Note from Coach Nell Fortner

IndyTiger

I just got this email from Dean Green

Auburn Students,

War Eagle!! Yall's support of the Women's Basketball team has been fantastic this season! We really appreciate seeing you all there! We have ONE final home game this Sunday at 2:00 and it is a BIG one!! Not only are we going to honor our 4 seniors who have each taken this program to a new level but we are playing to win an SEC CHAMPIONSHIP- the first one in 20 years!! We need you there...all of you! The noise yall make takes the game atmosphere to a whole new level!! Sections 19-23 (the blue riser seats on the baseline near the visitor bench) are reserved only for Auburn students. So please come out one last time, get loud and help us get that championship!!

War Eagle,

Coach Nell Fortner

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I know I will be there with at least three others! WDE!

I am pretty confident that the marketing department writes these up and sends them to ole Nelly. Or even better yet, the marketing department uses her e-mail as the public one and she has her own.

To win the SEC outright, the ladies need to win OR Vandy needs to lose to UT. I'd say the ladies have a strong likelihood of winning it outright.

I am pretty confident that the marketing department writes these up and sends them to ole Nelly. Or even better yet, the marketing department uses her e-mail as the public one and she has her own.

To win the SEC outright, the ladies need to win OR Vandy needs to lose to UT. I'd say the ladies have a strong likelihood of winning it outright.

SFW if they did or didn't dipwad?

Archived