The Apprentice

Guest AuNuma1

Guest AuNuma1

Just wondering if I'm the only idiot addicted to this show...is anyone watching it?

How about the country boy without a college degree schooling all these business people? He can out-sell a guy who sells copiers for a living and he can out-smart a Miami real estate agent over a New York apartment. I think it's entertainment!

Me and Matt are addicted to it. But didn't get to see it last night because power went out in half of mobile for no apparent reason...RIGHT before it came on. I was MAAAAAD.

I love this show as well! That last task I thought was by far the most difficult one, up to this point. I am not sure I would know where to begin besides shops and restaurants. I was impressed that each team was able to sell what they did in 2 days.

I keep rooting for the team with Omorosa on it to lose so that she can finally get the axe! Her "I'm always the victim" routine gets really old.

Guest AuNuma1
Me and Matt are addicted to it. But didn't get to see it last night because power went out in half of mobile for no apparent reason...RIGHT before it came on. I was MAAAAAD.

I taped it if you need it. :)

I have not watched the show, but have seen the commercials touting it. I have only one question for the ones watching. Is Donald Trumps toupee really as bad as it looks? Or is he one of those guys with very long comb overs?

If I were as rich as him I would buy one that looked half way decent or get another hair stylists!

Or is he one of those guys with very long comb overs?

On an interview with Imus, he said it was a comb over. Take it for what its worth. :D

Guest AuNuma1
If I were as rich as him I would buy one that looked half way decent or get another hair stylists!

I said the exact same thing when I first saw the show! :lol:

But no, I think he's a member of the long comb-over club. You know, don't want to cut what he has because it might not grow back I guess.

It has to be a combover. No man that wealthy would wear a toupee that bad :blushbig:

I'm balding myself and I don't plan to do anything about it. I keep it cut nice and very short. However, I would shave my head and buy a freaking toupee before I had a combover that looked like that!

I taped it if you need it. :)

MAN i need a tivo!

i'm into it!!!

troy is my wife's favorite...i like him, too.

i'm ready for omarosa to hit the road as well...

the guy who laid the egg last night should've gone, but hey...2-3 of them deserve to get the boot by now.

ct

Its a great show.....NBC has already been promoting "The Apprentice 2".........I am guessing it will air as soon as the 1st one ends........keep'um coming.....

Archived