Bum'd out

jptiger

Well I don't mix politics & football...usually...but anybody excited about an Obama presidency should be excited about this new era of Auburn football for the same reasons. For the other 43 million folks who voted against Obama, Chizik was the DC on both our most recent undefeated season and the TX MNC team. The guy knows how to win and he's primed to be a good HC.

He's already a proven recruiter of defensive talent too.

Exciting stuff, IMO. :au:

Well I don't mix politics & football...usually...but anybody excited about an Obama presidency should be excited about this new era of Auburn football for the same reasons. For the other 43 million folks who voted against Obama, Chizik was the DC on both our most recent undefeated season and the TX MNC team. The guy knows how to win and he's primed to be a good HC.

That leaves me out. Obama himself may be OK but to carry out the change he promises he has surrounded himself with old Clinton folks who came from an administration that will long be remembered for oral sex in the White House and subsequent impeachment. I hope Chizik's legacy will be better than that.

That leaves me out. Obama himself may be OK but to carry out the change he promises he has surrounded himself with old Clinton folks who came from an administration that will long be remembered for oral sex in the White House and subsequent impeachment. I hope Chizik's legacy will be better than that.

Yeah that analogy is bringing up thoughts of Dubose and look how he is remembered at UAT. :rolleyes:

This isn't the political forum, so I'll keep it short:

My guess this new Dem has already been havin' oral sex in the White House! That's what Dems do.

My guess this new Dem has already been havin' oral sex in the White House! That's what Dems do.

Naw, Biden is too old to get it up anymore.

Guest BoStillKnows

Naw, Biden is too old to get it up anymore.

:roflol::roflol: I bet a lobbyist has given him a pocketful of little blue pills to help him out.

Back to the subject. It was an AUsome weekend for :au: basketball.

Which means that I am now TWICE as depressed.... :angry:

:au::homer:

Archived