Heath Evans

sandyclawedtiger

I am not a huge NFL fan, but I do tend to cheer on the teams with Auburn players, naturally, so I am delighted to have a reason to cheer on the Saints! Willie Whitehead was the last AU player, that I can remember playing for the Saints. I wish Heath the best of luck and longevity in New Orleans!

WAR EAGLE!

:cheer::au::cheer:

Heath is a really good guy....glad to see him go to the Saints! I'll be in the "Dome" to see him several times in the '09 season!

WDE Heath and welcome to the "WHO DAT NATION"!

This really stinks. He stood a better chance to get to a SB with the Pats.

But at least he gets out of God forsaken Boston.

He has a few rings with the Pats already. Glad to see him back down south. I'll def. swing out to the dome this year.

The Pats haven't won a Super Bowl since 2004. Heath came to the team during the 2005 season.

He has a few rings with the Pats already. Glad to see him back down south. I'll def. swing out to the dome this year.

The Pats haven't won a Super Bowl since 2004. Heath came to the team during the 2005 season.

Dang, time flies...

Dang, time flies...

I love this board.

Archived