Auburn vs. LSU

Ryan Sanders

No tv...

I don't understand why for basketball the TV networks choose which games they are going to telecast before the season. Why don't they wait until the week before like in football? That way they would get the best game.

Auburn vs. LSU should be on TV over the crap that's on now (Ole Miss vs. Georgia). LSU has won 10 straight and Auburn has won 4 straight.

I don't want to ever here LSU fans complain about referees in any sport any more, this is just getting ridiculous, maybe they should pull an ambulance inside just to be safe with the way the officials are letting everything go.

Are you texting this from the game? How would you be able to judge the referees unless you were watching the game?

Sounds like another excuse.

Of course we are 45% from the line - what would you expect? We are more likely to shoot 70% from the field than from the FT line. Another loss due to whatever excuses you guys want to think of. The team played decent on the road. Hopefully they beat LSU at home. But I wouldn't expect it.

Its not making excuses.. Its not an excuse if it happens every game. I am just saying that I don't understand why they can't fix this problem. I haven't known Lebo to have a good FT team.. I don't understand it.

Archived