LaDarius Perkins decommits

TitanTiger

Oh well it's not a complete loss, they still have: Onterio McCalebb & Brandon Jacobs.

I hope it works out well for him at MSU and they never beat AU. ;)

Oh well it's not a complete loss, they still have: Onterio McCalebb & Brandon Jacobs.

I hope it works out well for him at MSU and they never beat AU. ;)

Supposedly BJ is going to be drafted very highly in this year's MLB draft. I'd be highly surprised if we ever see him at AU. I think OM will be a fun player to watch, but doubt he'll take meaningful snaps from the RB position. Would be very nice to see us snag one true RB in this class.

Someone was saying that Chizik's staff might not be as high on Perkins as CTT & Co. were. Don't know if that's true or not.

That's what I was told last night by some folks at Touchdowns. Good luck to him v/s Bama ;)

Someone was saying that Chizik's staff might not be as high on Perkins as CTT & Co. were. Don't know if that's true or not.

So him switching to Miss St was more a thing of us not wanting him than him not wanting us. Is that right?

Not all of tub's recruits 'fit in' to Gus' offensive scheme or Chizik's D scheme. I'm sure Gus & Chizik are making it perfectly clear to the kids where they stand in the coach's minds. I appreciate the fact Chizik is honoring the scholly offers Tubs had made but if the kid is not in AU's future plans, the kid needs to know that.

Jay Tate's blog says that although Perkins has committed to MSU, he's still planning to take his official visit to Auburn next week.

If we truly don't want him, why not tell him to just stay home and we'll save the price of a plane ticket? That's what I'd tell him, if I didn't want him. He's given us an out by committing to MSU.

Jay Tate's blog says that although Perkins has committed to MSU, he's still planning to take his official visit to Auburn next week.

If we truly don't want him, why not tell him to just stay home and we'll save the price of a plane ticket? That's what I'd tell him, if I didn't want him. He's given us an out by committing to MSU.

And it may be and could turn out that the AU coaches will do a great job and he will end up signing with AU after all.

Archived