moseley ???

woody

Luginbill's comments about him being raw are true...you are talking about a kid who came from a HS which ran a Wing-T offense his JR year. He had never spent time with an actual QB coach which is why his footwork was so far off it wasn't even funny. All that stuff is true, but do you realize how impressive it is when everyone knows you are extremely raw yet are blown away at the fact that every once in a while you'll make a play better than everyone else there who have been receiving coaching since they were in the 9th grade if not earlier? Cotton's upside is through the roof which is why he was invited to the Elite 11 despite clearly not being ready or even a top 11 QB.

Like I said, You know more than I do about recruiting and the recruits (WAY MORE)

So I will trust you on this one. But do most of the other QB's know who they will be playing for By now?

His upside may be through the roof, But he is very immature and has a lot to prove.

I sure hope your right about this kid. B/C Auburn and others have passed on kids like

Phillip River's and Pat White for kids with potential. You need to be a winner and be smart Too

Not just flashy. So come on down Mr Cotton, :cheer: If meta like's you, :cheer: So can I.

:blink: Uhhh... you know this guy personally or something? Where did that come from?

Some of it was sarcasm .But mostly Meta is the man most of the time!

I have been coming to this board a long time, and if Meta Say's we get someone or something is going to happen it does.99% of the time, So in that case I usually listen.

Ya Sometimes well often! OK . today. Beside looks like a mute point anyway .

Moseley just committed.

I don't think Cotton is immature at the least. He committed to Auburn early and when we were worried that him moving to Va would hurt us, he came out and said that he was firm no matter what. It's the way he was raised. He stayed committed even though we lost 7 games. It wasn't until Tubs resigned that he decided to look elsewhere. It's his future at stake and I don't hold it against him. I'm sure he'd been getting pressure from a lot of schools through the whole process. He stuck to his word up until the coaching change and I have a hard time faulting him for changing his mind after the change.

Archived