Next year

PowerI

No matter the result tomorrow, I think everybody can agree that this year has been one of the most disappointing years for Auburn football in a very long time. With high expectations going into the season, we fell flat on our faces. Their will be big decisions that are made after the Iron Bowl. Will Tuberville be back or will he be gone? My instincts say that he will be back, but that he will have to make changes on his staff, specifically with Knox and Nall. Auburn has already said that they have the money to buy Tuberville out, but would they replace him with somebody as good or better? If Tuberville is retained, will he hire a solid OC and let him bring in his own coaches. I think most will agree that it's time for the BBQ gang to be broken up.

I am looking forward to next year. We should have a much better team with much better results. I think that everybody can agree that if retained, Tuberville will have a massive amount of pressure to produce next year. Probably more pressure than he has ever had at Auburn.

Things should look up for Auburn, or in Tuberville's case, they had better.

tubs is in my 'dog house.' how long does he get to stay and continue replacing coordinators ? he's been at au ten years and this years team is worse than his first one (with tot's players). i realize it's an incredibly competitive arena in the sec, but we shouldn't be this bad.

if he's not let go, then he should be raked over the coals at his meeting at seasons end.

Next Year:

An experienced QB

Seasoned RB's

Experienced WR's

New Offensive Coordinator with a spring and fall to spend in installing and Offense;

A loaded defense and a veteran coordinator if we keep Rhoads

Experienced Punter and Extra point kicker

A highly rated recruiting classs

A head coach who should be HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

What more could you expect for a successful year. WDE!

Next Year:

An experienced QB

Seasoned RB's

Experienced WR's

New Offensive Coordinator with a spring and fall to spend in installing and Offense;

A loaded defense and a veteran coordinator if we keep Rhoads

Experienced Punter and Extra point kicker

A highly rated recruiting classs

A head coach who should be HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

What more could you expect for a successful year. WDE!

THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT! BOOM MF'ER YEEEAAH!

WAR DAMN EAGLE! LET'S BEAT BAMA!!!

This program is in WAY better shape then in 1998. Yes, the season has been a dissapointment but perspective please. For the past 5 years, we have the best record in the conference. That's right, the best.

Our student/athletes (and yes, I will use that term) graduate and stay out of jail. CTT has brought class to this program that we lacked under Tator Tot.

Yes, we need some adjustments on offense but that is a adjustment not a complete rebuilding job. As bad as we have been this year (and we have been bad) a few breaks and we are 7-4 or better coming into the game.

I am an 83 graduate and have been to almost every game in the past 10+ years. I love Auburn and would rather have a 5-7 season every once in a while then run a "Thug U" like they have at UGA or they had in Auburn under Tater Tot. CTT made a mistake with Frankilin. He said so and we have moved on.

Here is the reality. We get 3 and 4 star recruits and coach them up. UGA, UAT, UF, LSU, etc. get 4 and 5 star. That's OK. I will take our program over any of them. Put this in perspective. UGA has had more arrests in 60 days then AU in 10 years.

OK. I feel better. I am optimistic and realistic about Saturday. UAT is due and tomorrow may be there day. However, I feel really good about next year. We will be underdogs and under the radar.

WDE.

Tubby is one of us. He should be made to listen to that stoopid Bammer cheer for 8 consecutive hours as punishment. We will be so much better next year. I dare say we may even be better than average next year.

BTW, in my letter to Santa I asked for the "Super Duper Offensive Coordinator '09" version. Santa never lets me down. What can I say... I believe.

Looks like LSU has joined us after their 31-30 loss to Arky today. The two teams who were supposed to battle for the SEC West are the only teams to lose to Arky in the SEC.

The same LSU that took Bama to OT. The same Arky that lost to Bama by 20 plus. The season is a lot different right now.

Bama isn't the best team in America. The SEC is down, they survived Ole Miss, UK, LSU, and Tulane, and they have been fortunate to play teams that normally are better than they were this season. Face it......Arenas is the one guy who has helped them through their "tough" games.

Nothing against what Bama has done with what was in front of them, but we all know that Bama is the third or fourth best team in America behind Texas, Florida, and Oklahoma. Of course, they have a chance to prove everyone wrong this and next week.

This program is in WAY better shape then in 1998. Yes, the season has been a dissapointment but perspective please. For the past 5 years, we have the best record in the conference. That's right, the best.

Our student/athletes (and yes, I will use that term) graduate and stay out of jail. CTT has brought class to this program that we lacked under Tator Tot.

Yes, we need some adjustments on offense but that is a adjustment not a complete rebuilding job. As bad as we have been this year (and we have been bad) a few breaks and we are 7-4 or better coming into the game.

I am an 83 graduate and have been to almost every game in the past 10+ years. I love Auburn and would rather have a 5-7 season every once in a while then run a "Thug U" like they have at UGA or they had in Auburn under Tater Tot. CTT made a mistake with Frankilin. He said so and we have moved on.

Here is the reality. We get 3 and 4 star recruits and coach them up. UGA, UAT, UF, LSU, etc. get 4 and 5 star. That's OK. I will take our program over any of them. Put this in perspective. UGA has had more arrests in 60 days then AU in 10 years.

OK. I feel better. I am optimistic and realistic about Saturday. UAT is due and tomorrow may be there day. However, I feel really good about next year. We will be underdogs and under the radar.

WDE.

A few adjustments??? Slow down on the kool-aid!!! We beat MSU 3-2 AND PITIFUL Tenn. 14-12. We are 3 points away from 0'fer.This year has been a display of coaching at it's most pathetic and completely without leadership.

WDE.

While I agree with everything that you said, whether you want to believe it or not, the important thing is winning. I'm not saying winning at all costs, but the majority of the time a coached is judged on his win/loss record. For the most part, Tuberville has done a good job winning and doing it the right way, but this year does not need to happen again.

Archived