Bama in trouble again?

RVTiger

While reading today's Bham News, I came across the following article:

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/07/a_birmingham_woman_told_a.html

I wonder of the NCAA is looking at this. After all, this woman stated in court that she was told she could use the credit card if her son (Dominic Lee)would attend UA.

It certainly seems this would pique the NCAA's interest given the Albert Means situation and the fact that if true, this would fall under the repeat offender window but, who knows. Here's to hope

Maybe if the judge didn't dismiss her claim. All it is is her word and this is a single story in the BHam news. Whoop-dee-doo. I seriously doubt the NCAA does anything. Gotta remember, the NCAA needs evidence (which is why USC will get nothing for the Reggie Bush case). If she can't prove it, the NCAA sure as hell won't be able to. They probably don't even know about it.

Maybe if the judge didn't dismiss her claim. All it is is her word and this is a single story in the BHam news. Whoop-dee-doo. I seriously doubt the NCAA does anything. Gotta remember, the NCAA needs evidence (which is why USC will get nothing for the Reggie Bush case). If she can't prove it, the NCAA sure as hell won't be able to. They probably don't even know about it.

I'm betting if they didn't know about it before, it's been brought to their attention now.

And the judge didn't dismiss her claim for lack of proof. He dismissed it as a means to re-open the case since she'd already pled guilty. The NCAA wouldn't care about such legalities as they would have no bearing on their bylaws and regulations.

Now, even if the NCAA does look into it (which they may have done already or may do now), you're right, there will need to be evidence.

USC boosters and major alumni have been informed that there are sanctions coming down. To what extent, no one knows. If you are familiar with the name Rich Johannigmeir you know he doesn't require evidence to apply sanctions.

But, back to the subject at hand.

One only needs to look at the dates to see how this story falls apart at the seems.

If you are familiar with the name Rich Johannigmeir you know he doesn't require evidence to apply sanctions.

Total Bammer BS. You folks are still in denial about why you went on probation the last time.

One only needs to look at the dates to see how this story falls apart at the seems.

If you had written "falls apart at the seams" I would tend to agree with you. UAT English major?

USC boosters and major alumni have been informed that there are sanctions coming down. To what extent, no one knows. If you are familiar with the name Rich Johannigmeir you know he doesn't require evidence to apply sanctions.

But, back to the subject at hand.

You're right. It would be totally out of character for the University of Alabama to allow a student to buy things without the intention of paying back.

yes they know about it.....i mailed a copy of the article to a mr.s cooper and strobel and recived a reply that it has been passed on to david price, vice president of the infractions committee....i have also mailed out this article to some JOURNALISTS (which most of you will know that means out of state writers) who have a disdain for the turds and sabby-baby....now, l am waiting on their reactions,but the ncaa does know....or, they might have just deleted it,unread

Bammer is well ahead of the ball on this one guys. They intend to settle this in house. A friend of my has an unrelated cousin who works in the athletic dorm kitchen (a.k.a. "The Feed Bag")who has noticed that the upcoming order for ice cream sprinkles has been marked through. That is to punish the entire team for the wrongdoings of a few. Also Bammer will sue the NCAA for harassment.

That should rap this matter up pronto.

If you are familiar with the name Rich Johannigmeir you know he doesn't require evidence to apply sanctions.

Total Bammer BS. You folks are still in denial about why you went on probation the last time.

You aren't familiar with all the cases Johanningmeir has been associated with, are you? Might want to do some research on why cases were won in court against him...it boiled down to what he charged/implied against Dr. Tom Jones, Jackie Sherrill, Tarkanian...the list goes on and on...

If you had written "falls apart at the seams" I would tend to agree with you. UAT English major?

A freakin' typo. Good lord.

Archived