every week we look beatable in the second half. i don't know what the deal is really. the defense goes prevent and the offense goes conservative, which is fine when you are up 21 points and dominating. but i think the players take that as a free pass to loaf.

when Cody went down alabama was getting no push up the middle from their Defense. i have not heard but losing him for the season will be a big loss for bama.

hey, maybe one day you guys can look like #2 and actually win. :thumbsup: you must have missed the first half.

Last time I checked, the game lasts four quarters. So, if you nearly lose to an Ole Miss team who is missing their best defender and who turned the ball over three times, it doesn't matter what the score was at half time.

But...good win. I just wouldn't spend too much time talking about how great the first half was.

when Cody went down alabama was getting no push up the middle from their Defense. i have not heard but losing him for the season will be a big loss for bama.

i agree, losing TC for the season would be big. it certainly didn't look good when he was on the table on the sideline.

JPW looks a LOT like last year's version in the second half of the games I have seen, where he can't hit the side of a barn. One of these games coming up and that version will show up in the 1st half, and they will really be in trouble. We can only pray that game comes against Auburn...

hey, maybe one day you guys can look like #2 and actually win. :thumbsup: you must have missed the first half.

Last time I checked, the game lasts four quarters. So, if you nearly lose to an Ole Miss team who is missing their best defender and who turned the ball over three times, it doesn't matter what the score was at half time.

But...good win. I just wouldn't spend too much time talking about how great the first half was.

you are right, the game is four quarters. however, for some reason our team plays like world beaters the first half but decide to take the second half off when we go to prevent. we're 7-0, so i'll take it. BUT, it will come back to haunt us sometime this season. as WarTiger pointed out in another thread, Ole Miss beat UF at The Swamp. it could have happened today from the loks of things. Alabama has a bulls-eye on its back, and i'm sure they know it.

This forum is nothing but a bammer forum. Worthless.

Even the so-called Auburn fans are talkin' bama.

Fantastic.

I thought I had found a decent Auburn football forum to talk Auburn Football in, but I was wrong.

War Eagle Losers!

If you are calling me a bammer, I resent the He-- out of it! If you can't stand to read what I perceive as being the real picture (at this time) then take a walk on a very long pier. I have a right to express my opinion and I am an Auburn man. Besides, if you mean me, I really don't care what you think.

You know what? I'll take it. This was the game I picked us to lose coming into the season. Nutt is very creative on offense, and they've got one of the best DLines in the SEC (though their linebackers are garbage). When Hardy is playing like he should, he's the best DE in the league.

Losing Cody hurt. But I don't think he's out for the year. When they do the ACL/PCL test, they usually know instantly if it's blown. It's a pretty clean cut injury. He's getting an MRI tomorrow, but Saban sad the trainers were thinking it wouldn't require surgery.

Who knows. Either way, we need him. Our pass rush dropped off significantly after he went out. I think we can live without him for the next 2 weeks. But it'd hurt to not have him for LSU.

With all the teams losing to underlings, I'll take this one anyway I can get it.

7-0 works for me.

This forum is nothing but a bammer forum. Worthless.

Even the so-called Auburn fans are talkin' bama.

Fantastic.

I thought I had found a decent Auburn football forum to talk Auburn Football in, but I was wrong.

War Eagle Losers!

You are a total moron.

Archived