Never propose in public unless you know the answer

tigerlifer3

that's cold.

couldn't she at least have given him a big ole hug & kiss & whispered in his ear,

"there's no way in the world i'm gonna marry you" & run off the court?

ct

She was probably expecting to find the big white costume and win some $$$$$ and when she saw him proposing, that is not what she wanted at the time so she said no!

Some women are gold diggers...Not all women, but a select few...

I just read this article in the paper, seeing on video is even more horrible.

I can't imagine doing that to someone. I would have said yes, and then in private told him I really needed to think about it. I wouldn't embarrass him in public.

Guest AuNuma1

I saw that on the news last night and Mike Raita said that he found out it was a joke and that she really did say yes. I don't understand how it was a joke though. :huh:

suuuuuuuuuuure...it was a "joke.".....

though they, being the PR people usually will make sure that she'll say yes. I got engaged on a Afternoon News show on the NBC Station in Tupelo, and they had to be reassured that she would say yes before they would even let me close to asking her to merry me on the show.

Man, what a b*tch! Couldn't even let the guy down easy? Save him some embarrassment by going along with it but whispering to him that they needed to talk? Geez, that was cold.

She was probably expecting to find the big white costume and win some $$$$$ and when she saw him proposing, that is not what she wanted at the time so she said no!

I think its the other way around.. most women are gold diggers, but a select few aren't.

I think its the other way around.. most women are gold diggers, but a select few aren't.

Well, I guess you aren't joining the women's rights movement anytime soon!! :D

Well, I guess you aren't joining the women's rights movement anytime soon!! :D

Charter member of:

"The He Man Woman Haters Club" :D:D:D:D:D

Archived