Nice Article about AU and MSU game a few weeks back

IslandTiger

Got this clip from a Missions update from Church-Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did..

A FIRST IN THE SEC!!!!

Over two months ago, a coach at Auburn asked me if I had ever seen two teams meet after the game and pray at center court in Division 1 men's college basketball. My reply was no but that I hoped someday it would become the norm, as it has become in many other sports. We both agreed we would pray about this and see what God desired. Over the next few months I began to discuss the possibility in Bible study with the coaches and players at MSU and he talked with the players and coaches at Auburn.

On Saturday, February 14th, this dream became a reality. After an unbelievable game in which Auburn defeated MSU, both teams shook hands, met at center court and prayed together. Wow, how awesome it was to be there in that huddle with them offering thanks to God for all He had done and giving Him the glory!!!

That is what Nations of Coaches is all about - helping coaches and athletes realize ultimately who they are playing for - the greatest coach of all - Jesus Christ. Please continue to pray for our ministry and that God will continue to use us to make an impact on coaches for eternity.

"Equipping Coaches to Leave a Legacy of Excellence"

IN HIS GAME,

Tommy Kyle

Executive Director

Nations of Coaches

:au::cheer::msu:

Archived